Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Suman's heart attack was the reason for 0.1 increase in trps. So cvs should try some experiments with Suman like somebody can push her from 20 storeyed building. Sonakshi turning detective to find out to culprit only to find it that the person is none other than Pari because Pari learns that Suman killed Pari's real mother who was a nagin

😆omg... Then Pari also a Nagin rit?? 

I think, This TRP is for the FS phyasco...wardrobe malfunction drama... Suman's heart attack drama ratings wil b out by nxt week.. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

This week its 1.8. Last week 1.7 Major rival show @ 9pm KB on Zee is 3.1

#EkBhramSarvagunSampanna 0.8

#DilTohHappyHaiJi 0.9

#KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.2

#Kullfi 1.7

#KahaanHumKahaanTum 1.8

#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 3.7

#YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 2.4

#YehHaiMohabbatein 1.8

#Nazar 1.6

#DivyaDrishti 1.7

#NachBaliye9 1.8. 

KHKT needs to pick up soon. Atleast it should be above 2.0

I think they need to come together as a married couple with some new other dramas coming their way...Like Suman getting mad and Pari getting into problem etc etc...then in the Sippy House how everyone is going to deal with someone whose profession is completely different from theirs'

How Rohit himself being a doctor will agree to different aspects of an actress's life...How Rohit will deal with it...His ex stepping in and how they will get rid of her...Other characters must be given their part to ply all along....these leads happy-problematic life.

How will Sonakshi tackle an actress life along with a wife life...

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I think they need to come together as a married couple with some new other dramas coming their way...Like Suman getting mad and Pari getting into problem etc etc...then in the Sippy House how everyone is going to deal with someone whose profession is completely different from theirs'

How Rohit himself being a doctor will agree to different aspects of an actress's life...How Rohit will deal with it...His ex stepping in and how they will get rid of her...Other characters must be given their part to ply all along....these leads happy-problematic life.

How will Sonakshi tackle an actress life along with a wife life...

Wow Anju, u hav listed some interesting plots..

I wanna see How they are gonna married, How Sona helps Rohit professionally, Nd Rohit's perspective about sona's acting after their marriage, Pulki nd Rohit interaction, I prefer Pooja Sippy than pari drama anytime😆strict no to Saas Bahu drama. 

whatever play they bring in it should center the leads otherwise they will never be unique nd good for trps too. 

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😕

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

I hope it picks up soon in ratings 

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Suman's heart attack was the reason for 0.1 increase in trps. So cvs should try some experiments with Suman like somebody can push her from 20 storeyed building. Sonakshi turning detective to find out to culprit only to find it that the person is none other than Pari because Pari learns that Suman killed Pari's real mother who was a nagin

🤣Pls don't give them ideas, these cvs will do anything for trps.

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry to say But KKB ko koi takkar nai de skta. I mean its such a bakwas show yet its topping charts why❓

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

Sorry to say But KKB ko koi takkar nai de skta. I mean its such a bakwas show yet its topping charts why❓

Yes I agree, I still watch Kumkum Bhagya because Ive been watching it since episode 1 but it has 0 quality now and Kahan Hum Kahan Tum is croron darzan better. Its beyond me what audience wants cause shows like Guddan and Raabtha are in the top 10 when they deserve 0.4 0.5

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Yes I agree, I still watch Kumkum Bhagya because Ive been watching it since episode 1 but it has 0 quality now and Kahan Hum Kahan Tum is croron darzan better. Its beyond me what audience wants cause shows like Guddan and Raabtha are in the top 10 when they deserve 0.4 0.5

Cmon Guddan isn't that bad as a show if you see the show you will understand the concept. I hated the promo of the show but I happen to see the episode by chance it was actually a good show and the concept is not actually what many ppl assumed.  But yeah by bringing back the first wife of the male lead's character the show got disastrous. The show is still surviving because of the pair having a really good chemistry, i m still watching it on and off because of the pair, and its still better than other zee shows. Show and story wise I would rather choose khkt over the zee shows , maybe acting wise too. As for Raabta, I never found the show interesting but rather regressive so idk much about it. No comments for KKB, one of the most overrated shows ever.I can't tolerate star plus shows even more only watching KHKT, I m glad star plus brought a show like this. The last good show I saw in star plus b4 KHKT was dehleez n manmarziyan.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Cmon Guddan isn't that bad as a show if you see the show you will understand the concept. I hated the promo of the show but I happen to see the episode by chance it was actually a good show and the concept is not actually what many ppl assumed.  But yeah by bringing back the first wife of the male lead's character the show got disastrous. The show is still surviving because of the pair having a really good chemistry, i m still watching it on and off because of the pair, and its still better than other zee shows. Show and story wise I would rather choose khkt over the zee shows , maybe acting wise too. As for Raabta, I never found the show interesting but rather regressive so idk much about it. No comments for KKB, one of the most overrated shows ever.I can't tolerate star plus shows even more only watching KHKT, I m glad star plus brought a show like this. The last good show I saw in star plus b4 KHKT was dehleez n manmarziyan.

Everyone has a opinion so I respect yours. But guddan's concept is also weird and not appealing at all and Raabta yes is regressive and promos I thought its something new but its not, its just crap. I think star plus is doing good cause ye rishtey hain pyaar ke is really good as well