Yay pyar hain hah pyar hain 24th July Analysis

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Everybody wants their own little place in the world. And maybe mine is here… Loving you from a distance…” 

― Ranata Suzuki

Sometimes for a certain time we want to keep things that are precious to us a secret from the world because we are afraid that someone might misinterpret our love. We want to savor it for as long as possible because once it goes public it raises a lot of questions and at that time we just want to live in the moment. We want to delude ourselves into thinking that the world only consists of that one other person. We fear that if its out in the open then someone might jinx it. Sometimes we are still in the process of figuring out our equation with the other person and bringing other people in just complicates things. This is what AM are going through right now. They don’t want to take away the limelight from their siblings. They don’t want any awkwardness that might arise due to them between the families. This approach however, is not sustainable because sooner and later people will find out and for that AM need to stand together like a team. Let’s dig in to the episode now. So it starts with Kuku’s engagement but Abir is in dilemma because this scenes picks up right after Kunal and Misthi’s argument and Abir is struggling to choose between both of them. So, he questions his Nanu that if he had to choose between two of his favorite dishes which one will he chose? Nanu tells him “Yay game thoda muskil hain main dono main say aik nahi chun sakta” to which A replies “Exactly” at this moment he can’t pick between his brother and Mish but I believe when he finds out about Kunal’s evil intentions he will pick Mish. Abir sees his brother as an innocent. petulant, impulsive child but he fails to see the real Kunal who genuinely has some problematic issues. Kunal in many ways is his blind spot you do know that our retina we have a spot where no light falls and hence, no image is formed there so yours eyes don’t see anything. Then the engagement scene plays out and I loved that Parul was given the due respect. 

“Bay chan thi jo dhakanay unnay mil gaya aharam

Ristha bohot pehla say tha abb mil gaya ussay naam hain”

Here he is talking about Kuku. This is more in tune with Kuhu’s feelings she had really started developing feelings for Kunal as soon as she set eyes on him. Then she had to keep her feelings hidden during the Miskun godhdana track and then she had to wait for her family to agree and now finally she is engaged to her guy. From Kunal’s end he has finally gotten engaged after being rejected twice.

Abir then looks at Mishti who is clapping away happily.

“Hain aik ristha aur bhi bay-daag say bay-naam sa

Tapti darthi kay liay baarish kay paigaam sa

Whoever has written these lines please take a bow because they are beautiful. Abir continues to look at her while reciting this poetry. He goes on to say how there is this other relationship that has no name attached with it. That relationship is akin to rain nourishing a barren land. Both AM have made each other forget the ghosts of their past. They have changed each other’s life in so many positive ways. Abir has taught Mish to let a little lose to smile more often where as in Mish, Abir has found his home.

Naam rakha toh zamanay ko khabar lag jayay gi

Mujhay dar hain uss ko dunya ki nazar lag jayay gi

He goes on to say that giving this relationship a name will make it public and he fears that when the word gets out they will be affected by the evil eye which unknown to both AM they kind of already our on the evil trios radar. He wants to savor their little secret for a bit longer.

Waisay bhi kab naam ki dil ko hui daarkar hain

Dil toh hamesha jaanta hain

Yay pyaar hain hah pyar hain”

He then goes on to claim that his heart actually doesn’t need him to label his feelings for her because the heart knows that these are not just mere feelings what he is feeling is real love which is why he is so afraid to lose it. Slowly and gradually AM move towards each other and they again stare in to each other’s eyes the world ceases to exist for them its only the two of them and their love. They are so lost in each other that only the applause that happens after KUKU’s ring exchange brings them back to reality. In the next scene when Nanu gives AM’s hand to each other and calls out their name Abir is legit scared lol. That scene was adorable. They both breath a sigh of relief when its only Nanu announcing their teaming up for the sangeet. The constipated expressions on Kunal and Ben Baa;s face gave me so much pleasure whatever, they do AM keep coming closer. Another cute scene was when BM is forcing Mish to get up and she wants to sleep more and as soon as BM mentions that Abir is waiting for her the girl gets up and runs to dress up faster then PT Usha. Even BM is shocked at Misthi’s agility. Loved how in sync Abir was in the Mashewari household like he didn’t look out of place. The way he respects BM 

and BP is admirable. Even BP is impressed by him. As he greets BP, Abir keeps on stealing glances at Mish. Even Mish is so happy to see him there. I love the pace of the AM love story its neither rushed nor slow. 

Stray thoughts

• Loved how Kuhu  defended Mish in front of Kunal she actually does have a brain but then her love for Kunal makes her do stupid things. She fails to see him rationally. Kunal is also her blind spot. The day her illusion breaks will be devastating I hope she doesn’t forgive Kunal easily.

• Loved how Parul asked Ben Baa not to break the ristha slowly and gradually she is finding her voice waiting for the day when she takes a stand

• Lol so Kunal made his own picture viral like why does he have no self respect in his race to demean Mish he is kind of butchering his own character.

