First epi! Opinions?!!!

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Babita-Vivek: It was first ever time they were performig infront of camera that too a dance performance. Choreo was smart to include wrestling moves in dance and it did made impact. They aren't actors yet I appreciate their attempts at giving expressions.

Shradha- : Again smart choreography by making shradha dance and making baliye to support her! Her expressions are bit OTT and a put off but she is graceful while dancing. Very flowy and effortless!

Vindu-Diana: I thought Vindu wont be able to dance but darn he is fab dancer! Total entertainer! I wish Vaibhav was their choreographer.

Faisal-Muskaan: when Faisal dances you dont notice anyone beside him and its a fact! He is so darn good. Muskaan was impressive but she is stiff! I hope she will work on it. Like aabigail last time, Muskaan's competition is with faisal. Uff Ahmed will judge this jodi with microscopic lens just like last season where Sanam-Abi were scrutinise!

Anita-Rohit: Again I thought Rohit to be a non-dancer but he is flexible and his expressions are good. I hope Anuradha will do wonders with them! Fingers crossed.

Urvashi-Anuj: Urvashi's expressions uff! She plays nicely with her face! Anuj looked a bit restrained but hoping he will inhibit all shyness and match upto Urvashi.

Best performers: Faisal from males and Urvashi from females.

Manish alone was capable enough to carry on as host but the his partner seems good enough! Should have come as dancer....fab dancer she is!

PS: I wish Vaibhav was choreo of Vindu! All good choreos went to jodis i am not neutral too😭 The jodis I like got unknown choreos! Only Anita got a good one!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with d Manish part. Manish is enough to carry on the show all by himself.He is d best host they can bring. But I guess his co-host is here to provide glamour quotient and she isn't bad.

Episode was good. But I don't agree with the judges opinions..... especially Rabeena.

And just my opinion but I think they should reveal d top 5 safe Jodi's only after watching all d 12 Jodi's dance. It seems very unfair to give away safe places so early on without even having compared it wid others.

PS : Waiting for Shantanu to dance. .....though he didn't get a high five according to news :(

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

#Bavek- quite impressive attempt. i like vivek's innocence. just like the fact how they use wrestling moves in dance . For the first time , they did very well

#Ronita- more than Ani , i just love Rohit today. he is seriously a flexible dancer, but needs some more polishing

#Faisan- Failsal is always in another level , nothing to new for him. and as per Muskan , i like her waving lifts . But kinda OTT romance i feel. it is more than scripted i feel. but they looked vute together.

#Shardha- her act looked like confusing for me. nothing impressive though . but i like his baliye so much . cutest.

#Urvashi-Anuj- just love their chemistry . and also the costume. Urvashi just fav , the expression queen. but Anuj today was lil bit off. i understand as ex , he might not open up easily. but overall very good act

#Vindu-Dina- they just win my heart . dina is a fabulous dancer. i saw her dancing and moves on sambhavna shet's vlog . they both are very honest and sweetest person ever. i always adore them . and today they were so much entertaining. love dina's lifts, and vindu surprised me so much . and their choreography is so much impressive to night. and the zinghat dance, pura stage hil geye .. looking forward them more

and yes Manish alone could run the show. he is so much entertaining and always love to watch him .

and for the judges to night , just 👎🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Episode was good but I'm waiting for ViRima's performance😳

kutegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with your statement about finishing up all performances before deciding on the safe jodis. It felt like the Hi5s were just thrown at the first few contestants coz the judges got too excited lol and I don't agree with judges comments either. 

After the first episode, I have become UrUj's fan. What a Chemistry!!!! Even though Anuj was a little off ( I think he was nervous), I felt his emotions and their chemistry. I am waiting for Shantanu's performance. I decided to watch Nach9 for Shantanu, but UrUj totally floored me by their chemistry and understanding relationship. #relationshipgoal

Edited by kutegal - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I felt bad for Anita when she had a bad start.

I felt Dangal girl and her husband didn't really dance much. It is what they do everyday. There is no body movement. Let's see in the next dance.

Rest are good, decent, Not something great like Sanam Abhigail. They spoiled  me.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

#Bavek- quite impressive attempt. i like vivek's innocence. just like the fact how they use wrestling moves in dance . For the first time , they did very well

#Ronita- more than Ani , i just love Rohit today. he is seriously a flexible dancer, but needs some more polishing

#Faisan- Failsal is always in another level , nothing to new for him. and as per Muskan , i like her waving lifts . But kinda OTT romance i feel. it is more than scripted i feel. but they looked vute together.

