Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 27.7.19~ Forbidden fruit...  

Zaroon will always remain as the red apple which technically belongs to Saltanat. The public nikah  before witnesses,  following the faith procedures makes Saltanat as Zaroon’s legal wedded wife.Yet what of Kainat’s status? She too marries Zaroon’s photo and repeats the crucial marriage vows where she accepts Zaroon as her husband. However there is a snag. Kainat  fails to see that her nikah  had no witnesses. She fails to understand,that  being the sole witness to her own marriage will just not suffice. But then, Kainat makes her own rules and, regulations. For she is governed by the callings of her heart. Only her dreams are of substance  and significance , the rest is of the real world is utterly, unreal ,make-belief and meaningless for her.

The episode shows her impatience to eat Zaroon the forbidden fruit that Saltanat  has full rights over. Tonight is their so to speak, nuptial night. The whole family conspires to help them achieve their Sufiyana,one of a kind love. Yet for Kainat the real joy is to snatch  Zaroon from Saltanat, on the first night of their nuptial. Besides, if Saltanat loves Zaroon; then she Kainat  too no less covets Zaroon! and wishes to culminate her specific needs also. Thus it stands to Kainat’s reason, that  tonight , it will be her, Kainat! who  will put to the ultimate test ,  which of the two?  to covet? or to love?  actually wins?

The nuptial night , is the night where Kainat will pull the shots ! she too like the bride is dressed for the occasion. Favourable for a hasty swap job!  The time has come, for Kainat  to steal by unfair means the man she covets ,desires and yearns for. She will resort to sneaky means to creep into Zaroon’s bed in place of Saltanat!

Whereas, Zaroon,quite unaware of sinister activities under the blanket of the night.. gears himself for culminating his love. We get to see some comic relief scenes of one impatient bride groom. At the other end of the spectrum, Kainat spikes Saltanat’s drink, separates her from the rosy apple! Kainat wishes to sink her teeth into ,and imprisons the original bride into a situation where Kainat was only a few hours ago.. married to Zaroon’s mannequin! The idea is to swap  the dummy groom with the real bride! With the fake bride matched up with the real groom! Such a quick fix it! Is something only a  mind like Kainat can only conjure up!

Fear factor is the key element Kainat plays upon, to over come  those she sees as her foes. Look how she kept Zainabon pins and needles by playing on her fear that Kainat will attempt to thwart Saltanat’smarriage. Look how she robs Zaroon of his joy on his big day. The groom was obsessedby Kainat doing something to Saltanat. Finally look how Kainat emotionallyblack mails Saltanat’s sisterly love for her, which  seals  Saltanat’slips from  exposing her sister before all!

The cv’s do all to make Kainat appear, like the wicked witch of Shah Manzil! Mind you her deeds speak for themselves. She is  fearless, without being bogged down by either faith or moral issues. She only knows how to react; follows her instinct, andsimply hunts her prey! I actually believe both Zaroon and Saltanat she sees asher prey. One by one, she plans and executes how to smite the pair of them.

Zaroon’s needfor his love Saltanat  she aims for.  Kainat knows the impatient groom awaits his wife to return from the kitchen! only meowww! under the kitchen worktop hides and waits for Zaroon’s groggy wife! from then on it’s easy..  under knife point and a taped mouth.. Kainat does the talking and Saltanat only listen’s to what her dearly beloved sister Kainat plans to do ..shortly…

Although Kainat creeps into Zaroon’s bed and we assume, she does the unthinkable with the phased outin Sufiyana love Zaroon! Kainat declares herself to be the winner in this role reversal scenario!

Kainat’s illness is based on scoring a carnal goal over her sister Saltanat’s husband, or rather her imaginary husband. She raids his privacy, encroaches upon those personal emotions he has reserved  for  Saltanat. Kainat pilfers them , without him even  realizing it! Well it’s how Kainat felt when he played coldly with her emotions, as if she was not human but some piece of rubbish chucked in the bin! Today pretending to be Saltanat.. Kainat thinks she has swept away some of Zaroon’s misconceptions of did he ever hurt Kainat??

