NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A huge Azaan was written in the center of noor's palm, the whole episode was ridiculous in a sense that none noticed it, not even Noor, maybe she did but didn't tell anyone

I loved Shaira and Azaan, they deserves a wedding without every moment of their ceremony being intruded by Noor's presence. It's not like Noor won't get her own ceremony. What happened to circumstances and conditions which were stressed by makers in the beginning to clarify that they won't be misusing anything. I don't know anything  about this so asking if someone's nosiness and not staying within her limits is a condition for marriage in Islam. 

I thought they had a Maulavi on set everyday, can a man marry two women at one time? What are they trying to show with this? 

Azaan promised shaira that she can ask him to do something for her,  I have a feeling Shaira will ask him to marry noor. Why would God kill people to make sure that Noor marries Azaan? 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Marry two women at same time? I think they just want to put it as symbolic that this is what destined for 3 of them... 3 times qubool hai not decide anything in nikaah... it's more than that... but still they overdoing the symbolism...😓

I know its quite annoying now how they just bring Noor in every raasam... bring destiny into it... to justified the two nikaah... but its still tolerable for me since Noor dont have any love feeling & desire to marry Azaan... i hope they will keep it like that until Noor out from her misunderstood... give up on her revenge... & decide to out from Shazaan life...

I hope the maker know the limit that the audience set for their female lead... that she will never ever be a homewrecker for the male lead... love cant justify betrayal... fullstop!!!

Edited by rehann - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

Marry two women at same time? I think they just want to put it as symbolic that this is what destined for 3 of them... 3 times qubool hai not decide anything in nikaah... it's more than that... but still they overdoing the symbolism...😓

I know its quite annoying now how they just bring Noor in every raasam... bring destiny into it... to justified the two nikaah... but its still tolerable for me since Noor dont have any love feeling & desire to marry Azaan... i hope they will keep it like that until Noor out from her misunderstood... give up on her revenge... & decide to out from Shazaan life...

I hope the maker know the limit that the audience set for their female lead... that she will never ever be a homewrecker for the male lead... love cant justify betrayal... fullstop!!!

I don't know anything about Islam laws, Google won't help either, if you know can you tell me about the conditions in which one man can marry two women? 

I was annoyed with Noor's presence in Shazaan's nikaah, She will get her ceremony unless she is doing this deliberately because I am finding it hard to believe that she did not see huge Azaan written on her hand for a day. It wasn't even a small A, which is difficult to find. That stupid old man insinuated that all three are married, this is why I was wondering if if is possible to marry two women at a time. 

Azaan made a promise to Shaira that he will fulfill her one wish whenever she wants, I am dreading that this woman will ask him to marry Noor being burdened by conscience of killing Faiz and Noor's mother. 

One more thing I am afraid of is my knowledge of a condition where a man can marry another woman if his wife can't conceive, as Shazaan won't have a wedding night, thanks to 🤢

I believe Shaira will refuse to share bed with him and that will give them a condition for 2nd marriage. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I love their scenes, I was waiting for this one. 

As they said that this is a story about Azaan's love, Shaira's Penance and Noor's revenge. 

My bets are on Azaan's love, he won't let me down 😭😢😢😭😢

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I agree. These scenes are really getting overdramatic. Even I ship Shayra-Azaan, but the actress playing Noor has the most fan following at the same time. So the makers might have that in mind too. I just hope they dont show anything stupid to justify this sensitive concept. 

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I don't know anything about Islam laws, Google won't help either, if you know can you tell me about the conditions in which one man can marry two women? 

I was annoyed with Noor's presence in Shazaan's nikaah, She will get her ceremony unless she is doing this deliberately because I am finding it hard to believe that she did not see huge Azaan written on her hand for a day. It wasn't even a small A, which is difficult to find. That stupid old man insinuated that all three are married, this is why I was wondering if if is possible to marry two women at a time. 

Azaan made a promise to Shaira that he will fulfill her one wish whenever she wants, I am dreading that this woman will ask him to marry Noor being burdened by conscience of killing Faiz and Noor's mother. 

One more thing I am afraid of is my knowledge of a condition where a man can marry another woman if his wife can't conceive, as Shazaan won't have a wedding night, thanks to 🤢

I believe Shaira will refuse to share bed with him and that will give them a condition for 2nd marriage. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I love their scenes, I was waiting for this one. 

As they said that this is a story about Azaan's love, Shaira's Penance and Noor's revenge. 

My bets are on Azaan's love, he won't let me down 😭😢😢😭😢

i'm not an indian... but a muslim. Basic islam laws for nikaah ceremony is the lafaaz... qubool hai is for that exact groom/bride... qazi first will read the name of the groom & bride... not anyone can come in between & said qubool hai... also the nikaah should have qazi as the witness... in my country the witness should be more than 2 man.... & after that proceed with declaration of nikaah vows, deheej/mahar... signature... then only u are married!

