Abir aur mujay koi alag nahi kar sakta 26 July

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
If I’ll ever have a daughter, I’ll teach her that beauty is found in no beauty salons or fitness centers, but that beauty lays in those thoughts she chooses to fill her mind with.
I’ll teach her that she was born free and no one has the power to prevent her from her right to choose, to take a stand or even to fly.
I’ll teach her that love is no fancy dates or morning texts but that love is all about feeling safe , making effort and respect.
I’ll teach her that pride and confidence are the most glorious things she may ever wear.
And I will always remind her that she is a queen of her own kingdom, and a queen allow nothing to mess with her crown or her king 

Samiha Totanji

I couldn't put my finger on what made Misthi Aggarwal such a special character. Is it because in many ways she isn't the quientessial itv lead we are so accustomed to see. She wears glasses which they rarely any female lead does she prefers light make up and doesn't bother much about dressing up. Yet she is beautiful in her own way because she has never shyed away from speaking her mind. She has taken a stand for herself and others. She has ventured out alone to steal something that is right fully her families braved the eye of the storm for her love and has fought for her sisters relationship. Yet she is vulnerable too at times her past haunts her. She breaks down but then she quickly dusts her crown and moves forward and that is what is special about her. Today I couldn't help but admire her again how tactfully did she manage to find out that Kuhu was the main culprit. The way she confronted her sister was bang on. Kuhu has stooped a new low today she called Mish excess baggage and a burden and some one who always followed her. I loved how Mish reminded her that its due to her and Abirs efforts that Kuku is happening. I also loved how she alluded to the fact that underneath all that make up Kuhu is a person who lacks substance which is very true. On the surface both Kuhu and Kunal appear to be perfect but its only when you get to know them you realize that they both possess toxic traits. My absolute favorite was though when Mish talks so confidently about the bond she has with Abir.

"Mujay aur Abir ko koi alag nahi kar sakta" 

"Abir mujh par bharosa karta hain"

"Main apnay aur Abir kay beech kisi koi anhnay nahi du gi. Main apnay pyar ko haarnay nahi du gi"

She has so much faith in Abir and their love that she even indirectly points out that how weak Kuku's bond is its threatened by her love life. Also she called out Kuhu for her hypocritical behavior as Kuhu didn't once even try to convince Kunal that Mish made Abir happy. Misthi confesses to Kuhu and even Kunal and Meenu listen and I didn't really care. They can do anything but Misbir are bound to happen. They might have a bumpy ride but they will sail through as now Mish is not willing to go down without a fight. She also highlights the trust they have for each other. Time and time again AM have said and even shown how much they trust and respect each other and that is what real lobe is all about and not what Kuku have. As Kuhu exits the scene Mish allows herself to feel her sister's betrayal the same sister for whom she never allowed Abir to confess.

"Teri wajah say Kuhu mainay ajj tak Abir ko apni baat puri nahi karnay di" she cries and remembers the scenes where Abir was almost about to tell her. If anyone comes up to me and now says that Mish doesn't love Kuhu then I will point to this can't you see how much she actually cares whereas Kuhu is just self centered. On the other side Abhir's senses are working in over drive he has a doubt about the tension between Meenu and Parul and on how his mom is trying to break the ristha. Sooner or later he will find out. So Meenu's grand plan is to keep Misbir from talking to each other. Lol Ben Baa jin ka rooh ka naata ho un dono ko aap kabi bhi dur nahi rakh payay gi. Their soul connection is so strong that their love will endure. The call between AM was so cute. Mish is so flustered and Abir is concerned about the photographs. 

"Kisi nay tum par ilzam lagaya hain"

" Tumnay toh nahi lagaya na bas wohi matter karta hain humari dosti say zyada koi cheez matter nahi karti" 

Aww Abir was so happy to hear that she placed their friendship over everything. Abir though is stuck on photos and Mish's exasperation is so cute. She tells him how much courage she had to muster to call him so now he must listen to her what she wants to tell him is bigger then everything it's about love. A love so pure that it has turned a girl in to a warrior . She knows that she is his painting wali. Did Abir actually hear we don't know but right now I just want to admire the fire cracker Mishti is a female lead I always wanted to see. The evil trio has nothing on her they can stall her but they can't tame her. They can't win in the face of true love. 

She made broken look beautiful
and strong look invincible.
She walked with the Universe
on her shoulders and made it
look like a pair of wings.

Ariana Dancu

P.S the quote I started with is one of my favorites I modified it a bit but I stand by it. That's what Mish is for me the true embodiment of nayi soch.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsflora thumbnail

I literally took screen shot of today's analysis to read again easily.

It was that beautiful. Specially the quotes dear.THEY were really apt for our mishbir. 

