Nach9 Judges - Review

kutegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How are you guys liking the judges so far?

My opinion - I am having hard time connecting with them. The way they have scored this weekend doesn't make sense. How can you give someone 97 (Raveena's score for Shantanu's performance)? ðŸ˜† They should be judging each jodis on their performance and potential they see. Some contestants are already a trained/great dancers, so they need to judge them based on what new do they bring to the stage. Here they are just giving away Hi5s like it's nothing. I feel like they have not realized that because of the Hi5s a good jodi might get eliminated yet. Or maybe they are giving it out coz it is first week? What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My first reaction on seeing Shantanu's score was .....if he scored 97 fr dt performance ,den how much did d hifi couples score ?? 100 out of 100🤔

I hv a somewhat similar take on chemistry as you hv of trained dancers. I believe couples like Shantanu - Nityami , Faisal and his gf , Shraddha aarya and sardarji ...... should not be compared wid others in terms of hving chemistry. These people hvnt dated for long. So they won't hv dt kind of chemistry like d others.

But since dts not d case ,so Faisal and Shantanu being trained dancers shouldn't matter either. Trained or not.....their partners are not dancers and it's a couple's dance show....so it's equally difficult for dem .

biscch thumbnail

Most horrible judges. Why would they give classic act of Sorabh and Ridhima low score? Audience loved it and what a performance. I don’t have fav Jody but come on 66% ??????

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely agree with you. Only Virima deserved hi5 imo. Maybe they are being less strict with hi5 bc it's only the first week. I just hope they tone it down from next week. 

Sourav and Ridhima scoring .5 more than Keiro was an absolute shocker. I loved their performance

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

Absolutely agree with you. Only Virima deserved hi5 imo. Maybe they are being less strict with hi5 bc it's only the first week. I just hope they tone it down from next week. 

Sourav and Ridhima scoring .5 more than Keiro was an absolute shocker. I loved their performance

U loved Keiro's performance? Sauridhi infact deserve lot more rating for their hardwork. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biscch

Most horrible judges. Why would they give classic act of Sorabh and Ridhima low score? Audience loved it and what a performance. I don’t have fav Jody but come on 66% ??????

Yes if they are putting great dancers like Shantanu high standards they also shud keep non dancers like Saurabh low bar and appreciate their hardwork. Iam hating Ahmed Khan.  He is non supporting to non dancers. How i want Madhuri to do this instead of DD 2! And the other 2 judges too. 

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

U loved Keiro's performance? Sauridhi infact deserve lot more rating for their hardwork. 

No Keiro was the worst. I meant I loved Sairidhi's performance. Idk why they were scored .5 more than Keiro. They deserved at least an 80

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

They should be giving the hi5s after seeing all the performances. 

If the first 5 jodis give the best performance, then the others won't get the chance only? 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad I am not the only one who is not liking the judges. I think watching Madhuri all these years has ruined me; however Madhuri has a contract with Colors so I am not sure she could have done Nach. 

Is Raveena a trained dancer like MD? Or is she a judge because she has done shehar ki ladki and tu cheez badi hai and tip tip barsa pani? Then again if Bebo can judge DID with no dancing skills then Raveena is still better. 

I wish Ahmed Khan understood that the couples on Nach are not all trained dancers like Shantanu or Faisal. I think Saurabh and his wife are trying hard to do well; their performance today was actually OK but they scored low again. I do agree with Raveena though-- their dance lacks finesse. However, they are not the only jodis like that SURELY? 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I find RT is a pretty lady but her clothes and overall styling is really off for the show

That green outfit...bit late for St. Paddys day and too early for halloween

Please put her in clothes so she can actually move...she looks like a stiff board everyone she is up on stage

When she was doing guest appearances on other shows her clothes were quite nicely fitted and appropriate for her body