Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumina thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Working for someone and running a business , - two different things 

Jhanvi first step was to enter in mittals clans by joining the company as an employees then she gained PK trust by advising him in business n increasing the profit the. PK chose her for dhruv , Jhsnvi took that golden opportunity to enter in the house n then she started advising him in political career n started focussing on creating Bharam about herself n they got trapped 

Pooja is now running a whole business on her own without any good advisor around her 

This week salary hike , strike etc will drag bcs Shrenu is away but it will be good opportunity to show kabir pov 

Exactly....there are huge difference between this two things.

And about PK's trust, maybe she created some issue by herself and solution was given by her .......liked we used to see in initial episodes. 

Btw ,till now I really want to know the reason behind PK's blind trust on janhvi.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

And about PK's trust, maybe she created some issue by herself and solution was given by her .......liked we used to see in initial episodes. 

Btw ,till now I really want to know the reason behind PK's blind trust on janhvi.

thats what i m saying janhvi was well planned! ! ! !  All the steps taken were plotted and planned. . . . But pooja is real and she cant create a facade as she is open now! ! ! 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We will get it when PK will return but according to me it’s very easy to gain trust - jhanvi showed everything to pk the way he wanted she easily manipulated him  ( he did not get that from his own sons ) so he blindly started trusting her 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Same. 

Will this mystery ever be solved? πŸ˜’

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

thats what i m saying janhvi was well planned! ! ! !  All the steps taken were plotted and planned. . . . But pooja is real and she cant create a facade as she is open now! ! ! 

Yup ....

And most importantly, she doesn't want to hurt Kabir and family ( according to her conversation with Amma) , her main target was PK .

Edited by Moumina - 4 years ago
Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

We will get it when PK will return but according to me it’s very easy to gain trust - jhanvi showed everything to pk the way he wanted she easily manipulated him  ( he did not get that from his own sons ) so he blindly started trusting her 

Agreed.

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Same. 

Will this mystery ever be solved? πŸ˜’

Let's see

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Spot on ...

But the problem is people here are not able to see that πŸ˜† ...Jhanvi was fire . pooja is calmer but they have one unique quality - Still focussed 

Jhanvi was Bhram and Pooja is real ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago