Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a genius piece? No loophole & this is Bajaj, you can choose to hate right now. This is Prer a who looks helpless in her own making but still has brains to negotiate for her own benefit. 

I so hope tv writers could use even 1% of theeir brain & had made this track smooth with no losing end. 

A superb update again. I have said this before & I will say this again, you are a wonderful writer & the inticacies of business legality make me believe that you hail from that background. 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Super update.. Like RB i cant for the love of God understand her loyalty towards onu. I mean i get she loves him but so much even after he trampled on her self respect 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Reserved..Editing soon..

lovefk thumbnail

HOLYFRIKKING SHIT! what an update! such a treat to read I cant even......so I think lets just begin by thanking you and also let me say why dont you apply for a job at Balaji🤣 they clearly need to hire you! Will be back with more detailed appreciation soon kinda occupied right now ❤️

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovefk

HOLYFRIKKING SHIT! what an update! such a treat to read I cant even......so I think lets just begin by thanking you and also let me say why dont you apply for a job at Balaji🤣 they clearly need to hire you! Will be back with more detailed appreciation soon kinda occupied right now ❤️

I don't think they pay their writers well enough which is why we get such substandard plotlines. Also, thank you so much! I honestly love reading your comments, US. They're always so encouraging.

Sohali19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

He's so brutally honest with her. You did justice to the marriage deal. And the way you seal all the plot holes is brilliant. I love this. Its impossible to put it down. I literally got told off in class today because I was reading it and ignoring my teacher. But did I care? No. I love the convo, the diction and the little French phrase you threw in there. Thank you for writing this.

With love,

Aparna.

Hehe. Education is dispensable. After all, climate change is coming to get us all. The french phrase was one of my favorite parts too. Also, update your story. Sunday is too far away.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’ve a proposal, if you’re game? Let’s just make you the creative writer?? Gosh dang it. This had absolutely no loophole. Everything makes absolute sense.

Him acquiring the property through the NBFC way.. this is genius writing which is backed by logic and research.

Yessss. Now his daughter’s angle sounds so plausible. 

Okay now about my favorite part, the whole practicality shown by Bajaj and how money is extremely important in this hard world is something I absolutely agree with. 

I’d like to disagree with you a tad bit because I don’t think he is irredeemable. He’s so brutally honest and admits that he is manipulating her into the marriage and takes responsibility for his actions. That right there sounds like a redeeming quality or maybe I’m just a little too biased 

I loved it!! 

Nida 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved this update. Extremely technical. 😆 Title deeds and when ownership can be enforced etc. Technicalities of law in a fanfiction. Wowwww. What I do want is, the darkness to be visible as an emotion. Coz what I see here, is no emotion, no feeling. 

Sohali19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I’ve a proposal, if you’re game? Let’s just make you the creative writer?? Gosh dang it. This had absolutely no loophole. Everything makes absolute sense.

Him acquiring the property through the NBFC way.. this is genius writing which is backed by logic and research.

Yessss. Now his daughter’s angle sounds so plausible. 

Okay now about my favorite part, the whole practicality shown by Bajaj and how money is extremely important in this hard world is something I absolutely agree with. 

I’d like to disagree with you a tad bit because I don’t think he is irredeemable. He’s so brutally honest and admits that he is manipulating her into the marriage and takes responsibility for his actions. That right there sounds like a redeeming quality or maybe I’m just a little too biased 

I loved it!! 

Nida 

Ha! Nida, I'm so glad you think there were no loopholes but there totes are. I just took writer's liberty and said 'koi nahi, chalta hai'. I so wanted to show Rishabh as almost an unfeeling and uber practical man, the only exception to this being his daughter so as the story develops, the change in him becomes starkly visible. Oh, I don't think he's irredeemable either. That's the trouble I was having while writing. Making him grey and unfeeling but not so much so where the reader thinks that he's utterly disgusting. So thank you! I was worried that people reading would think his manipulation makes him completely vile and beyond redemption.

Also, you have such a pretty name.

komlika thumbnail

Last two chapters 👏

Loved how deal was made and all the loopholes were covered

She said yes! 

Can’t wait to see Prerna and Sneha’s interaction 

Please update soon 😃