Posted: 4 years ago

Eri’s insta account looking really nice...that girl is really creative πŸ‘

If I see the recent posts n their captions-

β€œFrom where I stand”.......”Hope” β­οΈ

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

I think this is a place where i can openly talk and need not be diplomatic always! 

Also by saying the below i dont mean to say i am not an anupre fan but.... 

This time taking Anu's side! Pre has felt the pain that Anu gave her pushing her away and now she is instigating the same pain to him! Plz dont come n say 'he-did she-did' again.... When you have fell into a pit n got hurt n experienced the pain you wont push your loved one into the same pit without explaining the reason to them! Atleast he will know the reason to why she did what she did! 

Sorry...many might not agree to this but this is my pov! 

Of course you can talk openly and not be diplomatic always. I think the point you are missing is that I am not saying you are wrong is saying that prerna should not be putting anurag through the same pain he put her through. She should know what that feels like and spare him that.

What you seem to be unwilling to do is to also see that anurag is going exactly the thing he shouldn't do take off his engagement ring and think that prerna cheated him. Unlike in the previous track where there was no warning she told him she loved him and not to misunderstand her.

But each track is done as if there is no history, no learning nothing from the past experience. Everyone is immediately jumping into sacrificing, cursing, badmouthing, misunderstanding and removing rings.

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Congratulations πŸ₯³

Parth ki trip sukh-shaanti se beete uske liye bhi aur humare liye bhi! I am gonna wish this with every AT till he returns. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Priya you are great πŸ€— and tool tum dur raha karo 1st page se, ajeeb manhoosiyat machti hai😑🀣

sukh shanthi? has he gone on a pilgrimage? he will be getting no shanthy at all in that music festival!

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Kisne toh usko Uski sexy Kamar ki taarif zarur ki lagti hai β˜ΊοΈ

Kisine? Achcha? Kisne? πŸ˜†

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Yeh Duniya Yeh Mehfil, Mere Kaam Ki Nahin

Mere Kaam Ki Nahin... πŸ₯Ί

Aa gale lag..πŸ€— 

Ye duniya kisi ki nahi hai..πŸ˜†

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

sukh shanthi? has he gone on a pilgrimage? he will be getting no shanthy at all in that music festival!

No!🀣 You din't get the context with which I have said this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Congratulations for the new AT! 

May we be blessed with more Parica/AnuPre content! Just realized that even if Parth is away we can get PArica content! πŸ˜†

AnuPre will be the ultimate n this time they will get together n live a long n happy married life! Ekta will loose her ego to the TRP n the channel will force her to change the track! 

The Newly married couple will fail miserably,  Anu is a well established n loved character, So any butchering of Anu will only give negative TRP! 

Enjoy! Have Fun! Stay Strong, Be Positive, Spread Love! Love y'all

ditto

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tu nahi jayegi hame pata hai..πŸ€—

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

No!🀣 You din't get the context with which I have said this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Of course you can talk openly and not be diplomatic always. I think the point you are missing is that I am not saying you are wrong is saying that prerna should not be putting anurag through the same pain he put her through. She should know what that feels like and spare him that.

What you seem to be unwilling to do is to also see that anurag is going exactly the thing he shouldn't do take off his engagement ring and think that prerna cheated him. Unlike in the previous track where there was no warning she told him she loved him and not to misunderstand her.

But each track is done as if there is no history, no learning nothing from the past experience. Everyone is immediately jumping into sacrificing, cursing, badmouthing, misunderstanding and removing rings.

This i totally agree !! THough we can say that he is angry etc etc but still a sensible smart person like Anu will first think to why she did it, he will never believe it or react the way they showed Anu will react throwing his ring, tearing their pic...He will actually connect the dots because he has given the same pain to her and knows what went through in his heart and mind! πŸ‘πŸΌ