That day when abir made painting of mishti

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was reading the symbolism of red

Red is the color of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure

On that day abir by mistake put red colour on mishti so it was symbolising their passionate love of both for each other as it was intimate means their hand was involved so both actually got coloured

But when mishti was running to throw paint on abir painting which was in mug she by mistake threw it on kunal so if it was symbolism of kunal getting coloured from mishti colour means that time only they gave hint of this passionate hate of kunal for mishti the extreme one so if it is that kunal will actually be bitter toward mishti 

Anyway kunal hate for mishti is now gone to infinity his hate has touched even psycho ness as he is now clouded by a lot hate for her that he cannot even see mishti saved his brother even hurt him mistakenly only but he was not guilty after that everyone was saying kunal was guilty after hurting abir but I couldn't see as when his mother came he was chanting mishti and then finally menu has to make him understand 

Anyway kunal hate hate has reached extremes and I don't feel anytime soon he will understand mishti even if he hurt abir he will not be remorseful he has become this much dangerous

Everyone keep saying that menu was manipulating him don't know why people can't see kunal actually is not a good person its nothing to do with menu manipulation menu tell him to do but its all his action and sometime by his own will like menu now taught him how to manipulate kuhu like using abir call on convincing kuhu on email sending day or in many instances in courtship even menu got surprised like eye surgery one or its not like he do whatever menu says like he was not ready to break engagement even after menu saying or he not held vishambhar guilty when mishti truth of naman daughter came out and menu tried to manipulate him

Anyway don't know why forum people think kunal and kuhu as someone being manipulated its all their choice they agree to it because deep down they themselves want to do these thing

Right now kuhu has not touched kunal level but after marriage she will even make kunal and menu loose in playing games

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

Red is the color of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure

On that day abir by mistake put red colour on mishti so it was symbolising their passionate love of both for each other as it was intimate means their hand was involved so both actually got coloured

But when mishti was running to throw paint on abir painting which was in mug she by mistake threw it on kunal so if it was symbolism of kunal getting coloured from mishti colour means that time only they gave hint of this passionate hate of kunal for mishti the extreme one so if it is that kunal will actually be bitter toward mishti 

Anyway kunal hate for mishti is now gone to infinity his hate has touched even psycho ness as he is now clouded by a lot hate for her that he cannot even see mishti saved his brother even hurt him mistakenly only but he was not guilty after that everyone was saying kunal was guilty after hurting abir but I couldn't see as when his mother came he was chanting mishti and then finally menu has to make him understand 

Anyway kunal hate hate has reached extremes and I don't feel anytime soon he will understand mishti even if he hurt abir he will not be remorseful he has become this much dangerous

Everyone keep saying that menu was manipulating him don't know why people can't see kunal actually is not a good person its nothing to do with menu manipulation menu tell him to do but its all his action and sometime by his own will like menu now taught him how to manipulate kuhu like using abir call on convincing kuhu on email sending day or in many instances in courtship even menu got surprised like eye surgery one or its not like he do whatever menu says like he was not ready to break engagement even after menu saying or he not held vishambhar guilty when mishti truth of naman daughter came out and menu tried to manipulate him

Anyway don't know why forum people think kunal and kuhu as someone being manipulated its all their choice they agree to it because deep down they themselves want to do these thing

Right now kuhu has not touched kunal level but after marriage she will even make kunal and menu loose in playing games

Hey I agree with you on this...I wrote the other day ...Kunal and kuhu are adults...they know what are they getting into....they both are emotionally weak and Meenu is uthaoing the fayda perfectly

In this Fiasco M3 are equally responsible jointly and severally

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

Bold- Agree with you totally over this! Kunal is very much responsible for his own actions. He is in a way beyond redemption now! 

I liked your symbolism of red colour- one for love and one for hatred.