Abir heard parul and meenakshi conversation..interesting precap

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw the precap in insta and abir heard few talks of Bemba and parul. I really wish he catch's her red-handed and bashes for all her cheap acts against her son'sπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0CfTcaA2qy/?hl=en

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Precap misleading bhi ho sakta hai jaise Friday waala hua tha 

I think extreme situation aane pe parul will herself reveal Big Ben true intentions, itni jaldi to Shayad Pura raaz na khule πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Waise loved parul maasi today the opinion she has for mishti is so soothing for my heart πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And bade papa ka to seriously alag thread banao , he said so right today betiyon ki baat aane pe pita pareshaan Ho jaata hai 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Precap misleading bhi ho sakta hai jaise Friday waala hua tha 

I think extreme situation aane pe parul will herself reveal Big Ben true intentions, itni jaldi to Shayad Pura raaz na khule πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Waise loved parul maasi today the opinion she has for mishti is so soothing for my heart πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And bade papa ka to seriously alag thread banao , he said so right today betiyon ki baat aane pe pita pareshaan Ho jaata hai 

What happened in today's episode. Written update please😟

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

What happened in today's episode. Written update please😟

You'll get it when meen will come online  she only writes written update 

I can give you overview 

Abir scolds nanko for misunderstanding mishti 

He says to mishti that be careful, as we have cleared every confusion for this alliance , this alliance should not be broken 

Kuhu tells kunal that she and mishti don't love each other, even not consider each other as family 

Kuhu Varsha badi maa asks mishti to apologize to Big Ben 

Mishti first refuse and starts going out from there but seeing abir stops and think about abir's words and then again returns back goes to meenakshi and say sorry to her in front of everyone 

Bade Papa comes and tell mishti that there is no need for her to apologize, meenakshi ji is a family member only (aur bhi bahut Kuch kaha you can read it in written updateπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚) 

Mishti goes from there, and as abir knows that mishti is upset he also goes with her as her driver 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

You'll get it when meen will come online  she only writes written update 

I can give you overview 

Abir scolds nanko for misunderstanding mishti 

He says to mishti that be careful, as we have cleared every confusion for this alliance , this alliance should not be broken 

Kuhu tells kunal that she and mishti don't love each other, even not consider each other as family 

Kuhu Varsha badi maa asks mishti to apologize to Big Ben 

Mishti first refuse and starts going out from there but seeing abir stops and think about abir's words and then again returns back goes to meenakshi and say sorry to her in front of everyone 

Bade Papa comes and tell mishti that there is no need for her to apologize, meenakshi ji is a family member only (aur bhi bahut Kuch kaha you can read it in written updateπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚) 

Mishti goes from there, and as abir knows that mishti is upset he also goes with her as her driver 

sarcastic.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Today bade papa rocked, jis hisaab se taane pade hai meenu ko, I was like πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

nonie3081 thumbnail

Yes , bade papa was awesome today . I thought though Kunal knew of Meenus plan to mislead Mishti with date mix up . 

My fear is now that Meenu know of Mishtis and Kuhus equation (Kunal is such as jerk πŸ™„) and will use that to create more rift .

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today bade papa rocked, jis hisaab se taane pade hai meenu ko, I was like πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Vaishu, I think makers love to portray Meenu as a comic character where all the seriousness that she puts into planning FAILS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Vapas fail ho gayi. Mishbir vapas akele akele close aa jayenge. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Vaishu, I think makers love to portray Meenu as a comic character where all the seriousness that she puts into planning FAILS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Vapas fail ho gayi. Mishbir vapas akele akele close aa jayenge. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're so right aku

Jitni planning  plotting ki thi sab bekaar gayi 

Total dhamaal tha Aaj ka episode 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ha ha ha.... Isiko kehte hai muu ke Bal ghirna..... Jab hum kisi aur ko gadda kholte hain na tab hum hi us par ghir jate hai... This is the current situation of the trios... Meenu , Kuna and Kuhu