Nishant’s costars stands on stool to shoot with him

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Actor Nishant Malkani, who is currently seen as the male lead on 'Guddan – Tumse Na Ho Payega' ('GTNHP'), never goes to the set without a foot stool. Reason? At 6’2”, the actor is too tall for his co-actors, and they have to stand on the stool while giving a shot with him.

Nishant says, “The first thing people notice about me is my height. Many tell me that they feel tiny around me. However, they find it surprising that I don’t look that tall on screen. How do I tell them that it is all about the camera angles and also, that most of my co-actors stand on a stool while shooting with me?”

He adds, “The challenge is not for me, but for my co-actors, the DoP and cameraman. Besides, 

Kanika Mann (protagonist of the show), my other co-actor 

Dalljiet Kaur, too, has to stand on the stool while shooting with me.”

On her part, Dalljiet says, “I'm 5’7” and most of my co-stars have been of the same height. However, it is different shooting with Nishant. On the first day, I had to shoot a romantic scene with him, but it looked weird as he is quite tall. So, I was given a small stool to stand on. This has happened for the first time in my career. Shooting with Nishant leads to hilarious situations off screen.”

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QM5FIBjFb/

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Tfs ,,,Buddy..😊

Omg Dallijiet kaur  very egoistic so she uncomfortable ... 😈 coz 5'7' ko  problem ....very funny..🤣

coz Amitaav uncle n Jaya aunti ki off n on Jodi super duper Hit hai...👍🏼

So happy Kanika - Nishant jodi ko koi problem nahi ,,,👏