Prediction About Future Track

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys!!!

So, this is something that was bugging me; so I had to post it here. πŸ˜†

When the first showed the Pralay Talwar, it made me remember Excaliber & Charmed - How Wyatt was supposed to be the one to acquire it - one of very vew plots/episodes that I was highly disappointed with.

Coming to the present scenario, it's giving me Once Upon A Time - vibe. I don't know if you guys have watched it or not but the 6th Season practically dealt with the FINAL BATTLE.

Even there the savior constantly had a vision that she was about to die and a hooded person would kill her with a sword. She even found the sword but by then she realized, her struggles made her what she was and embraced her destiny - to continue fighting for what's right and then die when it is time.

It was only the last moment when she realized what was expected out of her and both she and the evil side sacrificed to restore the balance. And that's how the final battle was won.

Seeing how both Ansh and Pia were dead in the precap and how Divya is constantly pointing her finger to Ansh, I have a feeling that Ansh and Pia might sacrifice themselves as Pia comes from Rivavanshi Vansh and Ansh from Dayan Vansh. Both being supposedly the strongest beings might end their lineage voluntarily. And as we know, in the end they might come back to life due to their sacrifice.

Now I know, it's too much to ask from the writers.

We were thinking about so many possibilities and the hype was so much yet the DV v/s Daivik fall flat.

Still, just for discussion, what do you guys think about it? Let's discuss! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello😊

Okay, so you have a great idea there and a good topic for discussion too.

Well as you said, that Ansh and Pia might sacrifice themselves and end their lineage as they are daayan vanshi and reevavanshi respectively and in the end they'd come back to life... I feel it is a good idea. But as I always say, I never trust the makers. I don't think that the makers are so smart that they can give such an amazing track. Considering what they showed after showing such an amazing Daivik vs DV promo, I don't trust the makers that they will show something dhamakedaar.

I don't know why I feel that in this track something will definitely be related to Divya. I just hope they don't kill her off again.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If u look back there were always some references from other shows in this serial.

The concepts of Daivik Davansh had a magical girl anime feel. Especially when Piya goes 'Jai ho Maiya ki' as a catchphrase 

The tone of the serial had a fun south asian drama feel although we're still more serious than our south asian counterparts. ( I blame the audience for that )

The scene where sarpika piya hugs Evil Davansh to turn him back was heavily reminiscent of Inuyasha. 

Where Kagome did the same for demon Inuyasha.

So it wouldn't surprise me if the pralay track had shades of 'Charmed' or as you say 'Once upon a time '

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Good topic by the way Nushy 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

If u look back there were always some references from other shows in this serial.

The concepts of Daivik Davansh had a magical girl anime feel. Especially when Piya goes 'Jai ho Maiya ki' as a catchphrase 

The tone of the serial had a fun south asian drama feel although we're still more serious than our south asian counterparts. ( I blame the audience for that )

The scene where sarpika piya hugs Evil Davansh to turn him back was heavily reminiscent of Inuyasha. 

Where Kagome did the same for demon Inuyasha.

So it wouldn't surprise me if the pralay track had shades of 'Charmed' or as you say 'Once upon a time '

Wow! You are a regular viewer of Anime, aren't you? πŸ˜‰

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Wow! You are a regular viewer of Anime, aren't you? πŸ˜‰

In my younger days these days I'm more into korean dramas 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Hello😊

Okay, so you have a great idea there and a good topic for discussion too.

Well as you said, that Ansh and Pia might sacrifice themselves and end their lineage as they are daayan vanshi and reevavanshi respectively and in the end they'd come back to life... I feel it is a good idea. But as I always say, I never trust the makers. I don't think that the makers are so smart that they can give such an amazing track. Considering what they showed after showing such an amazing Daivik vs DV promo, I don't trust the makers that they will show something dhamakedaar.

I don't know why I feel that in this track something will definitely be related to Divya. I just hope they don't kill her off again.

I hope so too but today I was disappointed to be honest.

It seemed like PiAnsh had switched sides. Ansh using his brain and anticipating something wrong while Pia was full on Meri Maa mode.

When Ansh got to know about Mo, I didn't feel bad.

But today when Pia said - Aap Meri Gurur Thi. Aaj Aapne Mera Gurur Tod Dia - it was really powerful. 

Another thing that keeps bugging me is that the makers have a habit of forgetting what they showed earlier.

Pia's existance from the beginning was related with Ansh. Guruma even after knowing his son's love, chose Ansh for Pia - because they were destined to be United.

