Itsflora thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Coz my exams are over & I can finally gush about our mishbir, I am trying my hand in writing. Hindi is not my language & also I'm no way related to English literature,so pardon me for all the mistakes...it kinda got big,so I'll post it in two parts.  

Pls scroll down for the last part. 

Part One :

Mishti rukho.

Abir called out to a rushing mishti who just ran out of the car without giving a damn to the thunderous rain. 

Abir ran behind her and finally caught hold of her hand just before her house's door.

Abir: No mishti.Not today.U can ignore me about anything, u can avoid me for all my ajeebness.But not this.U have to answer my this question today.

Why you said sorry back there?What was that crazy stunt u pulled off back there?Before everyone mishti!u just apologised for something u never did  Mishti,humiliating yourself. 

Mishti: Tum cop ho?

Hindi serial ki angry young hero ho?

Iss society ka security guard ho?

To phir mujhr aise kyun pakad ke rakha?? 

Abir: I'm doing what is right and I dont care if I look like some roadside romeo or some bigshot criminal.Right now I'm doing what a Guy  have to do for his....for someone he cares.

And I care about you Mishti.Tell me what happened.U are not a person who'll do whats not right.And u know very well it was not right to beg pardon for something u never did.

Kuch to baat hain.

Areh,If someone told me I did something wrong, i would agree even if I have no idea about it .Because I dont have that much confidence in me.  

But Mishti.If everyone, i mean everyone around me starts shouting mishti did something wrong , I wont believe that.Thats just not my mishti.

Lips trembling with the rainy shower,Mishti looked upto the guy with reverence."What is this guy made of?How much more he can sweep her off her feet?”

Some more tears leaked from her eyes.   

Abir could still see those pearls amidst of all the raindrops.

Abir:And now you are crying like those abla nari type which clearly shows u also dont agree to ur own action. 

So now tell me why u made my mishti do something she wont ever do? 

Suddenly there was a thunder and Mishti grasped about their situation .With great inhuman strength she uttered something to get her out of this emotional turmoil.      

Mishti: I'm not your mishti.chodo mujhe.

Abir: main tumhe pakad kaha rahi hu?

Shocked,mishti looked down to find Abir had let her hand go,perhaps long ago.

Abir: I never hold onto something which is not mine.areh,I could not even hold onto things that were mine by birth right.   

That last line got Mishti go wide eyed.Damn her mouth.What did she just say?How could she made Abir remember all the thing which made him feel less about himself. 

Then just like that there was a switch in the whole surrounding.   

Abir: Why wilI I hold onto u?Tum koi kitkat ka box ho ki pakad ke rakh du?

I just wanted to stop u and make sure u are Alright.I wanted u to share ur pain.I knew u were upset that's why I kinda charmed ur driver.umm.dont scold him,oka? Us bechara ka koi galti nehi.U know nobody can easily escape my charm?Haina? 

Abir added with a trademark abir smile.   

Mishti's face was loosing color by seconds.She can see through that smile now.How many times he did that in his life?How many times he covered his agony under this smile?

Oh my God. The guy she knew as a happy soul,whose smile was his most constant thing,how many of those moments were real in his life?

Mishti shivered with the thought.

Noticing mishti's pale face,Abir hurried her towards her door.

Abir: Enough for today angry chorni.Just go and change. U will catch cold in this rate.      

Mana ki tum violent ho par aj ka barish tumse bhi zyada violent hain.Jaldi ghar jao.  

And with a boyish smile which broke every corner of Mishti's heart,Abir Rajvaans turned around. 

Mishti :Sunoo..

(Bored u all?sorry.All the chappals are welcomed.

I just wanted to write something about those two.will come back with part 2 soon)  

Edited by Itsflora - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Coz my exams are over & I can finally gush about our mishbir, I am trying my hand in writing. Hindi is not my language & also I'm no way related to English literature,so pardon me for all the mistakes...it kinda got big,so I'll post it in two parts.  

Part One :

Mishti rukho.

Abir called out to a rushing mishti who just ran out of the car without giving a damn to the thunderous rain. 

Abir ran behind her and finally caught hold of her hand just before her house's door.

Abir: No mishti.Not today.U can ignore me about anything, u can avoid me for all my ajeebness.But not this.U have to answer my this question today.

Why you said sorry back there?What was that crazy stunt u pulled off back there?Before everyone mishti!u just apologised for something u never did  Mishti,humiliating yourself. 

Abir: I'm doing what is right and I dont care if I look like some roadside romeo or some bigshot criminal.Right now I'm doing what a Guy  have to do for his....for someone he cares.

And I care about you Mishti.Tell me what happened.U are not a person who'll do whats not right.And u know very well it was not right to beg pardon for something u never did.

Kuch to baat hain.

