NEW SEG : Ali goes to save Yasmine , Gets injured 😢😢

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

NEW SEG

Ali goes to save Yasmine &gets badly injured😒😰

Sonal aka Jinie Minie said that Ali goes to save Yasmine & falls from the jaadui Kaalin😲😨

Ali also gets One note which said"Main Jaanta hun tum kaun ho"

https://youtu.be/Q_LuATQpGRw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nothing happened to Yasmin. It's her plan to trap Aladdin

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

From where did Ali get the Kallin? πŸ˜• Only Yasmine uses the word "hum and jante" yeh pakkaYasmine ka game hai.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

I guess it's the new Subhedar friend Zeeshan's entry who will help Aladdin. I hope this time it's not Yasmine trapping Aladdin.

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I guess it's the new Subhedar friend Zeeshan's entry who will help Aladdin. I hope this time it's not Yasmine trapping Aladdin.

That falling of Yasmine might be her trap to see if Ali gets worried for her how Aladdin used to get.  

That letter I feel had been written by that New character who gonna enter in the show and will help Ali in his mission .

Originally posted by: romaila

From where did Ali get the Kallin? πŸ˜• Only Yasmine uses the word "hum and jante" yeh pakkaYasmine ka game hai.

That's what Ali too say that Only four people knew about Magical carpet Aladdin , Yasmine , Jinu and Angoothi chaap  .And Magical carpet got lost too I think . No idea how Ali got it back and than fall from it

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

That's what Ali too say that Only four people knew about Magical carpet Aladdin , Yasmine , Jinu and Angoothi chaap  .And Magical carpet got lost too I think . No idea how Ali got it back and than fall from it

That's my point. How did Ali get it back when he neither went back home nor had it when he was imprisoned.  πŸ˜• Kal ke episode se clear ho gaya Yasmine is playing game, bas yeh samajh nahi aya she wants to expose Aladdin or Ali ko baghdad se nikalna chahti hai?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

That's my point. How did Ali get it back when he neither went back home nor had it when he was imprisoned.  πŸ˜• Kal ke episode se clear ho gaya Yasmine is playing game, bas yeh samajh nahi aya she wants to expose Aladdin or Ali ko baghdad se nikalna chahti hai?

The magic carpet is kept in firm of handkerchief so it may always be in his pocket.

Talking about Yasmine, she wants to drove Ali out of Baghdad. First of all, his face reminds her of Aladdin. Secondly, any person who comes in your house and nearly owns your house in some or other way you will not like that person.

Yasmine from last scene in yesterday's episode and preciso, she is bordering on Mrinal. If anyone has seen Prithvi Vallabh, they will know it. I hope she learns the truth soon and don't do something drastic.

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

The magic carpet is kept in firm of handkerchief so it may always be in his pocket.

Talking about Yasmine, she wants to drove Ali out of Baghdad. First of all, his face reminds her of Aladdin. Secondly, any person who comes in your house and nearly owns your house in some or other way you will not like that person.

Yasmine from last scene in yesterday's episode and preciso, she is bordering on Mrinal. If anyone has seen Prithvi Vallabh, they will know it. I hope she learns the truth soon and don't do something drastic.

@Bold: Now this raises many more questions..It think Goli maro option is the best.  🀣

Ali, as he claims had come for trade, and Shehzadi being in the hold of a kingdom should appreciate trade rather than trying to kick them out for personal reasons... coming to the palace point, I expected Yasmine taking an action against Zafar for misuse of power. 😳

P.S: Aladdin's truth won't be revealed that soon high chances are Yasmine herself will feel something fishy and start her search on the King's death. Aladdin himself might declare his real identity before her... remember this is ALI who thinks 10 steps ahead. 

Raany25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

O think it is that ulluka bachcha bai mere bhai aladdin ki bhai he is up to something