Unlike most of people,I love the fact they have all those kushti /kuku rishta thing going on for 90+ episodes and made mishbir a tight pact within this time frame.  

It gave us a couple (still not official!) with  solid substance,understanding,maturity,comfort,agony,baggage and laughter.  

The trust thing is actually scraing me now.

Mishbir has put the bar so up now if either of them show any lack of trust in each other,it Will be a huuuuuge blow - to them and obviously to us .

I'm trying to prepare myself from that type of heartbreak.       

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I absolutely love the fact that the writers are using Kuhu and Kunal's lovestory as a direct contrast to Abir and Mishti's. Kuhu and Kunal's relationship has always seemed somewhat superficial, always contingent upon something, never free to be who they are. With Kunal instigating Kuhu every step of the way, the love comes across almost nonexistent on Kunal's part. I don't know how he even feels for Kuhu. He went from one sister to another but his feelings still didn't change, still has been indifferent. And we get it, he was rejected by Shweta so since he got "rejected" again, he was in a lot of pain. But he's not even TRYING to understand Mishti when she said why she couldn't marry him. And now his relationship with Kuhu is weak because he's still hung up on Mishti's rejection plus his mom is manipulating him. Honestly I kind of feel bad for the kid. It's obvious he's not Meenu's son and shes just using him as a ploy for whatever vendetta she has against Mishti and then she'll claim that she loved him like his own son and get upset if he doesn't do what she's telling him. I'm seeing it from a mile away but let's see what happens. 

Anyways my point from my spiel on Kunal was to shed a light on how different Abir is from him. Abir believes in feelings, emotions, honesty, love, and friendship. He has all of those things with Mishti right now. Abir and Mishti's relationship is different than Kunal and Kuhu's because they're the only two in that relationship, unlike Kuhu and Kunal's relationship. I appreciate Abir for always criticizing his mom, not falling for her antics, supporting Mishti, loving her as a friend, and building a trust between the two. These two have put mutual effort in establishing their relationship, which has slowly turned from friendship to romantic endeavor. 

So with that basis, we come to Mishti. Freakin Mishti. She is a dreammmmm for a female lead. Like you pointed out, she's not shown to be conventionally attractive (to be fair neither is Kuhu but still), she doesn't keep quiet, does cry buckets of tears but always wipe them away and give great replies. I was over the moon hearing her conversation with Kuhu. Whatever kind of relationship is between the two, Kuhu shouldn't have backstabbed Mishti. Neither have been the best sisters to each other but Mishti is actually trying here and Kuhu is letting Kunal get in between the two, very much willingly at this point. Mishti hitting the hacker dude with a stick was my favorite thing. This girl never stays put, she has to find the answer one way or another. It is sooooo refreshing to see a woman not fall victim to her circumstance. My favorite comment from her today was to Kuhu about how weak her relationship must be with Kunal that her sister falling in love would wreck it. ANDDD another favorite was how she's going to be together with Abir no matter what. That was so incredible to hear. She was even ready to be one of the girls who was going to sacrifice her love but she said FUDGE THAT IM GONNA GET MY HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!! 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

I literally took screen shot of today's analysis to read again easily.

It was that beautiful. Specially the quotes dear.THEY were really apt for our mishbir. 

Unlike most of people,I love the fact they have all those kushti /kuku rishta thing going on for 90+ episodes and made mishbir a tight pact within this time frame.  

It gave us a couple (still not official!) with  solid substance,understanding,maturity,comfort,agony,baggage and laughter.  

The trust thing is actually scraing me now.

Mishbir has put the bar so up now if either of them show any lack of trust in each other,it Will be a huuuuuge blow - to them and obviously to us .

I'm trying to prepare myself from that type of heartbreak.       

Thank you🤗 even I loved the progression of AM relationship as Abir rightly said that all other people are characters in their story. Kunal and Kuhu both have a purpose. The trust thing might or might not crack a little but that's okay. Angst is also a vital part of a love story. The love AM.have for each other is so pure that I know that somehow they will find their way back to each other.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

I absolutely love the fact that the writers are using Kuhu and Kunal's lovestory as a direct contrast to Abir and Mishti's. Kuhu and Kunal's relationship has always seemed somewhat superficial, always contingent upon something, never free to be who they are. With Kunal instigating Kuhu every step of the way, the love comes across almost nonexistent on Kunal's part. I don't know how he even feels for Kuhu. He went from one sister to another but his feelings still didn't change, still has been indifferent. And we get it, he was rejected by Shweta so since he got "rejected" again, he was in a lot of pain. But he's not even TRYING to understand Mishti when she said why she couldn't marry him. And now his relationship with Kuhu is weak because he's still hung up on Mishti's rejection plus his mom is manipulating him. Honestly I kind of feel bad for the kid. It's obvious he's not Meenu's son and shes just using him as a ploy for whatever vendetta she has against Mishti and then she'll claim that she loved him like his own son and get upset if he doesn't do what she's telling him. I'm seeing it from a mile away but let's see what happens. 