Areh,If someone told me I did something wrong, i would agree even if I have no idea about it .Because I dont have that much confidence in me.  

But Mishti.If everyone, i mean everyone around me starts shouting mishti did something wrong , I wont believe that.Thats just not my mishti.

Lips trembling with the rainy shower,Mishti looked upto the guy with reverence."What is this guy made of?How much more he can sweep her off her feet?”

Abir:And now you are crying like those abla nari type which clearly shows u also dont agree to ur own action. 

Suddenly there was a thunder and Mishti grasped about their situation .With great inhuman strength she uttered something to get her out of this emotional turmoil.      

Abir: I never hold onto something which is not mine.areh,I could not even hold onto things that were mine by birth right.   

That last line got Mishti go wide eyed.Damn her mouth.What did she just say?How could she made Abir remember all the thing which made him feel less about himself. 

I just wanted to stop u and make sure u are Alright.I wanted u to share ur pain.I knew u were upset that's why I kinda charmed ur driver.umm.dont scold him,oka? Us bechara ka koi galti nehi.U know nobody can easily escape my charm?Haina? 

Mishti's face was loosing color by seconds.She can see through that smile now.How many times he did that in his life?How many times he covered his agony under this smile?

Oh my God. The guy she knew as a happy soul,whose smile was his most constant thing,how many of those moments were real in his life?

Abir: Enough for today angry chorni.Just go and change. U will catch cold in this rate.      

Mana ki tum violent ho par aj ka barish tumse bhi zyada violent hain.Jaldi ghar jao.  

And with a boyish smile which broke every corner of Mishti's heart,Abir Rajvaans turned around. 

I just wanted to write something about those two.will come back with part 2 soon)  

come on dear.. Part two soon. Like right now. Please

I liked that she thought she is being held physically but it's his soul calling her soul. And I better stop gushing when it comes to these two

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

come on dear.. Part two soon. Like right now. Please

I liked that she thought she is being held physically but it's his soul calling her soul. And I better stop gushing when it comes to these two

Wow..u got that right.I didn’t write it exactly though but thought of writing. 

She herself is attached to him by  soul :-)

And Let's not even talk about gushing about those two .that's totally our thing 😳           

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part One :

Mishti rukho.

Kuch to baat hain.

Plz next part soon 

I can't wait now 

Beautiful story 

Mishti ko abir ka dard pata chal gaya, now let's see what mishti will do 

Itsflora thumbnail

Part TWO: 

Abir turned back and there was the longest seconds of silence Between them.

Abir waited some few more moments expecting to hear their customary "kuch nehi,jao" and quirked his eyebrows as if waiting for that sentence only.

Gulping down her emotions,Mishti mumbled,

"U are totally drenched Abir.Come inside hurriedly.You can catch a cold too."

As soon as Abir opened his mouth to deny Mishti gave him the LOOK.

Mishti:Maine puch nehi rahi hu,bata rahi hu.Jaldi aao.

Abir meekly followed his angry chorni knowing very well her violent avatar.

Changed into a kurta-pajama of bade papa,abir came out of the bathroom to find Mishti in kitchen and approached her.

Hearing the footstep mishti turned back and scowled immediately.

Mishti: Abir.I told u to dry yourself unless u wanna get a damn cold. Are u a kid?Cant u even dry ur hair?

With a stern voice she added,"Just go back and get a fresh towel from the cabinet and get rid of the damp..... "

Abir:Jaa raha hu meri ma and raced back to the bathroom,too afraid of her scolding.  

After some minutes,abir came  to the kitchen massaging his head way too vigorously with towel  to ensure it was clean of any dampness and found mishti pouring hot chocolate in two mugs.

"She is just like a flower." Thought an enthralled Abir. 

"Fresh,Newly bloomed,full of purity,few dew drops here and there...wait a minute.drops!water!”

Abir looked closer to find out water dripping from her long hair wetting her changed new dress again . 

Exasperated,Abir exclaimed loudly," mishtiiii!",grabbed her close and  started wiping her hair,the towel of his hand in action again.  

Startled out of her wit,Mishti's hold on the mug's rim tightened.This sudden invasion of her man in her very personal territory shook something inside her.    

Totally unaware of her condition,Abir went on ranting.

Abir: What's this Mishti?U have been getting so hyper over my condition,what about u?Why u are always taking care of others?Take care of u too sometime.Whats all this ruthless behaviour?Jumping into fire,going inside a soon to be explosive car,fighting the goons even before guns.Pagal ho kya?Aur aab?now u are even doing things against ur own character.Maafi mangne chali gayi?aur kunal ko thikse jawab tak nehi de rahi ho,woh bhale bure kuch bhi keh de.areh Tum to apni courtship ka waqt mein bhi itni meek nehi thi.kyun kar rahi ho aisi harkate?kyu khudko vul rahi ho?

