Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/ThisGirlAbeer/status/1155066848989339648?s=20

Idk how the writer wrote such a cringe inducing scene🤦‍♀... and Idk how the director directed such cringe inducing scene🤦‍♀... Pushing bhabhi on bhaiyya in public 🤦‍♀.. Oh it is called playing cupid 🤔 and I never felt Shivika's eyelock cringe inducing as I felt in this scene🤔

Free_Rein thumbnail

Lol i had no intention to continue watching IIM after first two episodes, abhi bhi nahi hai😆...but just randomly watched remaining episodes out of boredom,third episode was boring too but it seemed from 4 th episode the actual story has begun , liked 4 - 10 episodes, light hearted,no melodrama..The actress playing Second FL is a decent actress and she is cute😆....liking her acting so far whatever the small scenes she had in the show and she is reminding me of South actress Niveda thomas😆...Even main leads ( Yogi and Gunjan) have cute innocent kind of chemistry ie., ...their direct face to face interactions starts in 9 th episode,they were cute....not sure how the story move forward from 11 th episode....Episodes have been little bit draggy if you consider family scenes wise but storywise going at fast pace......Audience should adjust their mind that this show revolves around shaadi of main leads from the beginning😆... I felt Hero's character is bit immature types and not mature goody goody charming types like Mohan bhatnagar😆.Yogi is a simple guy next door,going after the girl with whom he fell in love at first sight instantly😆, he doesnt pity himself for his condition...he look after his father's shop and he loves to play football... One thing put me off about him so far is in the scenes with second FL ie., his lack of empathy/ concern towards the second FL in that scene when he was the one responsible for the  accident or bike damage....Small apology to her was  could have been enough to make him a more likable character, such small gestures shows the character/personality of an individual...Other than that , his character will grow on you slowly i guess.. And again may be they want to keep his equation with second FL like that only. Sometimes ML's mom goes OTT😆 .... Other characters will grow on you slowly...This show is filler types with lighthearted family scenes with message unfolding in future episodes... Good for timepass if you keep low expectations...Ppl who dont like OTT melodramas can try watching this show😆... As i decided to not watch any shows , now not going to continue it😆...Would like to watch it sometime in future😆...As it is better than any other crap shows on TV right now , you ppl can go and watch it😆... Didnt find that show forum anywhere, so posting the review here😆...

*Edit:

Regarding second FL, i talked only about the actress😆.. If you take her characterisaton, She is a doctor ,fun loving, easy going types...mainly i liked the actress instantly ,  her characterisation toh its too early to decide, may be they turn her into vamp in future😆

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@Nihara what is this show IIM  ?

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

@Nihara what is this show IIM  ?

Ishaaron Ishaaron mein on Sony entertainment channel.

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Ishaaron Ishaaron mein on Sony entertainment channel.

that show where both leads are deaf and dumb ? you posted the trailer I guess...

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

that show where both leads are deaf and dumb ? you posted the trailer I guess...

Yep..that one...

But FL is only mute she is not deaf.. where as ML is both deaf and mute..

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Lol i had no intention to continue watching IIM after first two episodes, abhi bhi nahi hai😆...but just randomly watched remaining episodes out of boredom,third episode was boring too but it seemed from 4 th episode the actual story is beginning, liked 4 - 10 episodes, light hearted,no melodrama..The actress playing Second FL is a decent actress and she is cute😆....liking her acting so far whatever the small scenes she had in the show so far and she is reminding me of South actress Niveda thomas😆...Even main leads ( Yogi and Gunjan) have cute innocent kind of chemistry ie., ...their direct face to face interactions starts in 9 th episode,they were cute....not sure how the story move forward from 11 th episode....Episodes have been little bit draggy if you consider family scenes wise but storywise going at fast pace......Audience should adjust their mind that this show revolves around shaadi of main leads from the beginning😆... I felt Hero's character is bit immature types and not mature goody goody charming types like Mohan bhatnagar😆.Yogi is a simple guy next door,going after the girl with whom he fell in love at first sight instantly😆, he doesnt pity himself for his condition...he look after his father's shop and he loves to play football... One thing put me off about him so far is in the scenes with second FL ie., his lack of empathy/ concern/little bit courtesy or manners towards the second FL when he was the one responsible for the minor accident or bike damage....Small apology to her was  could have been enough to make him a more likable character, such small gestures shows the character/personality of an individual...Other than that , his character will grow on you slowly i guess.. And again may be they want to keep his equation with second FL like that only for some reason.Sometimes ML's mom goes OTT😆 .... Other characters will grow on you slowly...This show is filler types with lighthearted family scenes with message unfolding in future episodes... Good for timepass if you keep low expectations...Ppl who dont like OTT melodramas can try watching this show😆... As i decided to not watch any shows , now not going to continue it😆...Would like to watch it sometime in future😆...As it is better than any other crap shows on TV right now , you ppl can go and watch it😆... Didnt find that show forum anywhere, so posting the review here😆...

*Edit:

Regarding second FL, i talked only about the actress😆.. If you take her characterisaton, She is a doctor ,fun loving, easy going types...mainly i likedyy the actress instantly ,  her characterisation toh its too early to decide, may be they turn her into vamp in future😆

loI ..i wrote this review  when i was sleepy.. when i read it now, it looked messy and confusing to understand.. so edited it at some parts..particularly i wanted to convey that I'm disappointed with the hero's character when he didnt even say  sorry ( ofcourse in ishaaron mein😆) to the girl when he was the responsible for the accident .. And he is not a mature guy like our Mohan bhatnagar who was so mature and charming in NBT...Based on promos of IIM i expected a lot from hero's character so i got disappointed a bit...There is nothing more to his character other than going after the girl so far... but liked the leads interactions in 9 th episode...overall the show is watchable...

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Nihara your siggy cat is cute 

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumki34

Nihara your siggy cat is cute 

Thanks Rumki😆.. Cats hi cute hota hai toh Cat siggy bhi cute hota hai 😆