• This plan will fail too because any rational person knows that Mish will never stoop so low.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

“Everybody wants their own little place in the world. And maybe mine is here… Loving you from a distance…” 

― Ranata Suzuki

Sometimes for a certain time we want to keep things that are precious to us a secret from the world because we are afraid that someone might misinterpret our love. We want to savor it for as long as possible because once it goes public it raises a lot of questions and at that time we just want to live in the moment. We want to delude ourselves into thinking that the world only consists of that one other person. We fear that if its out in the open then someone might jinx it. Sometimes we are still in the process of figuring out our equation with the other person and bringing other people in just complicates things. This is what AM are going through right now. They don’t want to take away the limelight from their siblings. They don’t want any awkwardness that might arise due to them between the families. This approach however, is not sustainable because sooner and later people will find out and for that AM need to stand together like a team. Let’s dig in to the episode now. So it starts with Kuku’s engagement but Abir is in dilemma because this scenes picks up right after Kunal and Misthi’s argument and Abir is struggling to choose between both of them. So, he questions his Nanu that if he had to choose between two of his favorite dishes which one will he chose? Nanu tells him “Yay game thoda muskil hain main dono main say aik nahi chun sakta” to which A replies “Exactly” at this moment he can’t pick between his brother and Mish but I believe when he finds out about Kunal’s evil intentions he will pick Mish. Abir sees his brother as an innocent. petulant, impulsive child but he fails to see the real Kunal who genuinely has some problematic issues. Kunal in many ways is his blind spot you do know that our retina we have a spot where no light falls and hence, no image is formed there so yours eyes don’t see anything. Then the engagement scene plays out and I loved that Parul was given the due respect. 

“Bay chan thi jo dhakanay unnay mil gaya aharam

Ristha bohot pehla say tha abb mil gaya ussay naam hain”

Here he is talking about Kuku. This is more in tune with Kuhu’s feelings she had really started developing feelings for Kunal as soon as she set eyes on him. Then she had to keep her feelings hidden during the Miskun godhdana track and then she had to wait for her family to agree and now finally she is engaged to her guy. From Kunal’s end he has finally gotten engaged after being rejected twice.

Abir then looks at Mishti who is clapping away happily.

“Hain aik ristha aur bhi bay-daag say bay-naam sa

Tapti darthi kay liay baarish kay paigaam sa

Whoever has written these lines please take a bow because they are beautiful. Abir continues to look at her while reciting this poetry. He goes on to say how there is this other relationship that has no name attached with it. That relationship is akin to rain nourishing a barren land. Both AM have made each other forget the ghosts of their past. They have changed each other’s life in so many positive ways. Abir has taught Mish to let a little lose to smile more often where as in Mish, Abir has found his home.

Naam rakha toh zamanay ko khabar lag jayay gi

Mujhay dar hain uss ko dunya ki nazar lag jayay gi

He goes on to say that giving this relationship a name will make it public and he fears that when the word gets out they will be affected by the evil eye which unknown to both AM they kind of already our on the evil trios radar. He wants to savor their little secret for a bit longer.

Waisay bhi kab naam ki dil ko hui daarkar hain

Dil toh hamesha jaanta hain

Yay pyaar hain hah pyar hain”

He then goes on to claim that his heart actually doesn’t need him to label his feelings for her because the heart knows that these are not just mere feelings what he is feeling is real love which is why he is so afraid to lose it. Slowly and gradually AM move towards each other and they again stare in to each other’s eyes the world ceases to exist for them its only the two of them and their love. They are so lost in each other that only the applause that happens after KUKU’s ring exchange brings them back to reality. In the next scene when Nanu gives AM’s hand to each other and calls out their name Abir is legit scared lol. That scene was adorable. They both breath a sigh of relief when its only Nanu announcing their teaming up for the sangeet. The constipated expressions on Kunal and Ben Baa;s face gave me so much pleasure whatever, they do AM keep coming closer. Another cute scene was when BM is forcing Mish to get up and she wants to sleep more and as soon as BM mentions that Abir is waiting for her the girl gets up and runs to dress up faster then PT Usha. Even BM is shocked at Misthi’s agility. Loved how in sync Abir was in the Mashewari household like he didn’t look out of place. The way he respects BM 

and BP is admirable. Even BP is impressed by him. As he greets BP, Abir keeps on stealing glances at Mish. Even Mish is so happy to see him there. I love the pace of the AM love story its neither rushed nor slow. 

Stray thoughts

• Loved how Kuhu  defended Mish in front of Kunal she actually does have a brain but then her love for Kunal makes her do stupid things. She fails to see him rationally. Kunal is also her blind spot. The day her illusion breaks will be devastating I hope she doesn’t forgive Kunal easily.

• Loved how Parul asked Ben Baa not to break the ristha slowly and gradually she is finding her voice waiting for the day when she takes a stand

• Lol so Kunal made his own picture viral like why does he have no self respect in his race to demean Mish he is kind of butchering his own character.

• This plan will fail too because any rational person knows that Mish will never stoop so low.

Another beautiful piece 😍😍 thanks so much for posting! And I really loved todays shayari..its gonna be one of the top fav for me 😁😁

Ikr mishti running to get dressed was cute..❤

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Your post also pull the readers as MishBir silent stares pull the viewers..❤️

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a post yaara, another beautiful one! ❤️ As beautiful as the shayari rendered in Shah s beautiful voice! 

Love the pace of their story, just like how Abir wants it to be. Keep writing and keep giving us these wonderful posts. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Another fab post, Zara 👏.,True, the pace of the AM’s beautiful sojourn has been perfect ❤️.,The eloquent shayari intoned by Shah was bliss .. heartfelt thank you for always ensuring that I have a perpetual smile on my face .. it’s a joy to read your thoughts ❤️

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

beautiful post zara..i really wanted someone to explain those shayari part.. and my wish is granted here😍i really liked all mishbir moments..makers ensure that they balance the drama and negativity with some beautiful AM scenes.. like u said, kuhu defending mishti was lovely.. kuhu is not an evil person, she will be later redeemed for sure i think..

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written..... about the shayari

Loved the analysis👍🏼

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful analysis... ❤️

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tq dear 😊for your wonderful analysis of shayari❤️

Itznidha thumbnail

I enjoy reading ur post just like watching episode..hw beautifully u r narrating..i dont know hw can u write like this😍..touchwood.today i liked mishti beating tha hacker..hw bold she is and i too felt abir is proud to c mishti confront hacker.precap also mishti🔥🔥