Frequent Posters

Advaymerijaan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aww this is soo good story ❤️❤️

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

I didn’t read the story. Just opened it to ask a question.. Hve you named the story after the song 'You are my everything' from Descendants of the Sun?? ^_^ ^_^   

No,it was just a random thought

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Wow I loved it totally and must say you are very talented writer I wish cvs visits our forums and learns to our writers how to writes beautiful stories on prerish 

Thank you so much👍🏼

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mr. Bajaj made her leave for own good but then worrid about her she was his wife dammit 

You sent her away but she should have called you to say thank you I  fine Is she mad to do that

Worrying about her looking for her in the entire city 

The phone call from the police that they have found a body What he must have felt them his life his wife a huge part of his world suddenly disappearing

I liked their last scene 

I was reminded of HDDCS  mar jaati toh mar jaati aapka kya jaata bechatr ki puri duniya lit jati

Then Kuki bhi what would he tell her 

Awwsome

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Mr. Bajaj made her leave for own good but then worrid about her she was his wife dammit 

You sent her away but she should have called you to say thank you I  fine Is she mad to do that

Worrying about her looking for her in the entire city 

The phone call from the police that they have found a body What he must have felt them his life his wife a huge part of his world suddenly disappearing

I liked their last scene 

I was reminded of HDDCS  mar jaati toh mar jaati aapka kya jaata bechatr ki puri duniya lit jati

Then Kuki bhi what would he tell her 

Awwsome

Glad that you liked it😳

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

This is a very beautiful one-shot..The OS leaves behind an aura of feel good feeling..Really liked reading it..😊