What a precap..25th july

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just liked the fire in mishty's eyes when she says to kuhu " For your love, if I can join Earth n sky, just imagine what I will do for my love. No can separate me n abir"

So different from the existing n earlier itv fl's. Hats off to the makers actually for coming up with such characters as leads

May be this will lead to Meenakshi n kunal threatening mishty to stay away from abir as misunderstanding cannot separate them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Actually.. the precap surprised me a lotšŸ„°

I never expected her to confront kuhu and say those exact words.. ā€œmere pyaar ke liye..ā€ so atleast we know mishti is never going to be sacrificing.. thatā€™s good to knowšŸ˜€

The fire and shine in her eyes.. the belief on her love when she hasnā€™t even confessed to abir.. the haq she expressed on her love.. I just canā€™t wait for the next episodešŸ˜ŒšŸ˜Œ

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

Actually.. the precap surprised me a lotšŸ„°

I never expected her to confront kuhu and say those exact words.. ā€œmere pyaar ke liye..ā€ so atleast we know mishti is never going to be sacrificing.. thatā€™s good to knowšŸ˜€

The fire and shine in her eyes.. the belief on her love when she hasnā€™t even confessed to abir.. the haq she expressed on her love.. I just canā€™t wait for the next episodešŸ˜ŒšŸ˜Œ

that is the only thing that got me excited.. 

It shows no one actually knows angry chorni besides Abir

Rest of the episode was blah

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The precap was amazing... This is the Mishti I have been waiting to see... Her character arc was such that I knew this would how she'd defend her love... 

Can't wait to watch meenu and kuku faces when all their plans fail!!! 

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

that is the only thing that got me excited.. 

It shows no one actually knows angry chorni besides Abir

Rest of the episode was blah

True...that's why even I have mentioned only about precap. Rest of the episode is just drama... precap is exciting and also little unexpected from mishty as we thought she will reply that to Meenakshi n kunal as per promo, not to kuhu atleast

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagmruswe

True...that's why even I have mentioned only about precap. Rest of the episode is just drama... precap is exciting and also little unexpected from mishty as we thought she will reply that to Meenakshi n kunal as per promo, not to kuhu atleast

promo was misleading and funny for me as Meenu is not the kind to show her face so soon with her hatred.. I am waiting for the day when she can openly declare she doesn't like Mishti at all

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just liked the fire in mishty's eyes when she says to kuhu " For your love, if I can join Earth n sky, just imagine what I will do for my love. No can separate me n abir"

So different from the existing n earlier itv fl's. Hats off to the makers actually for coming up with such characters as leads

May be this will lead to Meenakshi n kunal threatening mishty to stay away from abir as misunderstanding cannot separate them

Angry violent chorni Apne form me aa gayi hai

Ab tera kya hoga ...*M3 gang* 

Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

promo was misleading and funny for me as Meenu is not the kind to show her face so soon with her hatred.. I am waiting for the day when she can openly declare she doesn't like Mishti at all

She will definitely never do that before Abir.  Today she looked absolutely shell-shocked by the way Abir defended mishti.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The precap was the highlight of today's episode. It just goes to show how different Mishti is as a character. All this while, we thought Mishti wouldn't fight for her love.  But I love Mishti's tashan now. It's like an open declaration of war. I wish that she could say the same in front of Meenu and her munna as well just like in the promo. If Abir would have heard it, he'd be so happy. 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanleema

She will definitely never do that before Abir.  Today she looked absolutely shell-shocked by the way Abir defended mishti.

Abir can catch her doing it. It has to eventually come out somehow ... I'm waiting for that part