Overall it’s a regrettable episode, because Kainat is blind to the bond, relationship, connection,faith that Zaroon and Saltanat shared between themselves  ,even before they were to come together on their marriage bed. To Kainat , as I see it..whatever she did with Zaroon was based on the body connections and quite far and unrelated to the soul. Zaroon’s soul is linked up with Saltanat’s spirit.. something which is beyond Kainat’s comprehension.

The writers,from family politics, Sufiyana , now in this episode tend to temper it with, bizzare , psychotic activities of a very sick mind. Saltanat’s tears indicate in the precap that she has been robbed of the fruit that belonged to her! her very own sister commits a sin, by tasting the forbidden fruit! Maybe Saltanat feels the need now to expose Kainat?  the only question is will the family believe her?will Zaroon accept that he slept with another, thinking it was his wife Saltanat? or he recalls nothing? as who knows like Saltanat may be his milk too was spiked?

Neelam will be asked questions.. and I daresay the mothers will suspect, it sounds like a Kainat type  act?

Kainat does the deed for whatever it’s worth … they can all squabble over it  ! but can they prove that she is the guilty party?  As far as she can see, Kainat ,may not be the only one whose virtue is at stake. Zaroon ‘s responses may be questionable as well  ? In that case will Saltanat advise him to keep the lid on the serious  incident!  28.7.19 hamlet53

For Kainat ,as for some , that which is prohibited gets the adrenalin  going and the excitement to hunt, over power and conquer remains supreme! Especially if onei s dealing with an opposing adversay, as Kainat sees Saltanat.. Helly Shah   is as usual  brilliant in bringing to life the two opposing sisters.. each  as Kainat and  Saltanat..,

I am looking forwardto the outcome of the controversial bridal night.. many pardon’s again for the late Saturday musings post..   only got home today… have a good Sunday ,what’s left of it.. much love hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie,

Glad to know you are better.. and ah! weddings are indeed  fun times.. 

Coming to this show.. have seen this drama in quite a few of zee shows.. 

I know nothing transpired between Kainaat and Zaroon. But still.. I think this form of drama in the name of entertainment is distasteful and unpalatable. I don’t think after this Saroon and Kainaat can even stay under the same roof!! And I truly think kainaat’s character needs to come to an end. I think in the name of her psychopanti  the writers are clearly crossing too many boundaries and it’s not entertaining anymore! 

I am convinced the writers have nothing left in the name of story which is why resorting to these antics!!  

Diamond988 thumbnail

Even after this, if sulthanat does not expose kai  then ... its plain sloppy act 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hello mate,  good to see you caught my late post

Glad to know you are better.. and ah! weddings are indeed  fun times.. 

yes this one was in typical English countryside  setting.  and on a cool day 

Coming to this show.. have seen this drama in quite a few of zee shows.. 

yes every way you channel flick there is drama, fantasy.. the lot

I know nothing transpired between Kainaat and Zaroon. But still.. I think this form of drama in the name of entertainment is distasteful and unpalatable. I don’t think after this Saroon and Kainaat can even stay under the same roof!! And I truly think kainaat’s character needs to come to an end. I think in the name of her psychopanti  the writers are clearly crossing too many boundaries and it’s not entertaining anymore! 

bravo! you said it mate..  now, by her actions, Kainat, makes Saroon's love look  sufiyana... 

I am convinced the writers have nothing left in the name of story which is why resorting to these antics!!  

they should address the key issue.. that Kainat's illness is exposed! it has to be before Zaroon throttles her!  

thanks for your interesting comment..  have yet to watch today's episode.. hoping for dramatic revelation.... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Diamond 988

Even after this, if sulthanat does not expose kai  then ... its plain sloppy act 

hellooo Diamond, good to see you..

well, I suspect the cvs will drag  Kainat's exposure till the end! it 's the one thing that is continuing the show currently..

thanks for sharing your thoughts.. love hammie

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

bravo! you said it mate..  now, by her actions, Kainat, makes Saroon's love look  sufiyana...

It’s really a perverted way of showing Saroon love as sufiyana 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Lonelythots

It’s really a perverted way of showing Saroon love as sufiyana 

so it is , warped.. hoping it doesn't get uglier than it is..Kainat has become an excuse for writers to disgust audiences..

keep watching the show...hammie