Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IshRaian

And DT is that kid who kept visiting the parents once in a while.

KP is the one who killed the parents. When they don’t even exist, why care to visit? 

Yes 

Maybe to get some pocket money out of their pensions 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

Atleast c is doing her part... Even wen c was wekng 3 shows at a tym... Not lyk yhe one ke ek show milna nahi n he left the one which gave him yhe name n fame... 

KP had done three shows at a time. What's your point?

What has DT been doing is not called "atleast she is doing her part". It is called duping audience as per own convenience and she has been doing this for last 10 months. Quitting is 100 times better than swindling audience with never ending body doubles. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just because DT used BDs, it doesn’t give anyone else the licence to do the same. Stop pointing fingers.

DT used BDs for the past 8 months which is a huge disappointment.

Even KP has using BDs since past 3-4 months despite him not doing any other show back then. 

So yeah both KP and DT are to be blamed for using BDs. 

IshRaian thumbnail

I am reminded of this years Valentine’s Day scene of IsnRa in the cafe. It was DT who had shot with the others. KP had given solo shot for that specific scene. 

So yeah, both are equally guilty in the matter of BDs. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sad to see this thread getting closed down as well thanks to the untimely killing of yhm due to the leads... I would blame  both the leads as they achieved whatever they wanted when it was running good... Sticked to it even in the worse tracks but as soon as they were offered greener pastures they just moved on... What a bad move... Anyways hopefully they learn to be professional and may they get good projects but as individuals they lost respect badly.. If v can make them we can ignore them too... Yhm cannot be revived... So lucky to get entertained for five years... Now whatever happens to the show I seriously don't give a damn

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why will kp quit when the show is approaching a record?

Just watched that song n dance laila o laila .

It seemed like kp was hungry for a good dance n he was being denied one in yhm .

Not even a romantic scene for the leads who brought life to this show .

But somehow I do believe that he will be back .

Even dt did the same gimmick during her pyre death track .

I'm positive .

It's not an impossible event.

BombayTroll thumbnail

Everyone has a narrative 

When dt was using bd 

KP fans were shouting on rooftops 

How professional KP is 

.he was shooting with everyone 

Now shoe is on other foot 

At the end 

Yhm though is dead 

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

And DT is that kid who kept visiting the parents once in a while.

KP is the one who killed the parents. When they don’t even exist, why care to visit? 

Leave it i didnt want to say this but he is a guy and he will always blame it on the girl....she initaited it...she is the reason behind yhm stoty being in dud...she compelled kp to look out since she was not shooting with him and was doing other better work so he felt left out and got jelous and started looking out ..and any other excuse under the sun otherwise kp has no balls to do this on his own because she started and kp wanted a one up he quit...sorry but thats how its always been...having said that i wish all the best for kp for new ventures.... I hope he gets success and good work wherever he goes....100 crore ki abaadi hai yhm fans nahi toh aur shows ke fans add honge....and may he continue to do good work and DT tooo..also i will always give a try to whatever they do in future like i did for dt with voice or nach and will do with clacm...same will be with kp too i will continue to be their fan cause i like them for their potential and talent and not for what they have done in past i know they can do so much more so i will always have their back and give them a fair chance as a viewer. May not watch a movie as its entirely different ball game but otherwise i will surely watch them and if i connect with the story and the characters i will continue to watch.  And on that note this is my last post on this issue...best wishes to both divan and yhm

BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Sad to see this thread getting closed down as well thanks to the untimely killing of yhm due to the leads... I would blame  both the leads as they achieved whatever they wanted when it was running good... Sticked to it even in the worse tracks but as soon as they were offered greener pastures they just moved on... What a bad move... Anyways hopefully they learn to be professional and may they get good projects but as individuals they lost respect badly.. If v can make them we can ignore them too... Yhm cannot be revived... So lucky to get entertained for five years... Now whatever happens to the show I seriously don't give a damn

Absolutely bang on 

IshRaian thumbnail

If they replace Raman with a new actor, then it is curtains for KP’s journey in YHM. 

However if they just show him to be missing, then there is a possibility that KP might return to the show after KKK ends and if YHM is still running at the time.