CID

Happy Birthday to Aditya Sir

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Wishing Aditya Sir, a.k.a. the awesome supercop of Indian TV Abhijeet a very Happy Birthday!

Aditya Srivastava at CID Bash

Gone are those days when we used to open long threads and hold marathons of competitions, but I still remembered 😊

Hope we get to see him soon on small screen in his new avtar….he's already doing great on the big screen I heard. Wishing him all the best for life beyond Abhijeet. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday Aditya Sir 😳

I have also remembered vis all those preparations, craziness of contents, making of threads etc ☺️😎

Edited by debasree04 - 4 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday to dear Aditya ❤️ Many many happy returns of the day. 

Those days were so joyful! I miss those days.. making signatures and avis of him...!!

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh, I'm late. Happy belated Happy Birthday Aditya sir. 

I haven't been part of many such celebrations but the few I have been were almost a festival on the forum. I miss those days so much. 

Best wishes to him. Hope we see more of his success on big screen. 😃

Minionite thumbnail

Happy birthday to Aditya sir.

Vis di those days are long gone. Even in the past few years those competitions just didn't have the same feel to them.

Chaaruuu thumbnail

He was wished on Super30 offucial insta and facebook handles, though!! 

https://ibb.co/P6W65xc

Edited by Chaaruuu - 4 years ago
Chaaruuu thumbnail

he's already doing great on the big screen I heard.

Yes, currently he is working on a movie, Bole Chudiyan with Nawaz and Tamannah. He completed shoot for a thriller with Nawaz, Raat Akeli Hai, and is reading scripts for some other movies as well. He is very much into main stream cinema unlike his earlier works. More so because even some of the mainstream movies offer real work as an actor nowadays.

Super 30 fetched him lots of love and critical acclamation yet again. He is one heck of an actor. I read somewhere, the critic said that even though his character in Super 30 is a usual one, he is able to bring his edge and newness to the character making it come lively on screen. 

P.S. He has a huge screen presence in the movie.