YRHPK LIVE Written Update 25 Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Useless drama .. only precap is good .. but this might come on Monday n not before that 😏

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Useless drama .. only precap is good .. but this might come on Monday n not before that 😏

Thanks for the update Suta.

So today's episode was full of drama.πŸ˜†yeh toh hona hi tha. This password hacking concept itself is  bizarre.Even if Mishti wants to take revenge,why will she send those pics from her own ids. Itna pagal kaun hei. Mahs believing it,unse jyada pagal aur koi nahi hei.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

exactly. Bilkul Mishti jaisi smile mere face pe thi

Seriously ye log kon hai.... Ye log Jo kuku ke liye itna kuch kr gaye, apni baari me kya ni krenge

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks for the update Suta.

So today's episode was full of drama.πŸ˜†yeh toh hona hi tha. This password hacking concept itself is  bizarre.Even if Mishti wants to take revenge,why will she send those pics from her own ids. Itna pagal kaun hei. Mahs believing it,unse jyada pagal aur koi nahi hei.

namesake ka to dimaag chalna band ho gaya hai darr me

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Suta.. so much of drama in today's episode, entire weeks drama is been telecasted in today's episode.. feel bad for Mishti.. 

did Abhir come to know that it's Kuhu? That's amazing!

Liked the precap but it will be shown next week..

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Best part was the precap. Wish we could fastforward to the future episodes. Kuhu is truly brainless. Kunal is only using her but she is also useless.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mishti k jawab se I am also speechless... superb!

Thanks for the update!

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Best part was the precap. Wish we could fastforward to the future episodes. Kuhu is truly brainless. Kunal is only using her but she is also useless.

Hi.... Nice DP... Hayat and Murad! Ask laftan anlamaz.... My first non Indian show which I watched

Edited by Mii5 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Suta πŸ™ I loved how BP emphasised how no one blamed Mish , but none even vouched for her πŸ‘ Mish made a mistake , that stick should have also landed on Munna’s head πŸ˜ˆAll these people have lost their rational thinking ..  who can so stupid as to send pics and leave a trail? And Mish was blamed ! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌPrecap- made me perform a small dance in my mind .. fearless Mish is a treat to watch ,❀️ Kuhu seemed astounded,.. want Mish to leave Meenu and Munna  reeling in shock after seeing her resolve πŸ˜†

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago