Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I tried to watch the episode keeping in mind that Ruhaan is a khota sikka πŸ€£ yes he is but I agree that his actions are the outcome of Mishti's manipulation. Lord! This girl is so freaking annoying. What's she even thinking? Pari ko lollipop pasand aaya hai toh de degi  Dude Ruhaan is a man with bones and blood not some toy that u are giving to ur sister. Upar se jhoot pe jhoot  I understand some people genuinely love u(Ruhaan) and some are indebted to u (Veer) but don't manipulate them in ur favour. Aur yeh kya gundaraj hai? Cheezein mere hisaab se hungi, are u some authority? πŸ˜‘ After watching this episode I want to break something πŸ˜‘

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

That is what I said. He is wrong per se. But, uska b boiling point reach hogaya so he retaliated. 

But, agar shadi hogi b toh he was like Khood doobunga, tumko b dubaaonga. 

Also, dhoke se toh kar nahi raha. Pari ko toh pata hi hai. Uske baad b she is overconfident. So may be after a century he will fall for herπŸ˜‚

Hmm he atleast told pari half truth πŸ˜‚ but chala jaata aacha hots.

Now it looks like mishti was right πŸ™„πŸ™„

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Totally agree Chandu. Also, I am not being biased here. What I felt genuinely, I wrote

@bold really. Pari & commitment phobic. Joke of century. Nobody is more overconfident than her. Couldn't she see his sad face? Waise toh she gives bhashan ke pyaar nahi karwaya jaata blah blah. But, apne pyaar ko leke she is so overconfident. Kyun bhai? Kyun hoga Ruhaan ko apse pyaar? Aisa kya hai apke pyaar me? Biwi nahi, ek child & uske delusions ko sambhaalega woπŸ˜‚

Your Views πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Voh hai ek aisi character Kya kahe kaise describe kare such faltu one πŸ€’ Commitment nahi Confident cum ReaLity Phobic Hai πŸ€£πŸ€£voh Reality sey darrthi aur sabki Reality kobhi ro ro ke unse Cheen lethi hai πŸ€ͺ

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I tried to watch the episode keeping in mind that Ruhaan is a khota sikka πŸ€£ yes he is but I agree that his actions are the outcome of Mishti's manipulation. Lord! This girl is so freaking annoying. What's she even thinking? Pari ko lollipop pasand aaya hai toh de degi  Dude Ruhaan is a man with bones and blood not some toy that u are giving to ur sister. Upar se jhoot pe jhoot  I understand some people genuinely love u(Ruhaan) and some are indebted to u (Veer) but don't manipulate them in ur favour. Aur yeh kya gundaraj hai? Cheezein mere hisaab se hungi, are u some authority? πŸ˜‘ After watching this episode I want to break something πŸ˜‘

That i am.used to thing my way was annoying ...but ruhan shouldn't have agreed for marriage..he didnt owe madam anything..

Also last mai she leaves saying I am used to things and said pehle dhoke se kar rahi thi and then what did she say ?

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How about one or both of the sisters head.. 

Both are annoying to the core.. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I won't deny. He shouldn't marry. If I were to be in his place, I wouldn't have married. But, I would have made sure to retaliate & give it back nicely. Game samaj ke rakha hai kya, Paaasss aaooo, nahi nahi door jaaao πŸ™„

This is his form of retaliation. Ab sab doobenge.

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Chandu, mark my words mishaan is going to justify divine love

Yeah dekhna bhi baaki rehgaya Kya...😭😭😭

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Your Views πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Voh hai ek aisi character Kya kahe kaise describe kare such faltu one πŸ€’ Commitment nahi Confident cum ReaLity Phobic Hai πŸ€£πŸ€£voh Reality sey darrthi aur sabki Reality kobhi ro ro ke unse Cheen lethi hai πŸ€ͺ

@bold Chandu🀣🀣

I am so meanπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š But, u r so right. 

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowerYY

How about one or both of the sisters head.. 

Both are annoying to the core.. 

Dono ke heads ek dusre se bang karo ya dono ko conjoined twins ke jaise chipkaado. In future, ladka will be forewarned 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

That i am.used to thing my way was annoying ...but ruhan shouldn't have agreed for marriage..he didnt owe madam anything..

Also last mai she leaves saying I am used to things and said pehle dhoke se kar rahi thi and then what did she say ?

Yeah why did he agree?  I agree with Arfa both Ruhaan and Veer should have gone on a bachelor's trip

She's so dominating, I tell u such people can never make good relations. No wonder she doesn't have one