Mishti stopped writing dairy 📓

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think they should make Mishti resume her dairy writing habbit. She used to write her thoughts about Kunal and her experience in general with him in that dairy. Since she broke off from Kunal, she has stopped writing. Abir has got special talent in shayaris which give a poetic point of view to his feelings. I think Mishti can pen down her feelings more regarding Abir, her friendship with him or simply about the time spent with him etc...❀️ Like shayaris, dairy monologues can also be very beautiful if right words are used ... Waise toh Mishti aaj kal kaafi direct bhi ho gayi hai πŸ˜† but still, I would like to see her write occasionally about her feelings.. That also reminds me Abir ne Mishti ko dairy wapas ki bhi ya apne paas hi rakh liiiπŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I think they should make Mishti resume her dairy writing habbit. She used to write her thoughts about Kunal and her experience in general with him in that dairy. Since she broke off from Kunal, she has stopped writing. Abir has got special talent in shayaris which give a poetic point of view to his feelings. I think Mishti can pen down her feelings more regarding Abir, her friendship with him or simply about the time spent with him etc...❀️ Like shayaris, dairy monologues can also be very beautiful if right words are used ... Waise toh Mishti aaj kal kaafi direct bhi ho gayi hai πŸ˜† but still, I would like to see her write occasionally about her feelings.. That also reminds me Abir ne Mishti ko dairy wapas ki bhi ya apne paas hi rakh liiiπŸ€”

Mishti Ko yaad bhi hai ki uski diary Abir k paas hai?

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Mishti Ko yaad bhi hai ki uski diary Abir k paas hai?

Nahi.. lagta Abir ko permanently daan kar di hai.. Dil ke saath dairy freeπŸ˜†

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ab uske man ki baat padh leta hai vo, likhne ki zaroorat mehsoos ni hoti hogi

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye sab bhool jaate hai diary shoe earing...gadheda

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Koi nai... Mishti ke shift hone ki taiyaari hi rahi hai... dheere dheere se ek ek samaan Abir ke room mein jaa raha hai... Shaadi ke baad kam samaan shift karna padega

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Koi nai... Mishti ke shift hone ki taiyaari hi rahi hai... dheere dheere se ek ek samaan Abir ke room mein jaa raha hai... Shaadi ke baad kam samaan shift karna padega

so trueπŸ˜†

Abir abi se setting kr raha hai varna angry violent chronic apne aap jagah dhundegi

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

so trueπŸ˜†

Abir abi se setting kr raha hai varna angry violent chronic apne aap jagah dhundegi

Ikr! They're gonna live in Abir's room. I love his room...I actually wanna see a scene with both of them in Abir's room during Kuku's Sangeet. We'll get a glimpse of future Mishbir.

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Ikr! They're gonna live in Abir's room. I love his room...I actually wanna see a scene with both of them in Abir's room during Kuku's Sangeet. We'll get a glimpse of future Mishbir.

Sangeet ke baad kuch hona chahiye.. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Sangeet ke baad kuch hona chahiye.. 

Same night or next day you mean?