Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I liked the episode.

All the characters came one full circle and no bad vibes between them all which is good..

MISHTI's actions are justifiable now . All she wanted was a family for Ruhaan and her sister getting her love.. I don't think anything wrong in that.  

For people who felt that she should have revealed about the disease to her family , I think she did the right thing by hiding it. If her disease was known to all then no one would be happy and crying buckets, which would be even difficult for a dying patient..

So all in all good end to the show according to me..

Now eagerly waiting for the epilogues..

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowerYY

I liked the episode.

All the characters came one full circle and no bad vibes between them all which is good..

MISHTI's actions are justifiable now . All she wanted was a family for Ruhaan and her sister getting her love.. I don't think anything wrong in that.  

For people who felt that she should have revealed about the disease to her family , I think she did the right thing by hiding it. If her disease was known to all then no one would be happy and crying buckets, which would be even difficult for a dying patient..

So all in all good end to the show according to me..

Now eagerly waiting for the epilogues..

The family will be left with a bitter taste of guilt for the rest of their lives, if god forbid something happens to Mishti, so i dont think it was the right thing done by her. She need not go through the pain all alone when she has such a supporting family, and a humsafar.

I'm glad everyone is justified at the end, and the best thing was that the divine couple wasnt justified. Thats the most happiest thing for me 

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Today's episode was not the last one

are you sure ..that’s great ..because they can’t end it like that....

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah misthi is wrong for forcing ruhan, n also incase of veer, but in ITV r in real ( to some extent) if any person get to know he/ she is going to die r in bad condition where there r chances to live is rare..they try their best to hide it, and they will go any extent to make the person hate her( yeah her, Becz mostly ladies only do this type of drama in my opinion) and they won't think abt other persons while they doing these things..they won't do wat if analysis...they just want their.wish to be fulfilled before they die, they won't thing.wat will happen if my family gets to know about this in future...I think their brain goes numb ..they won't think abt any other matter..I saw so many Telugu movies based on this drama..n one movie became massive hit..heroine is so possessive abt her husband, and all of sudden she starts doubts him accuses him..bt still he bears as he loves her to the core...n concludes that he is in affair with his personal seceratery,  she insults hero n his pa infront of of all which make him to marry his pa...heroine comes to mrg venue n watch mrg chup chup ke...after he ties mangal sutr..he comes.to.know his.wife has cancer..n heroine dies in his hands

By watching all those mvis I'm accustomed to these type of typical stories...so I felt bad abt misthi...she feels she is right in her pov..n she did wat she want to...anyways writes r not able to think out of.box..n v r watching wat is being served 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Yeah misthi is wrong for forcing ruhan, n also incase of veer, but in ITV r in real ( to some extent) if any person get to know he/ she is going to die r in bad condition where there r chances to live is rare..they try their best to hide it, and they will go any extent to make the person hate her( yeah her, Becz mostly ladies only do this type of drama in my opinion) and they won't think abt other persons while they doing these things..they won't do wat if analysis...they just want their.wish to be fulfilled before they die, they won't thing.wat will happen if my family gets to know about this in future...I think their brain goes numb ..they won't think abt any other matter..I saw so many Telugu movies based on this drama..n one movie became massive hit..heroine is so possessive abt her husband, and all of sudden she starts doubts him accuses him..bt still he bears as he loves her to the core...n concludes that he is in affair with his personal seceratery,  she insults hero n his pa infront of of all which make him to marry his pa...heroine comes to mrg venue n watch mrg chup chup ke...after he ties mangal sutr..he comes.to.know his.wife has cancer..n heroine dies in his hands

By watching all those mvis I'm accustomed to these type of typical stories...so I felt bad abt misthi...she feels she is right in her pov..n she did wat she want to...anyways writes r not able to think out of.box..n v r watching wat is being served 

Maavichiguru ah?

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haa yes..

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is a jagapathi babu, aamani movie right? But in the end, it is also seen that he is guilty about the loss of his wife and he names his daughter with second wife as a memory, which means that the guilt will be there for the rest of his life. These things, when seen in movies, shows are different, but in reality it is way tougher.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maavichiguru movie ryt🙄

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahisri

Maavichiguru movie ryt🙄

yes aa movie ye

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

The family will be left with a bitter taste of guilt for the rest of their lives, if god forbid something happens to Mishti, so i dont think it was the right thing done by her. She need not go through the pain all alone when she has such a supporting family, and a humsafar.

I'm glad everyone is justified at the end, and the best thing was that the divine couple wasnt justified. Thats the most happiest thing for me 

completely agree on this, That's my point I was trying to make but I don't know i was able to do that or not 😆 I can totally understand her why she did that but that doesn't make her doing right. She was wrong hiding such news to her family and Ruhaan(again I understand why didn't she told them) I want Ruhaan to make her realize it with his love and care. Mishti should understand what she was doing was not right. By hiding such news and doing all that drama she was doing good to non.