Star Plus Planning for Divya Drishti Season 2?

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Star Plus might come up with Divya Drishti season 2 as a sequel after the thrilling ending of Divya-Drishti Season 1.

The rumor mill is oozing out with gossips concerning the well-planned exit of Divya Drishti serial from the television tube in the month of August or September 2019.

This sudden latest news of Divya Drishti serial shut down has left the fans in despair. The fans are requesting the production team of Divya Drishti serial to give an extension to their favorite show.

Now, according to the latest gossips of Divya-Drishti serial, the makers are most likely to frame the ending of Divya Drishti Season 1 in a way that would give a logical start to the Season 2 of Divya Drishti serial in the near future.

Based on the spoilers of Divya Drishti 2 serial, the story will revolve around the kids of Divya and Drishti who will also be blessed with supernatural powers like their mothers.

Keep reading this portal for more Divya Drishti and Divya Drishti 2 gossips, spoilers, latest news, and more.

Source 

https://www.tellybest.com/gossip/divya-drishti-2-star-plus-planning-for-divya-drishti-season-2

PSA:

I don’t know if this is true or not since Mukta said the show isn’t ending. 

Edited by fivestar2 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mukta badi ya channel 

MudrasV thumbnail

I guess Channel

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Not necccessary if suppose base will be s1 then some cast will repeat 

It's totally if 

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arhe yar   bs season1  ending achi do baki jitne marzi bache paida karo  

Divya is only  nyra ..

Drishti is only  sana 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wouldn't want a season 2.

If the future s2 story is on DD 's kids..then surely both the sisters will die. 

And since makers want to inflict tragedy on viewers..more chance for drishti to die.(rakshit may live..showing him and the kid yearning for drishti is the best way to torture us and that's THE LAST THING WE ALL WANT TO WATCH.)

so makers and star plus ..if you are reading this ..we do not want a season 2 if it means tragic ending for season 1 or killing either of the sisters or rakshit. 

That's not what we are paying to watch(as for me..the only reason I took hotstar VIP subscription is to watch DD at 6am.) and those who watch on TV. 

If the show is ending..we all want a happy ending for the sisters..for drikshit and shivya.

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Neeraj told cast ll be same🤣

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Arhe yar   bs season1  ending achi do baki jitne marzi bache paida karo  

Divya is only  nyra ..

Drishti is only  sana 

Jitne marzi bache paida karlo🤣

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kids of DD nope would not be interested in that storyline. And speeding of Shivya romance as an afterthought not in for that either !  👎🏼

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand. Didn't Mukta say that DD is going to be on air as long as it brings TRP? What is with Season 2 then?