#Shardha- her act looked like confusing for me. nothing impressive though . but i like his baliye so much . cutest.

#Urvashi-Anuj- just love their chemistry . and also the costume. Urvashi just fav , the expression queen. but Anuj today was lil bit off. i understand as ex , he might not open up easily. but overall very good act

#Vindu-Dina- they just win my heart . dina is a fabulous dancer. i saw her dancing and moves on sambhavna shet's vlog . they both are very honest and sweetest person ever. i always adore them . and today they were so much entertaining. love dina's lifts, and vindu surprised me so much . and their choreography is so much impressive to night. and the zinghat dance, pura stage hil geye .. looking forward them more

and yes Manish alone could run the show. he is so much entertaining and always love to watch him .

and for the judges to night , just 👎🏼

Ani used to be a gud dancer in her teens. Not to forget a treat to eyes. Now age hit her or no practice.

Acc. to Raveena backstage Rohit is  anon dancer! Imagine if he is regular!

Anuj is a model.

True Vindhu and wife they are truly rocking entertaining.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Babita-Vivek: It was first ever time they were performig infront of camera that too a dance performance. Choreo was smart to include wrestling moves in dance and it did made impact. They aren't actors yet I appreciate their attempts at giving expressions.

Shradha- : Again smart choreography by making shradha dance and making baliye to support her! Her expressions are bit OTT and a put off but she is graceful while dancing. Very flowy and effortless!

Vindu-Diana: I thought Vindu wont be able to dance but darn he is fab dancer! Total entertainer! I wish Vaibhav was their choreographer.

Faisal-Muskaan: when Faisal dances you dont notice anyone beside him and its a fact! He is so darn good. Muskaan was impressive but she is stiff! I hope she will work on it. Like aabigail last time, Muskaan's competition is with faisal. Uff Ahmed will judge this jodi with microscopic lens just like last season where Sanam-Abi were scrutinise!

Anita-Rohit: Again I thought Rohit to be a non-dancer but he is flexible and his expressions are good. I hope Anuradha will do wonders with them! Fingers crossed.

Urvashi-Anuj: Urvashi's expressions uff! She plays nicely with her face! Anuj looked a bit restrained but hoping he will inhibit all shyness and match upto Urvashi.

Best performers: Faisal from males and Urvashi from females.

Manish alone was capable enough to carry on as host but the his partner seems good enough! Should have come as dancer....fab dancer she is!

PS: I wish Vaibhav was choreo of Vindu! All good choreos went to jodis i am not neutral too😭 The jodis I like got unknown choreos! Only Anita got a good one!

Bold - Same thoughts

Fats_06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with quite a lot of your points. 

The first episode was good. The stand out performers for me were Faisal (no surprise) and Shradda. I found her very graceful and flexible. 

But like others have mentioned, I didn't like how the Hi5 was implemented. IMO this reward should be given once all the performances are finished. That way its more fair. 

Waiting for the next episode now. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drbeth

Agree with d Manish part. Manish is enough to carry on the show all by himself.He is d best host they can bring. But I guess his co-host is here to provide glamour quotient and she isn't bad.

Episode was good. But I don't agree with the judges opinions..... especially Rabeena.

And just my opinion but I think they should reveal d top 5 safe Jodi's only after watching all d 12 Jodi's dance. It seems very unfair to give away safe places so early on without even having compared it wid others.

PS : Waiting for Shantanu to dance. .....though he didn't get a high five according to news :(

Couldn’t agree more with u! The top 5 jodis should only be revealed at the end. Though I appreciate Babita, Vivek and Vindoo for going out of their comfort zones they shouldn’t get a hi fi just for that. Babita and Vivek’s act wasn’t graceful at all. There were so many places where they paused and faltered but that never was highlighted. And even their fall wasn’t graceful. Same goes to Vindoo. His wife danced well but Vindoo wasn’t that good. Coming to Faizal Muskaan it was a hip hop. So I felt Muskaan was good. Shraddha Alam were far better than BaVek and ViNa. I felt it’s biased. 

Another thing I didn like about this season was the inclusion of ex jodis to cash in on publicity. Y can’t a dance show be just about dance and not everything else that is not dance? I had half made up my mind not to watch but since Faizal, Shantanu, Anita and Saurab were there I decided to give it a go. Just hope they don’t focus too much on the equation between ex couples. 

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago