I want mishti hurt somebody accidently

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Of course menu is going to do this or she should definitely do this

Although this show has a lot negativity in form of menu who after ketki marriage has done non stopped planning plotting

But one thing I like is menu just create situation which can happen accidently even in reality she just is a medium just someone to create drama which all ITV shows

But here the difference is how everyone react to it on one side there is abir sometime mishti who react how real life people should react and other side there is whole family with different mindset who react according to it be it bp bm varsha kuhu kaushal kunal nidhi ketki 

In kushti courtship somewhat due to her interference only mishti got to know real kunal and whatever she did could had happened without her interference if maker wanted but they just want to give her some role to play as she is main lead or villain or protagonist or antagonist

But kunal whatever he did was his character the way he reacted to situation shows basic kunal be when ketki was kidnapped he now was having basic manners to ask the girl her well being or job one was his own although menu manipulated it but it shows he has no brain can easily be manipulated then eye surgery or then naman thing the way he said my family is waiting inside so basically kunal like guys never consider wife as their family and u will see this in all ITV show for ml family come first in which wife is never important

And now kunal hate for mishti is his own his own ego he started her the minuteshe rejected him and it is just increasing with passing day on him own not due to menu its increasing because a perfect girl rejected him which he even knows its increasing when his Bhai support her and he has no reasonable reason to counterattack its increasing because his Bhai love that girl or that girl now selected his Bhai and its just whatever it is due to himself its not menu manipulation if not menu has given his sath then also he would have been doing same the person who can't differentiate right and wrong do wrong after wrong with no guilt sorry he can't be a good person can never even become 

Anyway I feel people or fans of this show are very much like mishbir when they r not able to understand kuku and consider them naive and being manipulated but the truth is its their basic nature they will one day realise their mistake and say sorry but if again thing go not according to them they will be back to their self basically these type of people never ever change

Anyway coming to the topic after the whole ramayan 

I want mishti to hurt someone close to abir accidently and abir even after this don't react the way all ITV ml react because come on yaar these type of accident can happen with anyone the mishti who saved rajvansh many time playing on her awn respect taking the risk be it ketki marriage or cyclone day how can someone just start blaming her if she hurt someone accidently I hate this thing of ITV where fl lead despite doing everything saving everyone after putting her life in danger if accidently hurt someone male lead react like she has murdered someone intensionally 

And this show has from starting pointed out these clich which Indian TV serial has put in our mind like sacrifice thing where audience even were trying to justify and understand why mishti would sacrifice and abir made her understand and pointed out right thing that adopted doesn't mean someone has done ehsaan

Then in all ITV show its shown fl sacrifice so that their sister who is real daughter get her love and mishti rightly pointed out it means ur love is weak which no ITV fl understand

And this show has pointed out on many such cliche which we after watching too much ITV show try to understand from those perspective

Here even everyone is saying hope abir understand bb is doing and don't missundertand mishti why if mishti would really accidently hurt someone due to something then abir should have blamed no dear accident can happen with anyone

My mother by mistake in my childhood left my hand and I fallen from the first floor but my father was downstairs and caught me if something would have happened to me actually then my father should have left my mother no dear its just accident although this would have made him somewhat angry but he definitely should not have broken ties with my mother but in ITV they just show us these thing and we even think its justified as villan is behind it

Like when ITV has to justify polygamy they will use bhagwan and kismat and many in real life after cheating or doing second marriage justify it like that only

Likewise I loved most important thing was at abir pointing out adopted thing how she is not a baggage because I have seen in India that adopted child always consider themselves bhoj or ehsaanon tale Dana hua and even all other relative except the adopted parent behave with them like they r not own and this mentality should be changed its high time 

TV although shows mahan character but sortie it point to reality or people mind with time has become this

Like although I don't watch nimki Mukhiya a show on star bharat but through twitter I got a gist and I loved one thing the girl after rape was not shown in trauma as I have even gone through sexual harassment not rape exactly but almost two time my two cousin tried to do so but many girl after small sexual harassment try to victimize herself like I even used to cry or victimize myself or would feel traumatic don't know after wanltching that show I don't feel now those thing  now I understand I used to feel traumatized because in ITV I used to watch these type of thing and behaved like that

Likewise TV indirectly affect us a lot and its need of hour for younger generation to understand these basic thing like the adopted thing or hurting someone accidently if TV will show how its wrong to consider a pure accident as someone responsible 

Anyway I hope this show point out on this fact and through abir and mishti who is most sensible and given us right message even when audience think they will do this and its justified with bla bla reason

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

Of course menu is going to do this or she should definitely do this

Although this show has a lot negativity in form of menu who after ketki marriage has done non stopped planning plotting

But one thing I like is menu just create situation which can happen accidently even in reality she just is a medium just someone to create drama which all ITV shows

But here the difference is how everyone react to it on one side there is abir sometime mishti who react how real life people should react and other side there is whole family with different mindset who react according to it be it bp bm varsha kuhu kaushal kunal nidhi ketki 

