Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Prernas Fb profile

Name - Prerna sharma

Marital status- It's complicated. 

Hobbies - Running marathons and hearing Mohini's taunts. 

Ambition - to become mahaan

Prernas life funda - every problem in the world can be solved if I'm ready to marry someone. 

seriously yaar.ekta naey kya bana diya erica ko.rotlu actress ðŸ˜¡

add one more thing :

stregnth and weakness: cry cry cry until the person dear to her doesnt cry along with her.

aim: doosroan ko baashaan dena aur kudh follow nahi karna

idiot woman.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Veena is worse than mohini. Mohini is an outsider and she was always biased against the sharmas..but veena ? How impulsively she acts everytime and doesnt even regret. I still cant forget the time when she slapped anurag in the jail . Without knowing or trying to find out , how can she make a judgement for her own daughter ? Curse is too far fetched ..this ma ka shrap n all is crap ..koi bhi aise bhi kabhi khush nai rahega ekta land mein ..was there a happy ever after for anu pre or bajaj in s1 ? Souls meeting n shitn..what about the journey? 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Prernas Fb profile

Name - Prerna sharma

Marital status- It's complicated. 

Hobbies - Running marathons and hearing Mohini's taunts. 

Ambition - to become mahaan

Prernas life funda - every problem in the world can be solved if I'm ready to marry someone. 

And to stay "loyal"

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

She literally ran away to Swiss like a coward if she's married Bajaj in secrecy she should have been prepared to face the consquences of it instead she left her mother and siblings to face all the insult and humilation. What should her family bear the brunt of her actions? They aren't to blame she is it was her decision she never told or asked them.

selfish and cowardly act. didnt she even think for once if she runs away from mandap how both the families will face the insult. itna bhi kaam nahi karta dimag? even a common girl will think .she behaved like imattured lovers who run away from house without thinking about the consequences.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Why can't Prerna just tell everyone why she married Bajaj rather then running away to Swiss? She put Anu above herself loved him to the extent of sacrificing her own life and happiness for him in return she's getting called a dhokebaaz, gold digger and what not. By revealing the truth it's not going to change the fact she's married to Bajaj now but atleast she can clear her name from all these accusations hurled to her not only by the Basu's but also her own family. By her revealing the truth it isn't going to do any more harm then she's already done by giving into this deal without sharing it with Anu or the family.

The lame justification for that will be...Prerna wants Anurag to hate her and move on in life🤪 And yeah if she revels the truth..there will be no drama, curses etc

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Suta for your update and saving me from the macchi mandi 🤗

Hats Off you for tolerating this melodrama 🤗

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m okay wid the track unless pre falls for Bajaj n anupre remains no couple anymore...

They will show something ....can't bear lovey dovey scenes all d tyms...

We don't want it in real lives but serials runs with drama only....all time love is so boring...

I think this season Bajaj n pre won't be a couple

People can't accept them as couple..

Anurag n pre have more gud chemistry this season so it shud b lyk dat only...anupre being endgame

Plus Anurag was kind of sidelined in previous season..but parth being anurag won't b ready to sideline his ch..

This time it is different...show depends on Anurag.not completely but at least 50%..

I really like Mohini in today's ep..

I think she shud work on Anurag..make him stronger..his ch development shud b dere..

Nivi n Mohini back to basics...lol...letting pre eat the dirt ...

Anurag c'mon pull urself together n fight for ur love...

Sutapasima thumbnail

I hope you all have already watched the SBS segts where they have shown PreJaj honeymooning in Zurich Switzerland ...Pre is in apple green frilly saree with Baj on a motor boat enjoying a Rhine Waterfalls and taking pics n selfies 

Anu joins them.for a few pics ... not clear if these were onscreen or off screen ones ..Pre was seen shopping for swiss items and also enjoying snacking on laddoos n chocolates 

Sutapasima thumbnail

I hope you all have already watched the SBS segts where they have shown PreJaj honeymooning in Zurich Switzerland ...Pre is in apple green frilly saree with Baj on a motor boat enjoying a Rhine Waterfalls and taking pics n selfies 

Anu joins them.for a few pics ... not clear if these were onscreen or off screen ones ..Pre was seen shopping for swiss items and also enjoying snacking on laddoos n chocolates 

Baj was in black suit with tie while Anu was in light blue shirt casually dressed 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Baj was in black suit with tie while Anu was in light blue shirt casually dressed 

offscreen enjoying

But onscrren ultiyan aa rahi hai