Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Its good she skipped this flop ðŸ¤£

DP AND her pr has controlled herself for too long. Most agressive pr team ever .Sahoo the biggest budget movie of the year and dp name isn't mentioned. How could she and her team let this happen lol?!? ðŸ¤£

Thankfully she didnt say she was considered for devsena

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is not fluent in Kannada. Also Kannada and Telugu are not similar languages at all except for the script.

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

DP AND her pr has controlled herself for too long. Most agressive pr team ever .Sahoo the biggest budget movie of the year and dp name isn't mentioned. How could she and her team let this happen lol?!? ðŸ¤£

Thankfully she didnt say she was considered for devsena

This woman has become so irritating with her PR especially after marriage. There isnt a single news regarding her work but still always in the news. 

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

This woman has become so irritating with her PR especially after marriage. There isnt a single news regarding her work but still always in the news. 

I dont know u were here around back then. I remember her pr team being very agressive even in 2013 which anushka openly called out and later by sonam if i remember correctly. It was always like this😆her pr was famous for bringing other actresses down lol

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I dont know u were here around back then. I remember her pr team being very agressive even in 2013 which anushka openly called out and later by sonam if i remember correctly. It was always like this😆her pr was famous for bringing other actresses down lol

When it cones to PR the others you mentioned are no less. It's just I used to like DP then, so it never bothered me. Also I wasnt a part of fanwars so didnt even comment much in her threads, positive or negative. Now that I am not her fan anymore, i feel annoyed and can see why people have problems with her aggressive PR.

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Before Shraddha Kapoor was finalised as the lead in Prabhas's Saaho , the makers had practically confirmed that his fellow Baahubali actress Anushka Shetty would take up the role. However, owing to contentious issues regarding her weight, the idea was dropped. But, now according to a report in BollywoodLife, after this, Alia Bhatt was approached to play Prabhas's heroine inSaaho.However, considering the heroine has barely any scenes in the film in comparison to Prabhas, Alia rejected the film.

www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/regional-cinema/story/alia-bhatt-prabhas-saaho-first-choice-1096530-2017-11-29

2017 news

will see in RRR, how much screen time Aloo really gets. Her PR is even more annoying than DPs and anybody else's for that matter. Always ready to snatch the credit from her contemporaries ðŸ˜” and also discredit others success. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Before Shraddha Kapoor was finalised as the lead in Prabhas's Saaho , the makers had practically confirmed that his fellow Baahubali actress Anushka Shetty would take up the role. However, owing to contentious issues regarding her weight, the idea was dropped. But, now according to a report in BollywoodLife, after this, Alia Bhatt was approached to play Prabhas's heroine inSaaho.However, considering the heroine has barely any scenes in the film in comparison to Prabhas, Alia rejected the film.

www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/regional-cinema/story/alia-bhatt-prabhas-saaho-first-choice-1096530-2017-11-29

2017 news

Anushka one was true..i knew about it..

Who cares? In the end Shraddha will star in a 300 Crore film, while DP will be in a low budget movie and as usual a flowerpot role in boyfriend now husband's film.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

Who cares? In the end Shraddha will star in a 300 Crore film, 

You think Saaho can be a huge hit ??