1 nikaah with 2 women at same time... is totally not in islam... i think they just trying to symbolism the things... & not to actually stated anything related to the laws of nikaah...

A muslim man are allowed to have maximum 4 wives...  in india maybe they need to have the reason/unavoidable circumstances to have more than 1 wife - this one i'm not sure... but in my country a man is allowed to marry up to maximum 4 women if the 1st, 2nd & 3rd wife give him the consent. But of course even if islam allowed them also there are certain quality that they should have... like in aspect of money, health etc... 

The old man i think is the alim who raziya met at the darqah... the alim who can foresee the future... & he never said about the three are married... he just voiced out to Allah on the secret of this destiny... that bind this 3 together... islam believe destiny is Allah secret... the secret that only Allah knows... 

Btw... i'm Sammy fans... watched the show for sammy... for Aznoor... i know u love Shazaan... no hard feelings... its basically one personal preference... 

Stay positive... & i think the makers know their boundaries....

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I agree. These scenes are really getting overdramatic. Even I ship Shayra-Azaan, but the actress playing Noor has the most fan following at the same time. So the makers might have that in mind too. I just hope they dont show anything stupid to justify this sensitive concept. 

Hi dear.  Good to see you here.  I don't know you remember me Or not.  😄

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NoraSM

A huge Azaan was written in the center of noor's palm, the whole episode was ridiculous in a sense that none noticed it, not even Noor, maybe she did but didn't tell anyone

I loved Shaira and Azaan, they deserves a wedding without every moment of their ceremony being intruded by Noor's presence. It's not like Noor won't get her own ceremony. What happened to circumstances and conditions which were stressed by makers in the beginning to clarify that they won't be misusing anything. I don't know anything  about this so asking if someone's nosiness and not staying within her limits is a condition for marriage in Islam. 

I thought they had a Maulavi on set everyday, can a man marry two women at one time? What are they trying to show with this? 

Azaan promised shaira that she can ask him to do something for her,  I have a feeling Shaira will ask him to marry noor. Why would God kill people to make sure that Noor marries Azaan? 

I agree with you.

It's too overdramatic.  They dint got a single moment of themselves.  There is always Noor to interfere. 

Bdw,  why is Shaira being blamed for Faiz and Yasmin's death? 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

If actress playing Noor has a huge fan following then maybe she is playing Noor because it is a central character and you can see how everyone is accommodating Noor in their life. Although there were many beautiful Shaira and Azaan scenes last week 😍😍

Makers are showing many stupid things, they can show humans are flawed and make impulsive decisions like Noor blaming Shaira and Shaira blaming herself, it is their karma, God should be kept away from all this 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

i'm not an indian... but a muslim. Basic islam laws for nikaah ceremony is the lafaaz... qubool hai is for that exact groom/bride... qazi first will read the name of the groom & bride... not anyone can come in between & said qubool hai... also the nikaah should have qazi as the witness... in my country the witness should be more than 2 man.... & after that proceed with declaration of nikaah vows, deheej/mahar... signature... then only u are married!

1 nikaah with 2 women at same time... is totally not in islam... i think they just trying to symbolism the things... & not to actually stated anything related to the laws of nikaah...

A muslim man are allowed to have maximum 4 wives...  in india maybe they need to have the reason/unavoidable circumstances to have more than 1 wife - this one i'm not sure... but in my country a man is allowed to marry up to maximum 4 women if the 1st, 2nd & 3rd wife give him the consent. But of course even if islam allowed them also there are certain quality that they should have... like in aspect of money, health etc... 

The old man i think is the alim who raziya met at the darqah... the alim who can foresee the future... & he never said about the three are married... he just voiced out to Allah on the secret of this destiny... that bind this 3 together... islam believe destiny is Allah secret... the secret that only Allah knows... 

Btw... i'm Sammy fans... watched the show for sammy... for Aznoor... i know u love Shazaan... no hard feelings... its basically one personal preference... 

Stay positive... & i think the makers know their boundaries....

Thank You for explaining

I do not mind Azaan and Noor. I know Noor will be his wife, I was upset because they ruined Shazaan marriage by including Noor in it. Noor will get her wedding ceremony, I enjoy Shazaan scenes and I am pissed that I could not enjoy their Nikaah 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

I agree with you.

It's too overdramatic.  They dint got a single moment of themselves.  There is always Noor to interfere. 

Bdw,  why is Shaira being blamed for Faiz and Yasmin's death? 

There have been beautiful Shazaan scenes without Noor 😍😍

Pizza and sleepover - You will enjoy their bond here, I don't think I have seen a couple like them, Azaan eats crusts after Shaira is done with the toppings. They know their boundaries, there is a space in their relationship, Azaan can keep secrets from her and vice versa ❤️😍❤️😍❤️

Cycle ride, the one where Shaira was reading book, Azaan Shaira introduction scene where Shaira calms him down. 

Of course every scene ended with Noor intruding upon them 😵😵😵😵