we should thank and appreciate meenu

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

as only because of her there was successful courtship of kushti otherwise mishti would never have understood kunal and broken the alliance

now it is her who is taking test on mishbir love 

first she checked trust and she got baffled and understood they have trust and we audience even

but there is many thing lacking in mishbir as couple hiding things and giving priority to other happiness over their and blindly trusting family especially abir

so its nice she is going to explore other part and we can see that mishbir still need to work

everyone is saying mishti hidden her and kuhu relationship but abir even hidden many thing like that day when he got hurt due to nanko he simply told galti se

honestly i love sibling bond or if any show shows side character love story but here they both are selfish be it kunal or kuhu and abir especially blindly does everything for kunal due to which i hate kunal most and abir somewhat

i hope mishti talk to abir on this issue tomorrow

i hope abir answer would be he has no rights on her right now so he was not able to defend her

and writter always surprised us like that juice topic writer actually trolled us in day after episode by giving the exact line which we were talking about

i remeber mishti one line that in relationship sometime families forget its between boys girl even and sometime boys and girls forget that families even matter

so now mishbir love each other but their families will let them be with each other and how they will fight is going to wait and watch

anyway dissapointed with abir character after riding written update i was justifying his act today but after watching the episode i was dissapointed on today part

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sahi hai. Meenu AT banna chahiye. Mishbir relationship development Corp ki ceo hai woh🤣

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Like Mishti, I was a lil hurt too when Abir asked that. 😊 But may be he did it to shift the focus from Mishti to the real culprit. Mishti was going without explaining herself on for which she was right also. But in order to move on from Mishti to the person who actually did it, it was important for things to end on Mishti’s part. Yes,  may be BP, BM and Abir may not need the clarification but Meenu and Kunal were repeatedly trying to put the blame on Mishti’s head and Varsha ended up acting like an aide. Mishti saying she didn’t do it ended all debate there and then and the focus shifted to culprit. Only after that Kuhu felt a lil threatened because now the question shifted from “Whether Mishti did it” to “who actually did it ?” Or may be as of now, I would like to think about it like that. Because it doesn’t make any sense that suddenly Abir let the seed of doubt grow within him, when nothing substantial has happened. 😆Moreover, he has shown immense trust in her.. Let’s see .. If they are able to talk about this, it would be good too.. That way things would be more clear to us as viewers..😛

About Meenu, she should always be thanked for making flop plans. Because had her plans succeeded, it would have been headache for us due to the kind of plans she makes...🤣

And I like sibbling bonds too.. Though here Kunal is a lost case for me. But I wish Kuhu doesn't go totally astray.. I totally dislike seeing two girls fight like anything. Hope they could progress Mishti and Kuhu into strong bonding...😊

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Like Mishti, I was a lil hurt too when Abir asked that. 😊 But may be he did it to shift the focus from Mishti to the real culprit. Mishti was going without explaining herself on for which she was right also. But in order to move on from Mishti to the person who actually did it, it was important for things to end on Mishti’s part. Yes,  may be BP, BM and Abir may not need the clarification but Meenu and Kunal were repeatedly trying to put the blame on Mishti’s head and Varsha ended up acting like an aide. Mishti saying she didn’t do it ended all debate there and then and the focus shifted to culprit. Only after that Kuhu felt a lil threatened because now the question shifted from “Whether Mishti did it” to “who actually did it ?” Or may be as of now, I would like to think about it like that. Because it doesn’t make any sense that suddenly Abir let the seed of doubt grow within him, when nothing substantial has happened. 😆Moreover, he has shown immense trust in her.. Let’s see .. If they are able to talk about this, it would be good too.. That way things would be more clear to us as viewers..😛

About Meenu, she should always be thanked for making flop plans. Because had her plans succeeded, it would have been headache for us due to the kind of plans she makes...🤣

And I like sibbling bonds too.. Though here Kunal is a lost case for me. But I wish Kuhu doesn't go totally astray.. I totally dislike seeing two girls fight like anything. Hope they could progress Mishti and Kuhu into strong bonding...😊

to bold- I've been saying the same.. Did it feel bad?  Yes but it was needed to.. Abir is kind of person who controls damage.. 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

to bold- I've been saying the same.. Did it feel bad?  Yes but it was needed to.. Abir is kind of person who controls damage.. 

guy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Meenu Ben, kemcho? aap bhi padhaaro mhaare Desh. Aku bechaari was giving me company and adding to the plot. Ab tum bhi aao

guy3 thumbnail

And meenu, tumhari namesake ka AT is long overdue man! Come on, be a sport and make one please😊

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

as only because of her there was successful courtship of kushti otherwise mishti would never have understood kunal and broken the alliance

now it is her who is taking test on mishbir love 

first she checked trust and she got baffled and understood they have trust and we audience even

but there is many thing lacking in mishbir as couple hiding things and giving priority to other happiness over their and blindly trusting family especially abir

so its nice she is going to explore other part and we can see that mishbir still need to work

everyone is saying mishti hidden her and kuhu relationship but abir even hidden many thing like that day when he got hurt due to nanko he simply told galti se

honestly i love sibling bond or if any show shows side character love story but here they both are selfish be it kunal or kuhu and abir especially blindly does everything for kunal due to which i hate kunal most and abir somewhat

i hope mishti talk to abir on this issue tomorrow

i hope abir answer would be he has no rights on her right now so he was not able to defend her

and writter always surprised us like that juice topic writer actually trolled us in day after episode by giving the exact line which we were talking about

i remeber mishti one line that in relationship sometime families forget its between boys girl even and sometime boys and girls forget that families even matter

so now mishbir love each other but their families will let them be with each other and how they will fight is going to wait and watch

anyway dissapointed with abir character after riding written update i was justifying his act today but after watching the episode i was dissapointed on today part

Meanu ke bina Mishbir ki pyar ki kashti chalti hi nahi.

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

Meenu Ben, kemcho? aap bhi padhaaro mhaare Desh. Aku bechaari was giving me company and adding to the plot. Ab tum bhi aao

mazaa ma,  sorry for late reply... Kaisi ho tum? 

Originally posted by: guy3

And meenu, tumhari namesake ka AT is long overdue man! Come on, be a sport and make one please😊

na behen na,  hum busy vala haan plus one person can take two threads

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

mazaa ma,  sorry for late reply... Kaisi ho tum? 

na behen na,  hum busy vala haan plus one person can take two threads

Meenu ka appreciation nahi depreciation thread banna chahiye. The first post should be "Ambe Maa ki kripa se mera thread bann gaya".