Anyways my point from my spiel on Kunal was to shed a light on how different Abir is from him. Abir believes in feelings, emotions, honesty, love, and friendship. He has all of those things with Mishti right now. Abir and Mishti's relationship is different than Kunal and Kuhu's because they're the only two in that relationship, unlike Kuhu and Kunal's relationship. I appreciate Abir for always criticizing his mom, not falling for her antics, supporting Mishti, loving her as a friend, and building a trust between the two. These two have put mutual effort in establishing their relationship, which has slowly turned from friendship to romantic endeavor. 

So with that basis, we come to Mishti. Freakin Mishti. She is a dreammmmm for a female lead. Like you pointed out, she's not shown to be conventionally attractive (to be fair neither is Kuhu but still), she doesn't keep quiet, does cry buckets of tears but always wipe them away and give great replies. I was over the moon hearing her conversation with Kuhu. Whatever kind of relationship is between the two, Kuhu shouldn't have backstabbed Mishti. Neither have been the best sisters to each other but Mishti is actually trying here and Kuhu is letting Kunal get in between the two, very much willingly at this point. Mishti hitting the hacker dude with a stick was my favorite thing. This girl never stays put, she has to find the answer one way or another. It is sooooo refreshing to see a woman not fall victim to her circumstance. My favorite comment from her today was to Kuhu about how weak her relationship must be with Kunal that her sister falling in love would wreck it. ANDDD another favorite was how she's going to be together with Abir no matter what. That was so incredible to hear. She was even ready to be one of the girls who was going to sacrifice her love but she said FUDGE THAT IM GONNA GET MY HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!! 

True Yass even I love how perfectly they have set up Kunal as the perfect foil to Abir's character. Both AM and Kuku have such a different bond and I love the parallels the makers are showing and the ones you pointed out. Mish is my favorite ITV lead I loved her in last night's episode. I stan a queen loved how resolute she was. Thank you so much for the detailed comment.🤗

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Zara,  contrary to popular opinion I loved the whole confrontation between the girls. 

I like Mishti found who did it and kuhu ko aaina dikhane ko koshish ki hai.. Bas kami sirf yeh reh gayi ki Meenu ka na pata chala. 

Hacker ka to halwa banta Abir na aata.. It boils down to the fact you must make effort to get to know the person. Never judge a book by its cover or hamare yaha mithai ka dabba ni dekha krte,  mithai kha k dekhni chahiye😆

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Zara,  contrary to popular opinion I loved the whole confrontation between the girls. 

I like Mishti found who did it and kuhu ko aaina dikhane ko koshish ki hai.. Bas kami sirf yeh reh gayi ki Meenu ka na pata chala. 

Hacker ka to halwa banta Abir na aata.. It boils down to the fact you must make effort to get to know the person. Never judge a book by its cover or hamare yaha mithai ka dabba ni dekha krte,  mithai kha k dekhni chahiye😆

Meen yaar even I loved the confrontation.  The fire in Mish's eyes Kuhu had no comeback because she knew that she was wrong and she knows that her bond with Kunal ain't that strong.  I agree that you need to know the person upar upar say sab theek hi lagata hain it's when you actually get to know them you realize kay Abir kon hain aur Kunal kon hain. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

When Abir had asked her who knew her password, I knew her dimaag ki batti  slowly jalegi.. and it sure did, but my admiration for her went up a few notches higher , when she confronted Kuhu !! She was a true fireband !! 👏 Her dialogues were so profound, and her resolve made me fall in love with her character even more ! Even I was not bothered by the eves dropping evil duo .. 🤪  kudos to Creatives for showing the stark contrast between both KuKu and MishBir relationships 👏 Such an exciting ride awaits all of us .. so looking forward to it .. and as usual I adore your analysis  and the quotes are incredible especially the first!! 😳

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Meen yaar even I loved the confrontation.  The fire in Mish's eyes Kuhu had no comeback because she knew that she was wrong and she knows that her bond with Kunal ain't that strong.  I agree that you need to know the person upar upar say sab theek hi lagata hain it's when you actually get to know them you realize kay Abir kon hain aur Kunal kon hain. 

felt bad for Kuhu. Insecurity insaan se bahut kuch kra deti hai.. I hope she can become secure in herself as a girl,  tgat she doesn't need Kunal like person to make her happy.. 