Mishti:Tumhara liye.

Abir almost missed that soft whisper with his continuous rant but one soft touch of mishti's hand on his hand stalled him.

Mishti loooked into his eyes and replied firmly again,

"Because of you.I'm doing everything Mishti never did because of you.

Because of you I said that sorry.I wanted to apologise to your mother and keep ur brother satisfied with that.I dont care if its kunal,munal or joynal.I dont care whom I'm bending to.I dont care if its related to kuhu,barsa aunty,bade ma or anyone of the world.Areh,I was not even interested in the whole kuku rishta.I just helped them coz u thought they are good together.

I only care because its related to u.I needed to ease the tension with ur family.I didnt want u to feel bad about ur family member's plight due to this party or worse,I dont want you to fight for me against them. 

I know u are very much capable of that.I know MY ABIR that much.

Abir's eyes sparkled at that.

Mishti: kyunki baat tumhara hai Abir.jabtak baat tumhara hoga,maine aise hi aag main,dariyo main kya toofan main jump karne wali ho.Tumhara violent Mishti hoo na?Mujhe bhi dekhna,kaise meri samne se tumhe kisi cheej se chot poucha ta hain.

Because of you I can do anything  as I know u can do way much more beacuse of me.

Abir kyunki baat jab hamara hota hain,tab hum dono bas samne wale ko bare main soochta hoon.Now dont u even think of denying that.Its a fact. Well established one actually. 

Watching Abir gone mute,Mishti smiled a little and offered him the hot chocolate.

Abir took the mug,drank it,took his bag of wet clothes and rushed out.Just as he stepped on the thershold of Maheswari sadan,Mishti gripped his hand and said,

Mishti: Areh,ajeeb rajvaansh.Take the umbrella this time.wanna get drenched again?

As Abir tilt his head towards her,Mishti was blown away by the vulnerable look on his face.He looked like he could crumble down anytime.   

The shayeer in him couldn’t do Justice to the storm of emotions  inside his heart.

Believe it or not,Abir was never a greedy child.He learnt to share,to let go,to get even neglected since the very begining of his childhood.He knew he cant have the world at his service.

He had been bereft of everything over and over that it doesn’t even surprise him anymore.   

All the time he had been asking his silly questions to mishti,it was just to get a signal.Something which allows him to the way of her heart.Something which ensure him that perhaps this time he can get something instead of nothing at all.    

He wasnt expecting something way out of ordinary from the girl who is anything but ordinary.Abir just wanted a drop of her affection,he just wanted her to acknowledge his presence in her life,he just wanted to bask in her sunshine like warmth,he wanted to be a part of her soothing aura,he just wanted to get a space beside this shiny star of universe named Mishti.

But instead,she just declared him her universe.

With all the adoration of the world,Mishti crooned in a thick voice, "Abir!”

And the dam broke.    

Abir Rajvaansh,not the happy go lucky guy abir but the 7 years old lonely,abandoned,ignored and forgotten boy named abir fiercely hugged his precious and burst into tears.Tears of years of longing,tears of separation,tears of all the blame-lie-betrayal game,tears of gratitude,tears of hope.   

Tomorrow he will scold mishti about all the self destructive proclamations she uttered few moment before. 

Tomorrow he will make sure nobody dare change his mishti. 

Tomorrow he will make hundreds of poetry and  woo mishti.

Tomorrow he will hold her hand and let his heart bare before her.

Tomorrow he will put his life on her mercy.    

But,today the banjaara just cried in his home...

(Okay.I know Mishti said tumhara liye on today’s episode.But I got the idea the night before.My title say that!I'm dancing with my prediction power. 

Pls do read & express ur view.😳)  

Edited by Itsflora - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Part One :

Mishti rukho.

Kuch to baat hain.

Its amazingly penned and I loved that you incorporated Mish’s signature 3 queries .. missing them in the show .. Mish is able to see through Abir’s strong and jovial facade that he puts on to hide the heart wrenching pain ..  such a psyched connection.. waiting to read the next !!

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful os  😍💓

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pls scroll down for the last part. 

Part One :

Mishti rukho.

Kuch to baat hain.

Arre chappal kyun marenge? Kitna achha lika hai. Keep it up. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Part TWO: 

Abir waited some few more moments expecting to hear their customary "kuch nehi,jao" and quirked his eyebrows as if waiting for that sentence only.

Changed into a kurta-pajama of bade papa,abir came out of the bathroom to find Mishti in kitchen and approached her.

Mishti: Abir.I told u to dry yourself unless u wanna get a damn cold. Are u a kid?Cant u even dry ur hair?

With a stern voice she added,"Just go back and get a fresh towel from the cabinet and get rid of the damp..... "

Abir:Jaa raha hu meri ma and raced back to the bathroom, way too afraid of her scolding.  

