New Show and Excitement Level

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Before I even, begin I know most of the readers would be thinking... A post from me? πŸ˜›  Anyways common sense, one cannot enjoy a show or a movie that lacks basics and logic. Still many gonna try the show for the actor, which my friends including me will be doing too. πŸ˜† I have been reading opposing comments on Bro's choice of show.... the one inspired from Avenger Hero.  Personally, I love Avengers and their movies... and would really wish something pictured on Bro, then there's been continuous warning bells ringing "They makes comedy" and I do believe, there will be... still would like to see what do they offers. Excitement level isn't that high.... still may be something is better than nothing.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup. A post from you is surprising πŸ˜›

Agree. Yup . We are going to try new show for our fav. 

It will be nothing like Avengers movie πŸ€£

We need to watch new show with zero expectations. 

I do hope this something will be better than nothing πŸ€“

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think I'm reading a post from you after 3 years... πŸ€”

Surely Param ke liye show try karenge and friends ke liye forum jayenge and mata ji ko apna pyaar bhara salaam post karenge. πŸ€£

Waise I expect the least from Mata and her shows, na logic milega or na hi superb quality effects. πŸ˜³

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Slayerkajal

This something is from Mata which can never be better... 🀣

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Whoa this would be the 1st time I guess 😝 so congratulations πŸ˜‚ Umm abt the show zero expectations ..I'm totally furious with him actually for his selection πŸ™„ Yeah he's an Avengers fan too I know n he would any day love to do a sci-fi series but this is freaking Indian Television we're talking about πŸ™„ no logic no meaning not even decent vfx nothing just stupid random copy-paste stories n boring scripts and we'll be still watching it coz Param would be there n yeah that's all πŸ™„

Maxine_May thumbnail

Umm I've a question πŸ€” I don't see any #Haiwaan or #SaddaHaq tag in this post.. So how come I  see this post in both the forums??  πŸ€”

romaila thumbnail

@Shekhawat: I think only the tagged CELEBS are shown in the "Tagged" area. IF system mein ek fault bhi hai... πŸ˜› Kisi bhi old forum pe new post open kro and tagged the show which still doesn't have a forum. The new post created is moved to the tagged discussion forum and not to TV Hindi. πŸ€£ Sneha and Rahul did the same and dekho dono ka post SH and Haiwaan forum pe hain, but TV Hindi pe nahi. πŸ˜†

P.S: Thanks to Sneha🀣

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Shekhawat: I think only the tagged CELEBS are shown in the "Tagged" area. IF system mein ek fault bhi hai... πŸ˜› Kisi bhi old forum pe new post open kro and tagged the show which still doesn't have a forum. The new post created is moved to the tagged discussion forum and not to TV Hindi. πŸ€£ Sneha and Rahul did the same and dekho dono ka post SH and Haiwaan forum pe hain, but TV Hindi pe nahi. πŸ˜†

P.S: Thanks to Sneha🀣

Yeah oh but in this case Rahul hasn't tag #Haiwaan in this post.. I checked it there's no Haiwaan tag in this post n yet it is in that forum πŸ€” 

Supermagical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Slayerkajal

Surely gonna try, but "The Continue Feature" might not work. πŸ˜†

Supermagical thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

I think I'm reading a post from you after 3 years... πŸ€”

Surely Param ke liye show try karenge and friends ke liye forum jayenge and mata ji ko apna pyaar bhara salaam post karenge. πŸ€£

Waise I expect the least from Mata and her shows, na logic milega or na hi superb quality effects. πŸ˜³

More than that... and on reading comments with least expectation feels had expected more than required.πŸ€”