Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dmug

One thing i have to say KP bumped Yhm off so easily...cunning nikla banda! sumdi mein chod diya😀 and on the other hand DT gave up on KHKT for yhm...web series was not even in sight back then when she gave look test but since yhm stayed on she chose yhm over new show...like i said earlier no one can guarantee success but that show is getting popular slowely atleast it has viewers attention so it would have been a wise move for her..new and much younger character but she stayed loyal and said no to her friend which is huge and people are calling her selfish....irony.... whatever/however it is she is still part of the show and managing it and if she also decides to move on then i wont blame her now.....

DT doing KHKT is just a publicity gimmick from SS. SP won't allow a FL from one of its show to immediately jump to another show on their channel. It is very well known fact that it doesn't go well with the core audience of that channel. Besides, she is in a legal contract with SP for YHM, so she can't take a full time acting project until the legal time binding comes to an end. She is the only actress with that legal binding and that's why she had to wait for 1 1/2 years to YHM go on air from late 2012 to Dec 2013. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

DT doing KHKT is just a publicity gimmick from SS. SP won't allow a FL from one of its show to immediately jump to another show on their channel. It is very well known fact that it doesn't go well with the core audience of that channel. Besides, she is in a legal contract with SP for YHM, so she can't take a full time acting project until the legal time binding comes to an end. She is the only actress with that legal binding and that's why she had to wait for 1 1/2 years to YHM go on air from late 2012 to Dec 2013. 

Someone is forgetting that YHM was supposedly ending in October last year. 

And there is no such clause that actors will have to wait for one year before taking up new projects. 

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Someone is forgetting that YHM was supposedly ending in October last year. 

And there is no such clause that actors will have to wait for one year before taking up new projects. 

Who told you "YHM was SUPPOSEDLY ending in October last year"??!! LOL

IshRaian thumbnail

Who told you "YHM was SUPPOSEDLY ending in October last year"??!! LOL

There were articles about the show ending with an abroad shoot in October. Maybe you have selective memory loss.

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dipika herself said DT was finalised but she cldnt do it cause of date issues. I know you think everything related to DT is PR but atleast believe Dipika i guess she is not as publicity hungry as DT... neither does she have so much money to spend on PR like DT has...also no actor would like to take their limelight away by mentioning other famous actor...and yhm did get an extension every loyal yhm fan knows abt it...

There were articles about the show ending with an abroad shoot in October. Maybe you have selective memory loss.

There were articles about the show ending for last two years. December, June, August, October, December, March-April and now last one was June. I don't have memory loss but you are too gullible that you believe in whatever you read or selectively press on one deadline that suits you narrative only. 

IshRaian thumbnail

There were articles about the show ending for last two years. December, June, August, October, December, March-April and now last one was June. I don't have memory loss but you are too gullible that you believe in whatever you read or selectively press on one deadline that suits you narrative only. 

As someone said, I wouldn’t be surprised if you said that even Dipika Kakkar is a part of DT’s PR team. 

Originally posted by: Dmug

Dipika herself said DT was finalised but she cldnt do it cause of date issues. I know you think everything related to DT is PR but atleast believe Dipika i guess she is not as publicity hungry as DT... neither does she have so much money to spend on PR like DT has...also no actor would like to take their limelight away by mentioning other famous actor...and yhm did get an extension every loyal yhm fan knows abt it...

Ok...read the true confession from the horse's mouth (link added). According to SS, Dipika has always been his first choice. Even when he considered DT for a short time due to Dipika's nonavailability, DT could not do because of her webseries commitment. Then he went back to his original/first choice. So being the first choice and  doing YHM debarred her from doing KHKT both are fake news. Now the rubbish news are propagated by many to create publicity for the show as they know there are a slew of gullible fans who can be fooled with anything. And I must say, it's working lol... 

Divyanka was also approached for the show. She is also your lucky charm. Was it difficult to choose Dipika over Divyanka?

Honestly speaking, Dipika was the first one approached. I spoke to her before she was going to the Bigg Boss 12 house. In fact, I was probably the first one she spoke to about Bigg Boss. She told me that she is going to be on contract till January 31, 2019 and I told her that the show has to go on air by then. I didn’t think of Divyanka before because she was already busy with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Then we heard that YHM is shutting down and I was like, why not talk to her. I feel like this character is very close to what Divyanka is, or Dipika for that matter; because all TV actors lead a particular kind of life. Divyanka was like ‘Yeah yeah we should do this’. But then she signed a web series show and her dates got locked and that put me in a soup again because Dipika was in the Bigg Boss house and Divyanka was caught up in another show. I couldn’t wait till Divyanka’s series gets over because that would delay the project quite a lot. We did try 3-4 actors after that but I was stuck between Dipika and Divyanka.

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment/telly-talk/gossip/article/exclusive-kahaan-hum-kahaan-tum-producer-sandiip-sickand-talks-about-picking-dipika-kakar-over-divyanka-tripathi-as-lead/438891

As someone said, I wouldn’t be surprised if you said that even Dipika Kakkar is a part of DT’s PR team. 

This is indeed a shallow PR activity to create buzz for the show. I proved the news fake with reference.

By the way, you digressed from the point of discussion to this.  But even this 'selectivism' of yours has failed. lol

IshRaian thumbnail

Pagal hai kya?! 

The point was that DT was approached for the show and that she even did a look test. That is exactly what that article is saying. Are they trying to contradict themselves?! ðŸ˜†