Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

These last 3-4 episodes have been really good. We got bajaj scene but the last one was a really good episode. I can't wait for the other episode to upload. I'm not worried at all about trp. I'm sure ekta knows the trp will be changing constantly because they just introduced bajaj into the story. That's why she made sure to bring in characters from bajaj backstory to keep people hooked. I'm sure people will be tuning in with the upcoming track. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Wu just Bajaj scenes do not comment unless you are a member of this AT / a bajaj fan. This isn't the Epi discussion thread. 

PreRish are ready to Paraglide. Bajaj says if you are scared you can tell me and back out i won't mind. He keeps looking at her. Prerna as usual gets FBs and then replies no and runs. Bajaj too runs. We can see Muzzu too present smiley37and all three of them in sky. Bajaj keeps on Looking at her. Some scenes edited later. 

Prerna after a lot of blah blah says What does he think of himself that he will keep on wining all the deals. This time i will win. They all come down. Bajaj looks at her proudly. While Prerna is like man hi man mein i have won your deal without even taking it. Bajaj in his man says Kuch toh baat hai iss mein jo bakiyo (opponents) mein nahi hai. Determination zidd stubborness. 

They are back to Kolkata and in car. Boss Bajaj gets a call and he is like How could I forget this (Mehra Jio🤣) and he takes the call and says nahi main nahi bhoola aaraha hoon. He tells Prerna hume Mehra mere laywer ke ghar jana padega 10min ke liye uski shaadi hai. He tells his chauffeur Pls Mehra ke ghar le lo. (Aww!) 

They reach the venue and Mehra is very happy. Mehra greets them even Bajaj greets them folds his hands and says congratulations. Mehra says sir you came and increased my respects. Prerna too congratulates. Mehra thanks her too paying his respects. Mr Bajaj asks for Mehra's son. And they walk. 

Precap : Prerna says Bajaj is 100x better than BF veena says he has only brought you as a property. Prerna finds a Basu Buy Out file and she confronts Bajaj asking why he married her because he wants to hurt Anurag Bajaj looks at her confused. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Perfect couple to the world ♥️🤗

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Shit how did it slip my mind LOL

WaqtZaya thumbnail

♥️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Bechara admi

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Karan in checks sirf yahi isse carry kar sakta hai aur itna dashing lag sakta hai😎

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail

🤣 yahan par ye Ranjit wala expressions lag Raha hai🤣

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Wu just Bajaj scenes do not comment unless you are a member of this AT / a bajaj fan. This isn't the Epi discussion thread. 

PreRish are ready to Paraglide. Bajaj says if you are scared you can tell me and back out i won't mind. He keeps looking at her. Prerna as usual gets FBs and then replies no and runs. Bajaj too runs. We can see Muzzu too present smiley37and all three of them in sky. Bajaj keeps on Looking at her. Some scenes edited later. 

Prerna after a lot of blah blah says What does he think of himself that he will keep on wining all the deals. This time i will win. They all come down. Bajaj looks at her proudly. While Prerna is like man hi man mein i have won your deal without even taking it. Bajaj in his man says Kuch toh baat hai iss mein jo bakiyo (opponents) mein nahi hai. Determination zidd stubborness. 

They are back to Kolkata and in car. Boss Bajaj gets a call and he is like How could I forget this (Mehra Jio🤣) and he takes the call and says nahi main nahi bhoola aaraha hoon. He tells Prerna hume Mehra mere laywer ke ghar jana padega 10min ke liye uski shaadi hai. He tells his chauffeur Pls Mehra ke ghar le lo. (Aww!) 

They reach the venue and Mehra is very happy. Mehra greets them even Bajaj greets them folds his hands and says congratulations. Mehra says sir you came and increased my respects. Prerna too congratulates. Mehra thanks her too paying his respects. Mr Bajaj asks for Mehra's son. And they walk. 

Precap : Prerna says Bajaj is 100x better than BF veena says he has only brought you as a property. Prerna finds a Basu Buy Out file and she confronts Bajaj asking why he married her because he wants to hurt Anurag Bajaj looks at her confused. 

Anki Jaan ..thank you for the update 🤗

After a long time watched th epsiode.Ye long jump kar kar am tired😈veena and her nautanki😴😴 aur beech beech mein uncessaary logo ka scenes 😵 Sara data iss par waste hogaya🤔

Lekin Karan ne compensation de diya  Paragliding mein karan kitna handsome lag raha tha☺️ .Brick color mein zyada meeta handosme lag Raha tha .💞Pr still the same😵acting wise b character wise b👎

Bajaj iss mein kuch baat nahi hai chod do isse😴😴 pagal ho rahe ho pyaar mein kya ?.sab kuch bhul b rahe ho P ke chakkar mein😬😬

Bajaj and Mehra ka scene accha tha .Karan Bajaj in checks bomb lag Raha tha💞💞💥

Precap ..phirf se chalu hua iss ladki ka😵

Sneha Bajaj ka scene kal milega ya serial ke end mein ??😂

Edited by Jodha_Rani - 4 years ago
Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail

Karan Bajaj ka facial hairs 🤣

Anki ..dekh ...beard and moustache🤪🤣