Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

https://twitter.com/ImaginatorC/status/1148791609074601984

This was such a cute blast from the past. That mishti was so innocent...the curve balls that life threw at her:(

Very nice start to the story. Please do continue. Am intrigued and waiting to read more

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Beautiful prelude Zara , 👏.. I actually remember watching this scene , just was unaware that I would watch grown up Mish ❤️.. her intent to depart Rajkot has piqued my interest !! Update soonest!! 

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely pls continue soon 

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Part 1 Choices

“You know how sometimes you tell yourself that you have a choice, but really you don't have a choice? Just because there are alternatives doesn't mean they apply to you.” 

― Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

It was the eve of Kuhu and Kunal’s engagement. There was happiness all around but two people couldn’t contain their smile and it wasn’t the bride and groom. Jugnu had hurriedly told Misthi that Abir wanted to talk to her. She couldn’t help but smile last time she had told him to ask her directly instead of making excuses to meet her. Thank god Jugnu had found her alone otherwise this would have raised questions that she was in no mood to answer. She looked at the stage where Kuhu and Kunal were sitting. Kuhu looked really happy and she didn’t want to do anything today that might jeopardise her happiness. They might hate each other but the truth is underneath all that hate they did care about each other. Sisters not by blood but by circumstances. With these thoughts circulating in her head she made her way upstairs. Abir was waiting for her. As he stood near the window the moon light cast a shadow on him. He was wearing a black tuxedo. She had stolen a few glances at him since the beginning of the function but now she couldn’t help but admire fully the man standing in front of her. There eyes met and for what seemed like eternity time stopped. Abir looked at her from across the room. Clad in sparkly blue lengha with her signature glasses she looked breathtaking. Maybe it was the blue color she had been wearing it that day when she stepped in front of goons to save him; she had been wearing it that day at the club when they first sang together. She had been wearing it when he wanted to tell her his deepest secret. Maybe blue was their color or maybe Misthi was an entire spectrum that infused joy in his life. She was the first one to break eye contact. Abir chuckled as he knew she would  be the first one to shy away. He had managed to make her wear his gift now he just needed that answer. The one he was hoping to hear but he wanted her to say it. 

“Hmm..m” Abir cleared his throat to grab her attention. Misthi however was lost in her thoughts.

“Hmmmmm” Abir coughed even more loudly

“Tum coolie ho, restaurant main lagay waiter ho, valet ho toh phir aisay khans kyun rahay ho jaisay tumay tip chaiyay” Misthi retorted

“Jawab chaiyay bas” Abir said innocently

“Konsa Jawab?” Mishti feigned ignorance although she knew what he was talking about.

“Angry Chorni abb toh jawaab day doh” Abir pointed at his gift dangling in her wrist. 

“Ajeeb Rajvansh yay jawaab thoda aur waqt lagaya ga” Misthi giggled 

“Not fair you said you will tell if I managed to make you wear my gift” Abir grabbed her wrist

“Abir chodo koi dekh lay ga” Misthi said while struggling to get away

“Toh dekhnay doh” Abir looked at her intensely

“Hmm bhair Kuhu aur Kunal ki engagement chal rahi Ajeeb Rajvansh if you don’t remember” She reminded him

“Hah toh seedhay say sawaal ka seedha sa jawaab day do aur phir main janay du ga” He pulled her even closer and looked at her and winked.

“Acha Ajeeb Rajvansh ajj raat engagement kay baad I will meet you at our spot” Misthi said

“You mean my spot?” Abir asked her with a questionable look

“Hah wohi jaga jahan hum dossri baar milay thay” Misthi said casually

“You remember?” Abhir was surprised that particular meeting had taken place more then three months ago.

“Tumhari say juri har cheez yaad hain mujhay. Abb please mujay janay doh” Misthi reasoned with him

“Main intezaar karun ga” Abir released her hand. Misthi breathed a sigh of relief if he had held her any longer she wouldn’t have been able to keep her real feelings at bay but now was not the time.

She turned back towards the door.

“Suno…” Misthi turned back to look at him. “ Kuch nahi jaon” He said with a smile. Unknown to them evil had been lurking in the shadows who heard their entire exchange. Ben Baa quicly hid herself as a giddy Misthi came out of her son’s room. The audacity of this girl to trap her own son. No she wouldn’t let this happen. Now was not the time to make covert moves she thought to herself now both Kunal and her had to attack the enemy head on. She quickly went downstairs and gestured to Kunal that she wanted to talk to him. Kunal excused himself from the people who were congratulating him for his engagement.

“Kia hua Maa” Kunal asked 

“Abhi kuch nahi hua par gar hum nay kuch nahi kiya toh bohot kuch ho sakta hain” Ben Baa said

“Kia matlab Maa?” Kunal asked worriedly

“Mujay lagta hain Kunal humay directly Misthi say baat karni ho gi. Kuhu say help lay kar humay kuch khaas faida nahi hua. Un dono ki nazdeekiyan badhti ja rahi hain” Ben Baa said with urgency in her voice

“Hah Maa toh hum function kay baad Misthi say baat kar lay gay na” Kunal said

“Nahi Kunal humay abhi baat karni ho gi”

“Par Maa abhi kaisay” Kunal asked pointing at the festivities around them.

“I will call her to the side don’t worry” Ben Baa reassured him.

Misthi was deep in conversation with Kekti about the preparations for Kuku’s sangeet when Ben Baa approached them.

“Misthi!” Ben Baa called her out firmly

“Jee Aunty” Misthi asked talking to Abir’s Mom was never an easy task.

“Zara idhar ahana tum say kuch baat karni hain kuku kay functions kay baray main” 

Misthi excused herself and looked around the crowd trying to find him.

“Jee Aunty kia baat hain” She asked and was surprised when Kunal also joined them.

“Dekho Misthi mujay ghumma ghumma kay baat nahi karun gi. Iss liay tumhay seedhay tareeqay say bolo gi kay meray betay Abir say door raho toh acha hain”

“Par Aunty main..” Misthi tried to reason with her but was cut halfway by Kunal

“Come on Misthi we all know how manipulative you are aur jo bhi tumharay aur meray bahi kay beech main chal raha hain agar woh khatam na hua toh main Kuhu say shaadi nahi karun ga” Kunal said angrily

“But you love Kuhu” Misthi said

“I love my brother more and I don’t want my brother to be a roaming around with a girl who is a liar and whose father is a criminal” Kunal fired back

“I pity my sister today for I was the one who convinced my family  that you weren’t right for me but maybe you were right for her. Par aaj realize hua tum toh kisi larki kay liay theek nahi. Kuhu pagal hain jo tumhay inta pyar karti hain tum toh.. forget it. I don’t want to create a scene here. Okay I will stay away from him par soch lo aap log Abir ko kaisay rokay gay” Misthi said resolutely. With saying that she left the two schemers to plan their next course of action. She tried really hard to control her tears. From across the room Abir smiled at her and pointed at his watch and then at the bracelet in her wrist. She knew he was reminding her that he would wait for her she quickly turned away and pretended to be busy in helping Varsha Aunty with some chore. 

“Pata hain Misthi aaj main bohot kush hun kay meri beti ko apna pyar mil gaya” Varsha Aunty told her while looking at Kunal and Kuhu. Misthi was in deep internal conflict. At one end was her sisters happiness and on the other end there was her own happiness. How foolish she thought to herself she was to actually believe that she had a choice. She had read somewhere that beggars can’t be choosers. People like her did not have the liberty to be selfish. When she was 11 her entire world had shattered when her parents left her. She was oscillated like a ping-pong ball between her relatives until finally Badi Maa and Bade Papa had given her a place in their home and in their heart. "Kia aik larkay kay liay main apnay family kay pyar ko nazar andaaz kar dun" She asked herself."Larka bhi toh Abir hain" Her psyche shot back at her. The atmosphere around her was suffocating so she stepped out to have some fresh air. She needed some time to herself before she could decide on what path to take.

“Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions.” 

― T.S. Eliot

A/N: So this is just the first part that takes place before the teaser.I will keep updating when I have time. This is pretty basic though so please leave your feedback. I don't mind if it is good or bad. Sorry for the late update.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Thrilling and interesting 

I am assuming that it's mishti sacrificing for family or something 

Can't wait to read further 

Update soon 

There is a twist. Stay tuned and thanks for reading🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Beautiful prelude Zara , 👏.. I actually remember watching this scene , just was unaware that I would watch grown up Mish ❤️.. her intent to depart Rajkot has piqued my interest !! Update soonest!! 

It seems like ages ago but I used to watch the parent show when Mish was there. Got reminded of it through twitter. Sorry for the late update.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

This is so cute! Mishti ka time aa gaya and bhagwan is definitely helping her!

Btw, I'd love to see chotu Ajeeb Rajvansh praying for his love story in the show.. 

Aww yes. Chotu Abir with his cute here would be adorable to watch.🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Plz do write....I can sense this would be the best ff I would read...and I know you are a big AM shipper...toh tum inko alag zyada der tak rakhogi nai ...I hope I am right 🙈

Omg so much pressure. I hope its good enough and thanks for the love🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

This was such a cute blast from the past. That mishti was so innocent...the curve balls that life threw at her:(

Very nice start to the story. Please do continue. Am intrigued and waiting to read more

Yass even I thought the same while re-watching the scene. Life can change so drastically for some people. Thanks🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I loved how you started with an actual scene that took place in the parent show! The way you have progressed with the write up, the inquisitive me wants to read the next part now! It's interesting! I assume Mishti is leaving Rajkot for some reason. Please do continue. I'm excited to read the next part!

Thank you love yes I got the idea after watching the scene on twitter. I am excited to write again too.