Frequent Posters

Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You know what, you are amazingšŸ˜šŸ˜. Please don't stopā¤ļø

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By far you do update fast but your story is sooooo interesting that you will have to update fast loving rishabh sooo much and PreRish bond !
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi...., me here..., 

I don't understand Mr.Bajajs game plan.. He wants them break up... Right...???  That's why he gives little blows on their relationship... Or else is he testing Pre true love concept... Or want to show her that unlike her no one else believes in true love... Sacrifice... and more.. Or he wants to show that Basus aren't trust worthy... They are not selfish people.... 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Brilliant update!

I love how RB is being so subtle and calculative in inflicting serious damages to their relationship. He remains an enigma.

I cannot wait for the PreRish meeting in the next part. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I see now what Bajaj's been upto. This is soooo interesting! I keep repeating it but kya karein, it's so amazing!

Can't wait for the next one. I hope Prerna is understanding what's happening with heršŸ˜†

I lovd how you've kept your Prerna similar to the tones of the show, yet made her different and not thaaat unbearable

Great going.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can you please upload an index on Page 1? Too many chapters, and I have lost the link after chapter 4. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

It cant get even more interesting. Pls pls pls update soon. 

komlika thumbnail

Omg what a story 

Love Bajaj character here 

He is showing prerna actual mirror of her and Anuā€™s relationship 

I canā€™t believe prerna hasnā€™t still understood that. 

Canā€™t wait to read more of Bajaj-Prerna scenes 

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Update is amazing as usual. I also have slow smile on my face when I was reading the apartment tour part....clever and fascinating Mr.bajaj šŸ¤—plz update soon.

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So Bajaj is a Grandmaster! He is ten steps ahead of Prerna in their little game of chess. He's shutting the coffin of AnuPre romance one nail at a time.

I love this story so very much. I have connected with your depiction of Prerna more than I will ever connect with the show's version. I find myself addicted to this story just as Prerna is addicted to the thrill of making deals with Bajaj. Has no one told her that the deals you make with the devil will always end badly?! šŸ¤”šŸ˜ I was as disappointed as Prerna was when Bajaj didn't meet her. Can't wait for your next post.

Lots of love, 

Aparna