So how come Divya has this much problem with Ansh? In fact Adi also. She didn't want to hurt Pia but in her influence, Saavi targeted Adi.

Nishant loves Adi dearly. But looks like Divya isn't really bothered about him as he has Ansh's blood too.

Makers have reduced the Rakshak (Which I had hated to the core) to Dayanvanshi.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I hope so too but today I was disappointed to be honest.

It seemed like PiAnsh had switched sides. Ansh using his brain and anticipating something wrong while Pia was full on Meri Maa mode.

When Ansh got to know about Mo, I didn't feel bad.

But today when Pia said - Aap Meri Gurur Thi. Aaj Aapne Mera Gurur Tod Dia - it was really powerful. 

Another thing that keeps bugging me is that the makers have a habit of forgetting what they showed earlier.

Pia's existance from the beginning was related with Ansh. Guruma even after knowing his son's love, chose Ansh for Pia - because they were destined to be United.

So how come Divya has this much problem with Ansh? In fact Adi also. She didn't want to hurt Pia but in her influence, Saavi targeted Adi.

Nishant loves Adi dearly. But looks like Divya isn't really bothered about him as he has Ansh's blood too.

Makers have reduced the Rakshak (Which I had hated to the core) to Dayanvanshi.

About Piansh switching sides... Well I kinda expected that. Both are blind beetles when it comes to their moms. Ansh was blindly believing Ved and initially Mo too because he literally worships Ved and unintentionally, Ved had helped to build Ansh's trust on Mo. Similarly, Pia is blind in case of her mom and couldn't believe at once that her mom might be mixed up in all this.

Now coming to today's episode... Well I haven't watched it yet but yes I saw some highlights. Divya had Nishant and Saavi under her control. Well, I had suspected that. Because, when Mo used to hypnotise anyone, they never had those bluish light kind of thing in their eyes.

And Divya being least bothered about Adi... Well, I can't say anything about that right now. But yes, earlier too Divya had a problem with Pia marrying Ansh, Mo's son. Also, I still need an explanation as to why Adi turned into a statue around Divya.

Coming to the Pralay talwar, well do you also feel that it will be taken out of that ball kind of thing by Adi since both Divya and Mo were unable to take it out?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

About Piansh switching sides... Well I kinda expected that. Both are blind beetles when it comes to their moms. Ansh was blindly believing Ved and initially Mo too because he literally worships Ved and unintentionally, Ved had helped to build Ansh's trust on Mo. Similarly, Pia is blind in case of her mom and couldn't believe at once that her mom might be mixed up in all this.

Now coming to today's episode... Well I haven't watched it yet but yes I saw some highlights. Divya had Nishant and Saavi under her control. Well, I had suspected that. Because, when Mo used to hypnotise anyone, they never had those bluish light kind of thing in their eyes.

And Divya being least bothered about Adi... Well, I can't say anything about that right now. But yes, earlier too Divya had a problem with Pia marrying Ansh, Mo's son. Also, I still need an explanation as to why Adi turned into a statue around Divya.

Coming to the Pralay talwar, well do you also feel that it will be taken out of that ball kind of thing by Adi since both Divya and Mo were unable to take it out?

Adi strongly reminds me of Wyatt.

Although in Charmed, the three sisters were supposed to the greatest witch of altime, for some reason the firstborn of the sister - Wyatt was extremely powerful. And he had a protective shield whenever he felt unsafe, even in case of good people.

Like it or not, Adi does have the dyan Gene and Divya is hell bent on destroying them. Neither Nishant nor Trishala harbors that much of hatred as does Divya.

So he might sense something and got scared.

And yes, although they have tonned down a lot, makers always want to glorify Adi. Being half Rivavanshi and half Dayanvanshi, he might pull it out.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Like it or not, Adi does have the dyan Gene and Divya is hell bent on destroying them. Neither Nishant nor Trishala harbors that much of hatred as does Divya.

So he might sense something and got scared.

Quite possible.

Par ek baat hai jo abhi bhi khatak rahi hai. If Adi turns into a stone if he senses danger of any kind, then why did he not turn into a stone when Saavi was holding him and pointing the arrow at him?

And yes, although they have tonned down a lot, makers always want to glorify Adi. Being half Rivavanshi and half Dayanvanshi, he might pull it out.

Absolutely. This is the only factor which is making me think that Adi is going to pull out that sword. The makers themselves have been saying that Adi being a hybrid is the most powerful. So....