Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Res

Edited by russkystd - 4 years ago
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Ah the joy of writing is to come across reviews like these! THIS IS SOO GENEROUS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You totally earned it!😃

I'm so glad you loved my Rishab. I wouldn't be continuing this because I'm already doing a proper OS series on them so I don't want to compromise a lot of the plot there before it happens Haha. You can read their story there.

Where can i find the series you are talking about?! I'd love to read it!

OMG THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT. IT COMES OFF AS SUCH A RELIEF! I really debated over those remarks. They were necessary but they couldn't have felt crass because that would've defeated the whole purpose also kind of put a dent in who RB is to me. So maintaining the balance was really a tight rope to walk and I contemplated a lot while writing those lines. FEELS ALL WORTH IT NOW <3

AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm grinning ear to ear. You are far too generous, and I undeserving. My routine is pretty boring. It's read, read, read, read, think of all the ways a word can be used, write.😆

.amigos. thumbnail

You're entirely too kind. You can read it here: 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100398

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

The intensity of this one-shot☺️

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this! It was so hot! Prerna is engaged to Anurag yet she didn't back off from kissing Bajaj. She knew she wanted him. I like Bajaj's humor when he told Prerna he didn't get stabbed by a plastic knife. It reminded me of the 2rs plastic knife from this season. Lol. I really loved the little nod to KZK1 with the painting of Prerna. Season one was just something else and I wish we could've seen Bajaj's artistic side in this season. But thanks for putting that into your story. The painting was a nice touch for us season one fans. By the way, love the title of this story. Also, I miss your stories so much!
Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome Your writing tugs at the heart strings

Edited by Kira_James - 4 years ago