Today's epi opinions

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shantanu-Nityami: Fabulous! I love faisal more than Shan but as a couple Shan-Nityami are above Faisal-Muskaan. Nityami freaking matched him. They deserved that hifi but judges πŸ˜‘

Madhurima-Vishal: They have crackling chemistry - the best among all couples. And they dance pretty well! Sanam did awesome job and hard job too πŸ˜‚ 

Aly-Natasha: Natasha have to be best female dancer on the show! Aly better improve himself to keep Natasha in competition for long time.

Prince-Yuvika: it was mostly stunts so..... also their constant crying is off-putting. Its not I am not sensitive or etc. They could hv joined a week or two later after mourning. Not liking the drama!

Keith-Rochelle: They need to work hard! For keith's sake, I will tolerate Rochelle but cant tolerate her singing n drama πŸ˜‚

Aham-Ridhi: They actually surprised me! They did pretty well but I didnt get why judges gave low scores 🀷

I hope from next week hifi is given after all performances are over. Its so unjust for others. And Raveena better stop drooling on selected few and judge all with unbiased glasses. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

ViRima were on fire todayπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Fats_06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I liked today's episode more. 

Shantanu and Nityaami were really good. I thought Nityaami done well considering she has to match Shantanu and because she also has an injury. 

Madhurima and Vishal were fab. I loved their chemistry and dance. They have Sanam as their choreographer so that's a bonus. Also i'm not such a huge fan of ott drama but I like the masala content that comes with them. 

Aly and Natasa were hot. Like Shantanu and Faisal, Natasa is also a professional dancer so I was expecting her to do well. 

I quite liked Prince and Yuvika's performance. I agree that it had more stunts but still it was powerful. 

The other two were good. But I'm expecting more in the coming weeks. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Shantanu-Nityami: Fabulous! I love faisal more than Shan but as a couple Shan-Nityami are above Faisal-Muskaan. Nityami freaking matched him. They deserved that hifi but judges πŸ˜‘

Ikr!! But again i expected the judges to be a little more strict to the dancers when saw the first episode..so..

Madhurima-Vishal: They have crackling chemistry - the best among all couples. And they dance pretty well! Sanam did awesome job and hard job too πŸ˜‚ 

They were literally the best for me today..from the very beginning of the performance i was just mesmerized 😍😍 

Aly-Natasha: Natasha have to be best female dancer on the show! Aly better improve himself to keep Natasha in competition for long time.

Ik that natasha's a good dancer..but today i honestly didn't like their performance.. I felt that the steps were shaky..kind of unclean..which i did expect from aly but not natasha..they can do better is what i feel..but the choreography was beautiful 😊😊

Prince-Yuvika: it was mostly stunts so..... also their constant crying is off-putting. Its not I am not sensitive or etc. They could hv joined a week or two later after mourning. Not liking the drama!

I agree it was mostly stunts..but i actually liked yuvika..she looked really strong and graceful and honestly i loved them as a couple..they were constantly holding hands and yuvika was again and again hugging prince whenever he was at a breaking point ❀ :') this week not gonna judge them for dance i guess but overall it was a good performance

Keith-Rochelle: They need to work hard! For keith's sake, I will tolerate Rochelle but cant tolerate her singing n drama πŸ˜‚

Hehe..after i watched them perform i was like what did i just watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but atleast entertainment hogaya lol

Aham-Ridhi: They actually surprised me! They did pretty well but I didnt get why judges gave low scores 🀷

I sooooo agree.. Even i thought they were good..dnt kno on what basis exactly judges are giving scores πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I hope from next week hifi is given after all performances are over. Its so unjust for others. And Raveena better stop drooling on selected few and judge all with unbiased glasses. 

Exactly.. It's unfair to give away hi5s like that without watching all the other couples perform

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uh i just felt sad for Sanam for what he must have gone through! 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They are focusing more on impact.

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Uh i just felt sad for Sanam for what he must have gone through! 

i actually felt proud! Handling the madness with grace and making them perform with elegance, uff he achieved it!

He is the linking thread to keep them united for show's sake πŸ˜‚ 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

the last jodi is Sourabh-Ridhi   

Even i am pissed off with prince yuvika constant crying. cummon if his brother passed away he should have taken a break and been with his family for some time. People need space after a tragedy