What's the Crux Of The Show?

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This show got me intrigued solely because once upon a time I was ZKM lover! SJ pulled that string again but after seeing the promos, I can't really decide if I should watch the show or not because I quite don't like the 'third wheel' situation in a marriage. I mean love triangles are fine but not when it comes to marriage. So, kindly enlighten me with what the story is to offer. 

Btw, hey there! Any ZKM fam? Remember me?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

This show got me intrigued solely because once upon a time I was ZKM lover! SJ pulled that string again but after seeing the promos, I can't really decide if I should watch the show or not because I quite don't like the 'third wheel' situation in a marriage. I mean love triangles are fine but not when it comes to marriage. So, kindly enlighten me with what the story is to offer. 

hi simmi πŸ€—

Hru dear after so long πŸ€—

Happy to see you back 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same , it looks pretty intriguing to me. and Noor's character is really relatable.

But again i cannot digest the concept of 'polygamy' at all and what i gathered from promos and articles is that the show is based on the same. 

Same , I am perfectly fine with a love triangle but definitely not when it comes to marriage.  So I'm contemplating whether to watch it or not.

Also considering its colors , they had shows like dil se dil tak and silsila which again does not look quite promising. 

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Simmi πŸ€—how are you ? Will watch the show for Samiksha smiley9

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am with you. I am torn between my admiration for Sammi vs the theme of the show which isn't appealing at all to me. Plus we do not get this channel here so I will have to find some way to watch it. Will give it a try this weekend though and then try to make a decision.

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nikku ki bachhii 😐😐😐

Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Nikku ki bachhii 😐😐😐

Hi Simmi,

Of course we remember you πŸ˜Š

love you all 

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

hi simmi πŸ€—

Hru dear after so long πŸ€—

Happy to see you back 

Anu DiπŸ€—

Yeah. It's long πŸ˜³

I'm also happy to be around but I don't know for how long🀣

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Same , it looks pretty intriguing to me. and Noor's character is really relatable.

But again i cannot digest the concept of 'polygamy' at all and what i gathered from promos and articles is that the show is based on the same. 

Same , I am perfectly fine with a love triangle but definitely not when it comes to marriage.  So I'm contemplating whether to watch it or not.

Also considering its colors , they had shows like dil se dil tak and silsila which again does not look quite promising. 

Yes! In recent, Colors has been some much into 'Woh' concept and I quite despise that idea so still I can't decide if I should watch or not. πŸ˜†

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

Hello Simmi πŸ€—how are you ? Will watch the show for Samiksha πŸ˜³

Sangu DiπŸ€—

I'm good. You say? How's Ishu?😳