Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Vaishu for the spoiler ., πŸ€—., am envisioning the scenes , by the dint of your summary and Shruti’s caps in AT..πŸ€— 

No need to thank dear

Main spoiler nahi apni feelings likhti hu episode ke baad πŸ˜†

Glad it's useful to you 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Vaishu, just saw your miss me story .. will comment on reaching home .. driving home now !  

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Vaishu, just saw your miss me story .. will comment on reaching home .. driving home now !  

Will wait for your commentπŸ€—

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Will wait for your commentπŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am sure, today after mishbir's aankhon ki gustaakhiya everyone will be dead 

Such a romantic episode 

Firstly loved the way how abir explained mishti that she's the daughter of the family not daughter like, she has all the rights that a daughter should have on the family and she's insulting bp by calling herself a bojh 

Ufff and then the challenge, thank god abir ne bracelet pehna diya, varna long hair sexy waala look chala jaata Bichaare ka πŸ˜†

When abir leaned on badi maa's shoulder, I was like Kuch nahi ho sakta is ladke ka, pyaar mein paagal Ho gaya hai ye 

And then the aankhon ki gustaakhiya , haaye 

Main to puri mishbir land mein hu 

Flower throwing, teasing each other 

Mishti's dream, and jab dream se bahar aayi to the look abir gave to her, like mujhe pata hai what you were thinking, I literally blushed at that πŸ˜³

Jab mishti abir ke chehre se kumkum apne dupatte se Pochti hai, I was like awwwwww

And of course the sweetest hug when abir was putting bracelet in mishti's hand, the eye lock, the way abir pulled mishti to him, that too two times 

Their eye locks and mishti's smile made my day 

Not interested in kunal's shwet talk for now πŸ˜†

Waiting for 10 pm

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly 

Aisa lag raha tha kisi fairytale romantic dream main chali gayi hu πŸ€—

That's Mishbir's impact on us. Hum log fairytale mei chale jaate hein. Let me watch the episode first. Eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am sure, today after mishbir's aankhon ki gustaakhiya everyone will be dead 

Such a romantic episode 

Firstly loved the way how abir explained mishti that she's the daughter of the family not daughter like, she has all the rights that a daughter should have on the family and she's insulting bp by calling herself a bojh 

Ufff and then the challenge, thank god abir ne bracelet pehna diya, varna long hair sexy waala look chala jaata Bichaare ka πŸ˜†

When abir leaned on badi maa's shoulder, I was like Kuch nahi ho sakta is ladke ka, pyaar mein paagal Ho gaya hai ye 

And then the aankhon ki gustaakhiya , haaye 

Main to puri mishbir land mein hu 

Flower throwing, teasing each other 

Mishti's dream, and jab dream se bahar aayi to the look abir gave to her, like mujhe pata hai what you were thinking, I literally blushed at that πŸ˜³

Jab mishti abir ke chehre se kumkum apne dupatte se Pochti hai, I was like awwwwww

And of course the sweetest hug when abir was putting bracelet in mishti's hand, the eye lock, the way abir pulled mishti to him, that too two times 

Their eye locks and mishti's smile made my day 

Not interested in kunal's shwet talk for now πŸ˜†

Bold......

Abhir was dam naughty thereπŸ˜†... The way he looked at Mishti.... Like he caught her or something..

Gosh.... MishBir r cute n hot at the same time

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Omg... i havent read the updates now but m blushing nd smiling like an idiot after reading ur post while sitting in my office..nd my colleague must b thinking i m chatting wid my bf....πŸ˜‰ ohh godd...how to wait till 10.. itni nainsafiπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±

I cant find todays written updates link.. has suta updated?? Coz i can see suta has given 3-4 lines wala spoilers but full fledged update wala link i cant find..πŸ˜’

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

In my head I don't think Nanu will get involved so fast but the makers are constantly suprising the audience with the unexpected. I also think he will just ask them to dance or give a speech saying how much Mishti and Abir have worked as a team to get Kuhu and Kunal together. But what if Nanu mentions something of their alliance? I would really really be shocked and surprised. 

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I really liked how Abir told Mishti to stop thinking of herself as a burden on bade papa. It was nice how he was able to give her a different perspective by bringing up about his dad.

And I'm glad that Abir managed to put the bangle on Mishti's hand... wouldn't have wanted to see his nice hair cut off.