After some minutes,abir came  to the kitchen massaging his head way too vigorously to ensure it was clean of any dampness and found mishti pouring hot chocolate in two mugs.

"Fresh,Newly bloomed,full of purity,few dew drops here and there...wait a minute.drops!water!”

Abir looked closer to find out water dripping from her long hair wetting her changed new dress again . 

Exhassperated,Abir exclaimed loudly," mishtiiii!",grabbed her close and  started wiping her hair. 

Startled out of her wit,Mishti's hold on the mug's rim tightened.This sudden invasion of her man in her very personal territory shook something inside her.    

Abir: What's this Mishti?U have been getting so hyper over my condition,what about u?Why u are always taking care of others?Take care of u too sometime.Whats all this ruthless behaviour?Jumping into fire,going inside a soon to be explosive car,fighting the goons even before guns.Pagal ho kya?Aur aab?now u are even doing things against ur own character.Maafi mangne chali gayi?aur kunal ko thikse jawab tak nehi de rahi ho,woh bhale bure kuch bhi keh de.areh Tum to apni courtship ka waqt mein bhi itni meek nehi thi.kyun kar rahi ho aisi harkate?kyu khudko vul rahi ho?

Abir almost missed that soft whisper with his continuous rant but one soft touch of mishti's hand on his hand stalled him.

Because of you I said that sorry.I wanted to apologise to your mother and keep ur brother satisfied with that.I dont care if its kunal,munal or joynal.I dont care whom I'm bending to.I dont care if its related to kuhu,barsa aunty,bade ma or anyone of the world.Areh,I was not even interested in the whole kuku rishta.I just helped them coz u thought they are good together.

I only care because its related to u.I needed to ease the tension with ur family.I didnt want u to feel bad about ur family member's plight due to this party or worse,I dont want you to fight for me against them. 

Mishti: kyunki baat tumhara hai Abir.jabtak baat tumhara hoga,maine aise hi aag main,dariyo main kya toofan main jump karne wali ho.Tumhara violent Mishti hoo na?Mujhe bhi dekhna,kaise meri samne se tumhe kisi cheej se chot poucha ta hain.

Because of you I can do anything  as I know u can do way much more beacuse of me.

Abir kyunki baat jab hamara hota hain,tab hum dono bas samne wale ko bare main soochta hoon.Now dont u even think of denying that.Its a fact. Well established one actually. 

Watching Abir gone mute,Mishti smiled a little and offered him the hot chocolate.

Abir took the mug,drank it,took his bag of wet clothes and rushed out.Just as he stepped on the thershold of Maheswari sadan,Mishti gripped his hand and said,

Mishti: Areh,ajeeb rajvaansh.Take the umbrella this time.wanna get drenched again?

As Abir tilt his head towards her,Mishti was blown away by the vulnerable look on his face.He looked like he could crumble down anytime.   

The shayeer in him couldn’t do Justice to the storm of emotions  inside his heart.

Believe it or not,Abir was never a greedy child.He learnt to share,to let go,to get even neglected since the very begining of his childhood.He knew he cant have the world at his service.

He had been bereft of everything over and over that it doesn’t even surprise him anymore.   

All the time he had been asking his silly questions to mishti,it was just to get a signal.Something which allows him to the way of her heart.Something which ensure him that perhaps this time he can get something instead of nothing at all.    

He wasnt expecting something way out of ordinary from the girl who is anything but ordinary.Abir just wanted a drop of her affection,he just wanted her to acknowledge his presence in her life,he just wanted to bask in her sunshine like warmth,he wanted to be a part of her soothing aura,he just wanted to get a space beside this shiny star of universe named Mishti.

And the dam broke.    

Abir Rajvaansh,not the happy go lucky guy abir but the 7 years old lonely,abandoned,ignored and forgotten boy named abir fiercely hugged his precious and burst into tears.Tears of years of longing,tears of separation,tears of all the blame-lie-betrayal game,tears of gratitude,tears of hope.   

Tomorrow he will scold mishti about all the self destructive proclamations she uttered few moment before. 

(Okay.I know Mishti said tumhara liye on today’s episode.But I got the idea the night before.My title say that!I'm dancing with my prediction power. 

Wow😍It's beautiful. Abir's emotions were so wonderfully described. BTW where from are you? 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Part TWO: 

Abir:Jaa raha hu meri ma and raced back to the bathroom, way too afraid of her scolding.  

After some minutes,abir came  to the kitchen massaging his head way too vigorously to ensure it was clean of any dampness and found mishti pouring hot chocolate in two mugs.

Exhassperated,Abir exclaimed loudly," mishtiiii!",grabbed her close and  started wiping her hair. 

And the dam broke.    

Wow.😍Loved the description of vulnerable Abir. Wonderfully written. BTW where are you from?