In kushti courtship somewhat due to her interference only mishti got to know real kunal and whatever she did could had happened without her interference if maker wanted but they just want to give her some role to play as she is main lead or villain or protagonist or antagonist

But kunal whatever he did was his character the way he reacted to situation shows basic kunal be when ketki was kidnapped he now was having basic manners to ask the girl her well being or job one was his own although menu manipulated it but it shows he has no brain can easily be manipulated then eye surgery or then naman thing the way he said my family is waiting inside so basically kunal like guys never consider wife as their family and u will see this in all ITV show for ml family come first in which wife is never important

And now kunal hate for mishti is his own his own ego he started her the minuteshe rejected him and it is just increasing with passing day on him own not due to menu its increasing because a perfect girl rejected him which he even knows its increasing when his Bhai support her and he has no reasonable reason to counterattack its increasing because his Bhai love that girl or that girl now selected his Bhai and its just whatever it is due to himself its not menu manipulation if not menu has given his sath then also he would have been doing same the person who can't differentiate right and wrong do wrong after wrong with no guilt sorry he can't be a good person can never even become 

Anyway I feel people or fans of this show are very much like mishbir when they r not able to understand kuku and consider them naive and being manipulated but the truth is its their basic nature they will one day realise their mistake and say sorry but if again thing go not according to them they will be back to their self basically these type of people never ever change

Anyway coming to the topic after the whole ramayan 

I want mishti to hurt someone close to abir accidently and abir even after this don't react the way all ITV ml react because come on yaar these type of accident can happen with anyone the mishti who saved rajvansh many time playing on her awn respect taking the risk be it ketki marriage or cyclone day how can someone just start blaming her if she hurt someone accidently I hate this thing of ITV where fl lead despite doing everything saving everyone after putting her life in danger if accidently hurt someone male lead react like she has murdered someone intensionally 

And this show has from starting pointed out these clich which Indian TV serial has put in our mind like sacrifice thing where audience even were trying to justify and understand why mishti would sacrifice and abir made her understand and pointed out right thing that adopted doesn't mean someone has done ehsaan

Then in all ITV show its shown fl sacrifice so that their sister who is real daughter get her love and mishti rightly pointed out it means ur love is weak which no ITV fl understand

And this show has pointed out on many such cliche which we after watching too much ITV show try to understand from those perspective

Here even everyone is saying hope abir understand bb is doing and don't missundertand mishti why if mishti would really accidently hurt someone due to something then abir should have blamed no dear accident can happen with anyone

My mother by mistake in my childhood left my hand and I fallen from the first floor but my father was downstairs and caught me if something would have happened to me actually then my father should have left my mother no dear its just accident although this would have made him somewhat angry but he definitely should not have broken ties with my mother but in ITV they just show us these thing and we even think its justified as villan is behind it

Like when ITV has to justify polygamy they will use bhagwan and kismat and many in real life after cheating or doing second marriage justify it like that only

Likewise I loved most important thing was at abir pointing out adopted thing how she is not a baggage because I have seen in India that adopted child always consider themselves bhoj or ehsaanon tale Dana hua and even all other relative except the adopted parent behave with them like they r not own and this mentality should be changed its high time 

TV although shows mahan character but sortie it point to reality or people mind with time has become this

Like although I don't watch nimki Mukhiya a show on star bharat but through twitter I got a gist and I loved one thing the girl after rape was not shown in trauma as I have even gone through sexual harassment not rape exactly but almost two time my two cousin tried to do so but many girl after small sexual harassment try to victimize herself like I even used to cry or victimize myself or would feel traumatic don't know after wanltching that show I don't feel now those thing  now I understand I used to feel traumatized because in ITV I used to watch these type of thing and behaved like that

Likewise TV indirectly affect us a lot and its need of hour for younger generation to understand these basic thing like the adopted thing or hurting someone accidently if TV will show how its wrong to consider a pure accident as someone responsible 

Anyway I hope this show point out on this fact and through abir and mishti who is most sensible and given us right message even when audience think they will do this and its justified with bla bla reason

I get what you are trying to say

I am wanting a scene where they are bound to fight whether the situation was Meenu orchestrated or not.. Because accidents happen everyday

🤗🤗

It all boils to the fact ke aap saamne Vale ko jaante ho k ni.. People get hurt,  har situation me reaction different hota hai.... 

Younger generation ke liye actual me sahi hai

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow I never thought in this way 

Tv do affect real life and if correct message is given it could be useful for the audience who watch it 

I agree that if mishti really made a mistake in future and abir supported her by considering it as a mistake and people do mistake, his character will be the best ml character I would have ever seen 

Because only in situation like this we can know the true character of person 

Naarazgi and hate mein bahut difference hota hai And itv don't know the boundary line, let's see how abir's character will grow 

If mishti hurt someone accidentally then abir can be disappointed but his love cannot just get vanished and he himself had told her many time ki tum bhi galtiyan kar sakti ho , that time will prove ki if mishti is really allowed to do mistakes 

And you're absolutely right, we get so much inspired from tv that we know already that how should we react in every situation because in tv the character reacted like that 

I am glad you passed through that phase successfully  👍🏼

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago