so our prediction came true accor to segment

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

kunal has put the shart tum bhai se dur raho agar tum nahin rahogi toh mein kuhu ke sath rishta tod dunga

but i hope mishti crack the part and after some angst propose abir ulta and ask kunal if u love kuhu then why my and abir relation can make u brak ur marriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

What segment pls do share?

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

kunal has put the shart tum bhai se dur raho agar tum nahin rahogi toh mein kuhu ke sath rishta tod dunga

but i hope mishti crack the part and after some angst propose abir ulta and ask kunal if u love kuhu then why my and abir relation can make u brak ur marriage

Kahan dekha?

which segment is this?

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

What segment pls do share?

u me tv one

they show mishbir romancing the precap one they r spending quality time so tomorrow we r going to get alot of mishbir scene 

they shown abir made mishti wear the kangan behind badi ma back when abir badima and mishti were atanding behind kuku he made her wear chupke chupke

and then meenu and kunal warned mishti

so guys be ready for mishbir marriage as they both done again the same thing which they do often mistake

they think mishti under ehsaan will sacrifice they dont know mishti is not that type of girl ya for some day she may do it for abir sake as abir isserious about kuku in her eyes

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Woah damn Kunal! 😬

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but now kunal knows that mishti is not in good terms with kuhu.. earlier, he could have used ‘ love for sis’ emotion.. now how can it work??o dnt want any sacrifice for behen kind of track..

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

but now kunal knows that mishti is not in good terms with kuhu.. earlier, he could have used ‘ love for sis’ emotion.. now how can it work??o dnt want any sacrifice for behen kind of track..

I don't wanna hate Kunal.... par yah banda.... ðŸ˜¡

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I don't wanna hate Kunal.... par yah banda.... ðŸ˜¡

Bande ne Apne per pe kuladi Mari hai...tum dekho...kuku ki to hogi... mishbir ki bhi shaadi ho jaegi...good job Meenu n Kunal..aage bado..hum tumhare saath Hain😆

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Atleast its all out in the open now. Them telling Mishti to stay away from Abir instead of playing tacky games. Mishti I am pretty sure will do it but I am also equally sure that Abir will figure something is off.. the truth will come out and then Abir will take a stand for Mishti and see Kunal and Minakshi's true colours.

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Bande ne Apne per pe kuladi Mari hai...tum dekho...kuku ki to hogi... mishbir ki bhi shaadi ho jaegi...good job Meenu n Kunal..aage bado..hum tumhare saath Hain😆

Beautiful segments of Mishbir is gonna come in SBS. watch it.