Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 3

After some time she return to dining table for breakfast..he was still sitting there….

“ you are not going office..”she asked to start conversation..

He lift his eyes from his laptop ..” after yesterday ….you think I will attend office today…no..i will go for some time to attend an important meeting…..but will come back soon..”

So, something happened yesterday…now she have to know what…”that Ronit….”…

“Arrested, right there…”

She was taking all information slowly…if she were on his place..and he ask  her like this..she will just tell everything in one breath…but he is Mr. Bajaj…’man of few words’..she huffed…

He again looked at her…”what..?”

“That bullet shot…”

“ Missed both of us..Me and Mr. Basu….because your shrill voice ,.. distracted him..but you passed out there…and now you wake up”..He looked at his watch…”after almost 15 hrs..”

She gulped the piece of bread with the new information …

So that was dream..nothing was real….she is here with him in her house and eating breakfast..their daughter went to school and new member is still inside her….she sighed..and again a big smile appeared on her face…

He was watching her closely..that how her expressions are changing with every single thought running in her mind…

“ so I was here in Bajaj Mansion in my room ..at last night….i mean from that incident to this morning…”

“yes..”

“And everything is same as before….”

“what..?”

“ nothing….”and she passed him a nervous smile..

“ are you alright…I think we should meet doctor….he should check you once…just to be sure..”

“doctor…”, yes..i will discuss this with doctor… I was sure that was not my dream…I feel that I lived that part of my life…

“any problem”…

“ no will be go to the doctor for checkup…”

“but I want to go Basu Bari for once and then we go to the doctor..”

Yes , how could he forget..she must be worried about Mr.Basu..that is why she is behaving like this…

He feel disappointed….he just lived a family moment..but that was not his whole life…but he mask his feeling under his cold face and nodded positively..

She get excited…and both left for Basu Bari..

She was sitting beside him…and lost in her own thoughts…

“just for once I have to confirm from Anurag..and then I will talk with the doctor…she sighed..and closed her eyes…and scene flashed in front of her eyes where he jerked her away last night..she immediately open her eyes…and looks at him…and then she hold his arm tightly and put her head on his shoulder..”

He again becomes shocked on her actions… “Mrs. Bajaj…..you don’t have to do this…”

“no, I feel relaxed like this..let me stay like this please..”

“as you wish..”

And she didn’t left his hand..till they reached Basu Bari..

But as the car stopped..she move as fast as she can..inside the house…

He said he didn’t listen of his heart, but when he said he don’t have a heart at all…and since morning she is playing with it..

He unwillingly follows her inside…

She was talking with Nivedita…and herself called for Mr.Basu…

He came and both were standing infront of each other..

“ how are you..?” he asked

Mr. Bajaj closed his eyes ,the way she was looking at him..with that big smile…he was sure next minute she will hug him..but she did unexpected..

She poked her finger in his arm…

All were looking at her in confusion, including Mr. Bajaj….”so,you are real…and you know me..”

“what..?” he asked in confusion..

“ I mean..you know me..as Mrs. Bajaj…and him…Mr. Bajaj my husband…, and Bajaj Mansion My home.. and Sneha My daughter..”

Mr. bajaj can see the feeling of hurt on Anurag’s face..and so did others..and before Mohini will say something to her…

He reached beside her..” sorry, Mr. Basu…actually she hit her head really hard yesterday..so this is the effect…and we are on our way to doctor..”

Anurag nodded as he understand….

“no, I don’t …I was just asking him…you know us naa…you..”

“ stop it Mrs. Bajaj…. He know us very well…now come with me…we really need to meet the doctor..”he said and drag her with him..

What he was thinking, why she want to come here…and what was she doing here..now he is sure something is not right with her…

As they are near gate.. she again turned towards Anurag..”and Prem you know him..?”

He also looked at Anurag and mumbled sorry…and all others were looking at them with pity in their eyes..

Anurag nodded in no…

She gets happy at this and immediately tugged her arm in his”let’s go to the doctor, Mr. Bajaj”

On their way to Hospital, she again sit in the same position like before…and smiling…now this make him tensed…something is not right with her..

Doctor checked her..” Mr. Bajaj don’t worry, there is nothing wrong with your wife…I think after a long sleep she is feeling relaxed and energetic..”

“are you sure , I mean..”she cut him

“you want to say I am mentally unstable, just because I am happy..i am not normal…”she frowned on him… “being happy and smiling is normal activity ,..everyone is not Mr. Bajaj…who don’t have these words in his dictionary..”

“ now I feel better…you are back Mrs.  Bajaj…and Norma as well “

He left the room..

“I want to ask something to the Doctor..”

“don’t ask him ,that you are Mrs. Bajaj or not…because you are…” he smiles and left her with open mouth there..

“Doctor when I was passed out…I was living in different world ..everything was different there..same people but different relations…. And I know that was not just a nightmare.. because I feel like I lived that part..and remember each and every single details about that …it not happens if that was a dream..”

He smiled at her first…so this the reason  your husband doubting your mental stability…”see mrs. Bajaj…there are some people who like to live in there world of fantasy…that world is just like they want…and if they think about that all the time..it seems to real to them…

“no I was not thinking about that form last few months….and no that was not my dream world..”

“so that was your worst fear then, which always stay in your subconscious mind…and when you passed out yesterday..you were not simply sleeping….so your subconscious mind take the charge..and rest you know..”

“she sighed in relief, so that all was not real at all..”