Mish ke dialogues se to pyar ho gaya muje... She is so secure of her relationship and aisa hi hona chahiye asal me. Vo alag baat hai ab aage kya ho

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

If I’ll ever have a daughter, I’ll teach her that beauty is found in no beauty salons or fitness centers, but that beauty lays in those thoughts she chooses to fill her mind with.
I’ll teach her that she was born free and no one has the power to prevent her from her right to choose, to take a stand or even to fly.
I’ll teach her that love is no fancy dates or morning texts but that love is all about feeling safe , making effort and respect.
I’ll teach her that pride and confidence are the most glorious things she may ever wear.
And I will always remind her that she is a queen of her own kingdom, and a queen allow nothing to mess with her crown or her king 

Samiha Totanji

I couldn't put my finger on what made Misthi Aggarwal such a special character. Is it because in many ways she isn't the quientessial itv lead we are so accustomed to see. She wears glasses which they rarely any female lead does she prefers light make up and doesn't bother much about dressing up. Yet she is beautiful in her own way because she has never shyed away from speaking her mind. She has taken a stand for herself and others. She has ventured out alone to steal something that is right fully her families braved the eye of the storm for her love and has fought for her sisters relationship. Yet she is vulnerable too at times her past haunts her. She breaks down but then she quickly dusts her crown and moves forward and that is what is special about her. Today I couldn't help but admire her again how tactfully did she manage to find out that Kuhu was the main culprit. The way she confronted her sister was bang on. Kuhu has stooped a new low today she called Mish excess baggage and a burden and some one who always followed her. I loved how Mish reminded her that its due to her and Abirs efforts that Kuku is happening. I also loved how she alluded to the fact that underneath all that make up Kuhu is a person who lacks substance which is very true. On the surface both Kuhu and Kunal appear to be perfect but its only when you get to know them you realize that they both possess toxic traits. My absolute favorite was though when Mish talks so confidently about the bond she has with Abir.

"Mujay aur Abir ko koi alag nahi kar sakta" 

"Abir mujh par bharosa karta hain"

"Main apnay aur Abir kay beech kisi koi anhnay nahi du gi. Main apnay pyar ko haarnay nahi du gi"

She has so much faith in Abir and their love that she even indirectly points out that how weak Kuku's bond is its threatened by her love life. Also she called out Kuhu for her hypocritical behavior as Kuhu didn't once even try to convince Kunal that Mish made Abir happy. Misthi confesses to Kuhu and even Kunal and Meenu listen and I didn't really care. They can do anything but Misbir are bound to happen. They might have a bumpy ride but they will sail through as now Mish is not willing to go down without a fight. She also highlights the trust they have for each other. Time and time again AM have said and even shown how much they trust and respect each other and that is what real lobe is all about and not what Kuku have. As Kuhu exits the scene Mish allows herself to feel her sister's betrayal the same sister for whom she never allowed Abir to confess.

"Teri wajah say Kuhu mainay ajj tak Abir ko apni baat puri nahi karnay di" she cries and remembers the scenes where Abir was almost about to tell her. If anyone comes up to me and now says that Mish doesn't love Kuhu then I will point to this can't you see how much she actually cares whereas Kuhu is just self centered. On the other side Abhir's senses are working in over drive he has a doubt about the tension between Meenu and Parul and on how his mom is trying to break the ristha. Sooner or later he will find out. So Meenu's grand plan is to keep Misbir from talking to each other. Lol Ben Baa jin ka rooh ka naata ho un dono ko aap kabi bhi dur nahi rakh payay gi. Their soul connection is so strong that their love will endure. The call between AM was so cute. Mish is so flustered and Abir is concerned about the photographs. 

"Kisi nay tum par ilzam lagaya hain"

" Tumnay toh nahi lagaya na bas wohi matter karta hain humari dosti say zyada koi cheez matter nahi karti" 

Aww Abir was so happy to hear that she placed their friendship over everything. Abir though is stuck on photos and Mish's exasperation is so cute. She tells him how much courage she had to muster to call him so now he must listen to her what she wants to tell him is bigger then everything it's about love. A love so pure that it has turned a girl in to a warrior . She knows that she is his painting wali. Did Abir actually hear we don't know but right now I just want to admire the fire cracker Mishti is a female lead I always wanted to see. The evil trio has nothing on her they can stall her but they can't tame her. They can't win in the face of true love. 

She made broken look beautiful
and strong look invincible.
She walked with the Universe
on her shoulders and made it
look like a pair of wings.

Ariana Dancu

P.S the quote I started with is one of my favorites I modified it a bit but I stand by it. That's what Mish is for me the true embodiment of nayi soch.

Awwww....this was super se bhi upar...and the first quote was so wonderful 💕

I don't know in future will I have a daughter...but I will teach myself something!