Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Pragati kaise Bani hui yaar? And vo gloved hand cutting fence footage jo "ghost" Bani ne dikhaya tha....if Prags is Bani then is that her memory she was thinking? And if she saw fence getting cut why run like that? And who would even have video of such a scene....and did she come as Prags knowing RM killer? Why? Coz he failed to save her? Maybe his hand slipped that time....pata nehi yaar kya golmal hai......kya jaal bun rahe hai ye log....so confused...

and she herself ran and stood near that fence.....when she fell RM came forward to save her bu it was too late.....because he was standing far away from her....just because he could not save her she thought he is culprit😕....

all that fense cutting footage,aatma drama was to make us fool.....kya boloon ab...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

yup i really wanted to see Praghbir journey......and for me there was no deapth in Raghbani love story so i am also not interested in their love story.....praghbir scenes were always cute and kind of innocent vibes in it.....but in yesterday's scenes i actually felt their chemistry with emotional bonding....how they were teasing each other,working in that garage....and for the very first time Raghbir noticed Pragati as a girl.....he was not staring at her imagining her as Bani......i watched last night episode 2 times and Praghbir scenes almost 10 to 15 times.....love they are❤️....and their conversation about CHADDi was hillarious.....how cutely both were laughing.....and that song mahi menu is song ko premqnent BGM nahi ly skty Peaghbir scenes k liye please????that songs made their scenes more beautiful and impactful.....i was smiling ear to ear  while watching their scenes....

and the very next day this bomb Pragati is bani wah.......satyanash

Me too.... repeatedly watched yesterday Praghbir scenes many times and planning to watch again....but ye kya kar dia cvs ne..ek to ye confusion k how Prags is Bani? How??...want explanation ASAP.....and what do u think? Kya RM sach mein killer nikle ga? I m already attached with him, it will hurt to see him as killer.... wounded beast type characters and grey characters as story heroes are my weakness yaar.... Mahir was a huge exception since I loose interest in good boys real fast....but RM is exactly my type in stories.....I would hate it if he turned killer....

urmita thumbnail

and she herself ran and stood near that fence.....when she fell RM came forward to save her bu it was too late.....because he was standing far away from her....just because he could not save her she thought he is culprit😕....

all that fense cutting footage,aatma drama was to make us fool.....kya boloon ab...

This is bad....itna bada aatma drama turned fake....sure in lots of shows monologues and actions are turned fake....but itna sab investigation, getting attacked in process, aatma drama....and most of it happened when she was alone and many times she didn't even get to tell anyone in madhouse....so what was point? Just to full us? Talk about overkill..

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

HELLO PEOPLE! Hope you guys are doing just fine. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It's been a while guys!! Busy with life? 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Me too.... repeatedly watched yesterday Praghbir scenes many times and planning to watch again....but ye kya kar dia cvs ne..ek to ye confusion k how Prags is Bani? How??...want explanation ASAP.....and what do u think? Kya RM sach mein killer nikle ga? I m already attached with him, it will hurt to see him as killer.... wounded beast type characters and grey characters as story heroes are my weakness yaar.... Mahir was a huge exception since I loose interest in good boys real fast....but RM is exactly my type in stories.....I would hate it if he turned killer....

maybe plastic surgery......once i said all this aatma drama is to scare culprit and making him/her to come out of his/her hidden place and do some mistake then pakra jaye woh.....i really hope this Pragati being bani is also one of those tricks where she wants culprits to do some blunder and then she will caught that person...i cant accept this Pragati is bani stupidity......

nope he is not killer.....motive kya tha us ka Bani ko marne ka??????kya mila usy Bani ko maar kr?????someone is framing him for sure.......

har bar bande k character pe murderer hone ka ilzaam q lgta hai😆?????in N3 also bela mistook him as murderer and now Bani too.......bande ki kundali main garbar hai kuch.....🤣

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As like everyone here I too don't want Pragati being Bani,, am so attached to Pragati now I can't accept her being Bani 😕

I started watching this show since it was interesting to see how a guy will move on when he lost his wife who he madly loved and how this sweet and innocent soul brings happiness and peace in his life again...

If they show as Pragati is Bani then the whole essence of the show will gone for me,, I would still watch the show but it will not be same innocent and cute PragBhir,, I basically didn't liked RaghBani much... 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I would prefer Bani ghost possessed Pragati,, after she investigate and comes to know RM is innocent and was being trapped she can leave PragBhir for us 😉

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yup i really wanted to see Praghbir journey......and for me there was no deapth in Raghbani love story so i am also not interested in their love story.....praghbir scenes were always cute and kind of innocent vibes in it.....but in yesterday's scenes i actually felt their chemistry with emotional bonding....how they were teasing each other,working in that garage....and for the very first time Raghbir noticed Pragati as a girl.....he was not staring at her imagining her as Bani......i watched last night episode 2 times and Praghbir scenes almost 10 to 15 times.....love they are❤️....and their conversation about CHADDi was hillarious.....how cutely both were laughing.....and that song mahi menu is song ko premqnent BGM nahi ly skty Peaghbir scenes k liye please????that songs made their scenes more beautiful and impactful.....i was smiling ear to ear  while watching their scenes....

and the very next day this bomb Pragati is bani wah.......satyanash

Exactly my thoughts LOL.

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SathyaT

As like everyone here I too don't want Pragati being Bani,, am so attached to Pragati now I can't accept her being Bani 😕

I started watching this show since it was interesting to see how a guy will move on when he lost his wife who he madly loved and how this sweet and innocent soul brings happiness and peace in his life again...

If they show as Pragati is Bani then the whole essence of the show will gone for me,, I would still watch the show but it will not be same innocent and cute PragBhir,, I basically didn't liked RaghBani much... 

ITV shows can’t manage normal concepts. Like moving on in life. They are only comfortable with nagins, bhoots and cosmetic surgeries.

What a beautiful story ruined. And look at all of us praying that Bani ka bhoot possesses Pragati.

Like ITV show ke viewers ke paas choice bhi kya hai. Either plastic surgery or bhoot 😂

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago