Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

And here I thought this season of Kawach would be well-planned and properly thought-out, but it honestly seems like they are making up things along the way. The background story of Kapil and Sandhya is so boring and uninspiring. I feel like the makers dont have a storyline.

The first one was better, it did get ruined towards the end but my god this one is a train wreck! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

they should have stick it with the mahashivratri n temple mystery as that was really interesting and grab the eyeballs actually...the kapil track is very boring and seriously i want the track to end personally...it make no sense at all...

revenge on jindal family n sandhya than why introduce through mahashivratri and temple mystery...it make no sense at all...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

they should have stick it with the mahashivratri n temple mystery as that was really interesting and grab the eyeballs actually...the kapil track is very boring and seriously i want the track to end personally...it make no sense at all...

revenge on jindal family n sandhya than why introduce through mahashivratri and temple mystery...it make no sense at all...

Omg you're right 

Didnt they show some lady in the first episode going to the haunted temple and ended up dying? Wasnt that shown to be some kind of dark legendary superstitious place? So how could the lady ghost be Sandhya's sister wasnt that flashback before she was born.....so weird and confusing! 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Omg you're right 

Didnt they show some lady in the first episode going to the haunted temple and ended up dying? Wasnt that shown to be some kind of dark legendary superstitious place? 

the girl was sandhya's aunty who went to the temple on mahashivratri and there is no clue what happened to her,she went missing from there,that mystery is unsolved too...i really liked the temple mystery,it was mysterious n intriguing

So how could the lady ghost be Sandhya's sister wasnt that flashback before she was born.....so weird and confusing! 

sandhya twin sister logic is confusing but we did predict that the shadow is definitely sandhya lookalike n deepika playing double role,many portals reported abt it

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Omg you're right 

Didnt they show some lady in the first episode going to the haunted temple and ended up dying? Wasnt that shown to be some kind of dark legendary superstitious place? So how could the lady ghost be Sandhya's sister wasnt that flashback before she was born.....so weird and confusing! 

That lady was sandhya's aunt... her father's sister as mentioned in earlier episodes. They haven't said it, but I'm guessing her death in that mandir on mahashivratri was done by sakshi the ghost for revenge on her family. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

That lady was sandhya's aunt... her father's sister as mentioned in earlier episodes. They haven't said it, but I'm guessing her death in that mandir on mahashivratri was done by sakshi the ghost for revenge on her family. 

But wasn’t that before Sandhya/Sakshi were born? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

But wasn’t that before Sandhya/Sakshi were born? 

No it was never mentioned whether sandhya was alive at that time or not, but I think I recall her father saying his sister went missing 20 years back so, I guess then it couldn’t be sandhya’s sister behind their aunt going missing as sakshi would have been a kid, so I guess it was merely the other evil spirits outside the mandir that stop girls from completing the mahashivratri pooja.