Using sisterly rights !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 24.7.19~ Using sisterly rights ! 

The nikah day arrives. Kainat watches her mother tie an amulet around Saltanat’s wrist. How Zainab celebrates, hugs and blesses Saltanat on the morn of her matriage.Kainat decides to use her sisterly rights too.

The giddy, gleeful bride Saltanat is surrounded and pampered by the ladies of the household,Rubina, Ghazala, Neelam, and Zainab. When Kainat arrives, despite her saving Saltanat from the freak chandelier accident,the looks she gets from all the women is interesting to watch. Kainat is sensitive to atmosphere, she is aware how wary each woman present is towardsher presence. But Kainat too is  hell bent of playing on their aversion towards her. She knows they’ll submit to familial calling.

I think to catch the fear of their faces, their questioning looks.. goads Saltanat to  make her sisterly demand , that if the elders don’t mind, can Saltanat wear the  bridal attire which she has stitched with much love. Kainat can see that her demand means breaking rules. That she encroaches the boy's mother Ghazala prerogative, of giving Saltanat the bridal outfit.. but catching the dread on their faces gives Kainat great pleasure. She knows they would rather refuse her proposition, besides Saltanat being her sister will agree and with that, all will have to succumb to the brides wishes!

Mind you Kainat loves to create situations where people tend to question her motives.Like when Zaroon notices her tightening Saltanat’s choker string around  her neck! Zaroon barges in and drags off Saltanat to give her an earful.

How amusing it is to see Zaroon heart on his wedding day, belongs to Saltanat. But by the way he shows signs of losing his mental equilibrium, his mind ,as it stands, is controlled by Kainat!

The face-off between Saltanat and Zaroon is firstly, of course like before, about the controversial figure of Kainat. Secondly the scene uses FB’s as reminders to viewers about their Sufiyana love, now culminating in the bond of nikah.

Zaroon is obsessed, paranoid about losing Saltanat through Kainat’s criminal acts. His highly strung protest  about Saltanat interacting with Kainat, is met with Saltanat’s  docile reaction.. that he must remember that Kainat is her blood sister. Saltanat argues,Kainat is a reformed person. Zaroon retorts, people cannot change overnight. Saltanat’s leniency towards Kainat irritates Zaroon to no end. In fact he forgets about his nikah and reiterates  panic-striken that its best they should reveal the truth about Kainat. That they nip in the bud any of her ploys of striking at Saltanat, before their wedding..

It’s but natural, that Saltanat will protect her sister now, especially after she saved her life. Saltanat’s gullibility is much to Zaroon’s angst.

In fact this meeting is essential between the two ,so Saltanat  can impress upon Zaroon that no one, under any cost must know about Kainat’s reality, especially Rubina. Saltanat is wise,she knows how her mother will react if she learns Kainat tried to kill her. Besides after marriage Kainat will continue to live with Rubina and Nadeem, so no point in making life miserable for Kainat.Will Saltanat’s complacency drown her? Zaroon’s anxiety is not unfounded.Kainat is dangerous he tells Saltanat, so dangerous that she needs to be sectioned off! Condescendingly he even confesses he’ll pay for her rehabilitation and treatment. But for the moment, their nikah is overcast by the shadow of what Kainat will do next??

The scene between Rubina and Zaroon is yet again a mothers anxiety over, why there issome discord between Zaroon and Kainat? why is he so up tight? Zaroon actually shows sensitivity towards Saltanat‘s wishes.. of not letting her mother know about Kainat trying to kill Saltanat. Rather shrewdly Zaroon covers the matter and puts it all down to  things going asunder between him and Kainat.. seeing that he came to marry her but instead is marrying  Saltanat . So casually he brushes off the awkwardness between him and Kainat.  Rubina’s mind  temporarily seems at rest.

But call it a mothers intuition.. Rubina continues to be restless. It’s endearing to see Rubina getting nostalgic over how quickly her little girl grew up! now she’s getting married. Zainab joins Rubina too, and both mothers shed a few tears at the thought of losing their little girl. It’s lovely to hear Zainab praise Rubina’s nurturing and rearing of Saltanat. So carried away is Zainab that she wishes that Kainat too had been reared by Rubina.. she would not be the way she is… alarm bells ring with Rubina, does Kainat have some issues?