She thanked doctor..and left with him to her home..

On her way she remember doctors words…and realized…” once which was dream world for her..how slowly changed in to her worst fear…yes she think about that life…first as her fantasy life and later it scared her…”

“so, now finally know what she want from life..”and looked at him..then something strike her mind..

“ oh! I think I hurt Anurag with my silly questions..”loud enough for him to hear..

“so finally, you are stable then..”and she glared him with her narrow eyes..

“ you should have stopped me…we decided we will never hurt him again..”

“ I did that, now he will not blame you..just don’t let him know you were normal at that time..”

As she was to say something..”they reached mansion..”

As they both  were going inside she spot Shivani …”shivi, you are here”

“ yes, Jiju called me as he has some important meeting so I will be there with you..”

She again passed smile to him…

“shivani, today she will ask you many difficult questions…be ready then,”and by saying that he went to his room for his belongings..

And she mock him behind his back..

Shivani was looking her in amusement…as her sister old sister is back now…

“ what was he saying…?”

“ that, I will tell you everything..just let him go first..”

He take their leave and walking towards his car just when Prerna winked at shivi…” mr. Bajaj..”

He turned towards her..and she was standing so close to him..and before he know what was happening she rise on her toes and kissed him on his cheek, “come soon..i will be waiting for you..”

Shivi tried hard to stop chucking loudly, by watching horror expressions on his face…but it escape her mouth..

Which bring him back to the world, he looked at her..who was smiling like she is so innocent..and then at laughing Shivani..then he straight his suit and cleared his throat…and run hurriedly out of the house..

Both sisters burst out in  laughing…he can heard them..

As he reach near his car he touched his cheek and smile lightly..” today she really acting out of this world..”

The End!

Edited by 123g - 4 years ago
Aavnii thumbnail

Do comment gyus..bad aur good...but give your feedback..

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

It was so good, just loved it😳

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Omg it was the perfect ending ❤️

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful story... In first part I was so scared that I thought Mr. Bajaj on his guilt and sacrifice mode and returned Pre to Anurag... 

Then I read second part... Me was like what's happening.. Is she with Mr. Bajaj now.. Then where is Basu boy... Too confusing... 

At last I can breath normally... So all is well.. It's just a dream.. Her worst fear. ..I am feeling like Pre.. Happy and relaxed... last kiss was sweet... 

U are an amazing writer... Write more stories like this .... Why don't you make an index of all your stories... I just saw there is another one shot of your work.... If you have an index we can check out... 

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appudappu

Wonderful story... In first part I was so scared that I thought Mr. Bajaj on his guilt and sacrifice mode and returned Pre to Anurag... 

Then I read second part... Me was like what's happening.. Is she with Mr. Bajaj now.. Then where is Basu boy... Too confusing... 

At last I can breath normally... So all is well.. It's just a dream.. Her worst fear. ..I am feeling like Pre.. Happy and relaxed... last kiss was sweet... 

U are an amazing writer... Write more stories like this .... Why don't you make an index of all your stories... I just saw there is another one shot of your work.... If you have an index we can check out... 

Thank you

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The ending is very endearing. Thanks.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Such a different but superb concept. Prerna got what she craved which is Anurag but realized what she wants which is Bajaj here. Her wish came true and now she does not want that wish to be fulfilled. Her behavior with Anurag is funny. But she is finally normal and I am happy that she is taking the lead in their relationship now. Kiss in front of Shivi☺️.

Lovely story with a brilliant concept.

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Superb, this is really interesting loving the suspense

Serialbestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow...

its so awesome, blossom, amazing, fantastic, fabulous, super, duper, blockbuster and mind blowing update....just loved it to the core of my heart....

its another world....lovely concept yaar....

so prerna and sneha got kidnapped by ronit...

omg what is this prerna is with anurag and they have a 3months old son prem...

prerna is not believing anurag words... and she is continuously asking about Mr. Bajaj and sneha....

anurag says that she reads so muchbook that's why she thinks like that she is married with Mr. Bajaj as they both meet and know about them....

what is this??

loved the way prerna described her relationship with Mr. bajaj and sneha...so prerna drove at Bajaj mention along with anurag...

omg rishubh comes with menka????

prerna is shattered seeing this...as rishubh is not recognising her...she thinks which world in this where rishubh is living with his ex-wife menka...this world is not right...

she is so much broken....

she thinks both anurag and rishubh are involving in this plan...she try to touch his face but he and menka jerked her hand...anurag is so much anger???what is this??????even i am so much confused.....as why is this happening...are you giving some reality check to prerna...

prerna is so much pain whereas bajaj is confused... prerna remind him that he promised her happiness but she dont want her happiness like this....

hearing this bajaj get angry and remind her that anurag is her husband and prem is her child...

she wants to meet sneha as she thinks sneha will remember her...but sneha also not remember her and says mumma to menka....seeing this she gets lost...

in morning she open her eyes and goes outside from her room and sneha sees her and comes towards saying mummma so does mr. bajaj and seeing this prerna gets shocked and also she feels that she is pregnant and askes question

do you guys remember me??

she exclaimed to mr. bajaj that you both know her...hearing her talks mr bajaj is shocked and thing there is some mental problem...so doctor says she sees this dream...

loved it......

loved shivi and bajaj bonging....

omg prerna kissed bajaj..bajaj shocked and prerna rocked....

amazing and wornderful story...

do write more....