Yeh Teri Galliyan Written Updates 29,30,31 Jul, 01,02 Aug 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Though I loved the episode but I am dreading the upcoming twist...was it just me or the dialogues were cryptic hinting towards a tragic end of this love story?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Though I loved the episode but I am dreading the upcoming twist...was it just me or the dialogues were cryptic hinting towards a tragic end of this love story?

Is Asmita going to be grievously injured of killed ?? 

dyer.a thumbnail

I don't think so as all the spoilers from xee5 article are coming true and according to that shaan will save her.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I don't think so as all the spoilers from xee5 article are coming true and according to that shaan will save her.

Ok so why is that tragic end you are hinting at ?? Is this show coming to n end soon ?? 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Ok so why is that tragic end you are hinting at ?? Is this show coming to n end soon ??

I think they were referring to the saath janmo wala line. Besides, the way Nivedita and Nandini are hell bent after their lives, it wouldn't be that far off to believe they'll both end up dying.

Personally, I don't want it to happen. It'll ruin everything that the child actors had set up thus far. Not to mention that with their deaths, the villains would have had their ultimate victory. They killed them both and accomplished their desire of never having them live a happy life together. Their story ended in tragedy and they couldn't prevail over all the obstacles and hurdles that were posed against them.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think they were referring to the saath janmo wala line. Besides, the way Nivedita and Nandini are hell bent after their lives, it wouldn't be that far off to believe they'll both end up dying.

Personally, I don't want it to happen. It'll ruin everything that the child actors had set up thus far. Not to mention that with their deaths, the villains would have had their ultimate victory. They killed them both and accomplished their desire of never having them live a happy life together. Their story ended in tragedy and they couldn't prevail over all the obstacles and hurdles that were posed against them.

Tragedy continues as Shaan  gets arrested on murder charges ... 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Tragedy continues as Shaan  gets arrested on murder charges ...

What else can be expected? It's like every other week, he goes there. 😑

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

What else can be expected? It's like every other week, he goes there. 😑

It’s either Asmita or Shaan or Nandini .. some on eor the other has to be in jail .. BTW Shaan has been dis inherited by RM ?? what is his occupation now ?? Is he living off Asmita’s income ?? 

dyer.a thumbnail

Jail has kind of become Shaan's second home...lets see what the new creative bring some positivity as the shoot video shows that asmita will not agree to the demand of Nandini of leaving shaan and will fight the case in court...A young guy has been assigned as creative head named Mahi its his first job as creative head...more over Somnath the fast friend of Lavin and Raymon has also been kicked out of the show so hoping all this change might bring some positivity.