Why does Rubina allow Saltanat to go out with Kainat minutes before the nikah? Kainat once again wields the power of sisterly prerogative  and takes Saltanat for some secret surprise she has planned for her sister? Zaroon finds out and smells something foul!

What is the secret planned for Saltanat by Kainat? will Zaroon intercept and free his Saltanat from the grips of Kainat’s foul play! Suspense builds on and Kainat just loves to let it breed. As she checks out her gifted choker to Saltanat, even her very own mother Zainab  is apprehensive  of her intentions. As she says even her own mother fails to trust her. Kainat  knows her motives, she herself. trusts no one. not even Sabina ..23.7.19 hamlet53

Recap: Zaroon is in great haste to get married.. it appears he is getting married  to the right girl..

Thanks Lonelythots for your ongoing support.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Hammie, me is out of patience with another marriage drama. The dance, a couple of episodes ago, annoyed me to no end.

I am reading your thoughts but will watch after the marriage takes place - which thankfully it will as per some of the spoilers. I hope they have a story after the marriage and not some bogus excuses for a triple talaq storyline. 

Diamond988 thumbnail

What surprises me how can Rubina send Saltanat just before the wedding, no matter what sisterly love it is, looks really weird 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Looks like kainaat will be sent to a rehab for treatment when her truth will come out in front of all. 

Am waiting for the next track to begin. Hopefully the writers have something exciting ahead.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

hello irshita, good to see you

Hi Hammie, me is out of patience with another marriage drama. The dance, a couple of episodes ago, annoyed me to no end.

well.. seems like marriage tracks are a ready made formula. used whenever apt..  dance was meant to be one of kind! after all its the most talked about happening  couple's shaadi!

I am reading your thoughts but will watch after the marriage takes place - which thankfully it will as per some of the spoilers. I hope they have a story after the marriage and not some bogus excuses for a triple talaq

yes me too dreading the x3 talaq .. surely the cvs have to come out with something different.. me anticipating...

lovely to hear from you Irshita, love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Diamond 988

What surprises me how can Rubina send Saltanat just before the wedding, no matter what sisterly love it is, looks really weird 

yes.. I thought so too.. mind you it gave zaroon a chance to do some investigative work.. poor guy  seems to  forget his big day..

lovely to hear from you Diamond ..love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hello mate, good to see you

Looks like kainaat will be sent to a rehab for treatment when her truth will come out in front of all. 

well what you suggest , sounds more interesting than whats going on currently... hope marriage is done and dusted...

Am waiting for the next track to begin. Hopefully the writers have something exciting ahead.. 

you echo my thoughts too... so far the only excitement in the show  for me, is what Kainat coughs up!..rest is predictable.... thanks for sharing your views.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie. The TRP is 0.5. This is just sad. 

SPM is not making an impact whatsoever. This show has gotten 0.5 in the opening week so I wouldn't consider this an "increase". I am so glad I quit this show. The quality is just continuing to decline...

EDIT: I should probably add that starting this week, TRP is being calculated differently. Apparently, free to air channels and pay channels will be calculated separately. 

Edited by Arshian14 - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by  Arshian..

Hi Hammie. heloooo mate, i look forward  to Thursday,  it means you'll pop by 

The TRP is 0.5. This is just sad. 

well ,not really great..

SPM is not making an impact whatsoever. This show has gotten 0.5 in the opening week so I wouldn't consider this an "increase". I am so glad I quit this show. The quality is just continuing to decline...

so saroon love didn't do wonders.. shall we suppose their marriage now may make a difference? or may be the revelation of Kainat's misdeeds ,prompted by her treatment? at least there will be some logic , in combating mental illness?? 

EDIT: I should probably add that starting this week, TRP is being calculated differently. Apparently, free to air channels and pay channels will be calculated separately. 

ok very interesting   seems more tougher.. listen thanks mate for updating  all on my posts.. great to see you Arshian..much love hammie