Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Momsy calls Happy a bura saya when she spots the bandage on Honey's neck  Happy's character graph has proved this point again and again. Even Rocky doesn't defend her now as he also accuses her of spoiling his life. Happy could never gain Momsy's approval and now she just can't. Momsy wouldn't ever be happy with RoHa's union. How can this show have an happy end? It is just impossible. Why do I think that the conception of her aura of being a bura saya and a bad luck would end only with her death.💔

It makes sense. This show was all about Happy, her life, her decisions, her fate. It was Happy from scene one and it was all about her actions affecting others throughout her journey. Will the show end with her death? 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Momsy calls Happy a bura saya when she spots the bandage on Honey's neck  Happy's character graph has proved this point again and again. Even Rocky doesn't defend her now as he also accuses her of spoiling his life. Happy could never gain Momsy's approval and now she just can't. Momsy wouldn't ever be happy with RoHa's union. How can this show have an happy end? It is just impossible. Why do I think that the conception of her aura of being a bura saya and a bad luck would end only with her death.💔

It makes sense. This show was all about Happy, her life, her decisions, her fate. It was Happy from scene one and it was all about her actions affecting others throughout her journey. Will the show end with her death? 

I have the same feeling and it's sad, but I don't know why I don't mind. Now that we are here at the end there isn't much to look forward anyway. Happy dying will be somehow epic. She gave up on everything she had for the only man that she loved even too she never had him. Rocky has Honey in his life now and he will never be lonely again. As for Harleen, Rocky will never allow her back in his life as she is an awful mother. She will never change even if she gets Rocky's love. For Honey 's well being it's better to keep her away. 

Merely, there are still 17 episodes until the end. It's plenty of time to solve different things since the narrative is moving at high speed. If they want to they can give us a happy ending. 

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I have the same feeling and it's sad, but I don't know why I don't mind. Now that we are here at the end there isn't much to look forward anyway. Happy dying will be somehow epic. She gave up on everything she had for the only man that she loved even too she never had him. Rocky has Honey in his life now and he will never be lonely again. As for Harleen, Rocky will never allow her back in his life as she is an awful mother. She will never change even if she gets Rocky's love. For Honey 's well being it's better to keep her away. 

Merely, there are still 17 episodes until the end. It's plenty of time to solve different things since the narrative is moving at high speed. If they want to they can give us a happy ending. 

Yes. If they kill her at the end that is going to be an epic emotional moment for everyone. @bold this makes me so 😭

Yes, Rocky will never be that sad and lonely inspite of the permanent void that Happy has left in him. At least he has someone to live for, a reason to live.  

I found Harleen's behavior strange today. She was always shown following Rocky's orders immediately so that he doesn't get angry on her. When Honey was refusing to eat anything, she even to Khushi's place to get her so that Rocky doesn't get angry on her. And there were also many other small incidents as such where did things to avoid Rocky's resentment towards her.

But today, she lied to him on his face and didn't go to pick up Honey from school immediately. I saw Donal's interview where she said it is not known whether Kumar Sir is the main culprit or not. She was laughing at it and hiding. Are the writers trying to make Harleen the main villain?

Why was Rocky chosen by Kumar to be a narcos undercover agent? He was a drug addict. Was it because they wanted to use him? Harleen could easily have an eye on him. Something like that.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes. If they kill her at the end that is going to be an epic emotional moment for everyone. @bold this makes me so 😭

Yes, Rocky will never be that sad and lonely inspite of the permanent void that Happy has left in him. At least he has someone to live for, a reason to live.  

I found Harleen's behavior strange today. She was always shown following Rocky's orders immediately so that he doesn't get angry on her. When Honey was refusing to eat anything, she even to Khushi's place to get her so that Rocky doesn't get angry on her. And there were also many other small incidents as such where did things to avoid Rocky's resentment towards her.

But today, she lied to him on his face and didn't go to pick up Honey from school immediately. I saw Donal's interview where she said it is not known whether Kumar Sir is the main culprit or not. She was laughing at it and hiding. Are the writers trying to make Harleen the main villain?

Why was Rocky chosen by Kumar to be a narcos undercover agent? He was a drug addict. Was it because they wanted to use him? Harleen could easily have an eye on him. Something like that.

Harleen is a very confusing character. The actress herself is seems confused about her part. Sometimes she acts in a manner that makes us feel sorry for her. And sometimes she acts so annoying that I just want Harleen to vanish. I so wish for her to be evil from the start and not to be presented as someone who turned bad because of lack of love... But, I've got used with the makers not giving us what we want. 

Golu14 thumbnail

Happy indirectly has always caused problems to the Khoslas and it has been a fact. Don't know why she has been written as such. Momsy being the superstitious woman she is, I can understand her hatred and fear that Happy will ruin them if she stays near them. Because of that, she didn't consider Rocky's beggings or emotions while blackmailing him. Due to the same reason, she doesn't want Happy to be near her family even when she does good for them like saving Rocky's/Honey's lives because she knows that however good a person Happy might be, she still comes with a baggage of problems, so for the selfish well being of her family, she needs to be driven away. All this is understandable.

If RoHa were to be married ever before this leap, it had to happen with Momsy+Beeji's tears and sadness. Rocky was ready for it and was even planning to live separately from his family. Happy would have never liked his idea and would have never wanted to separate the only son from the Khosla family. She would have never liked being the reason for the yearning and tears of Momsy. She would herself had refused to the marriage in her sanity even when there had been no obsessive RV in the picture. 

Even if she had decided to live in the same house after marriage, it had to be a life full of misery. Curses, taunts, blamings every single day. How can anyone bear it throughout their life? 

May be RoHa were never meant to be together just because Happy comes with the baggage of bad luck and Rocky has a superstitious mother. 😑

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy indirectly has always caused problems to the Khoslas and it has been a fact. Don't know why she has been written as such. Momsy being the superstitious woman she is, I can understand her hatred and fear that Happy will ruin them if she stays near them. Because of that, she didn't consider Rocky's beggings or emotions while blackmailing him. Due to the same reason, she doesn't want Happy to be near her family even when she does good for them like saving Rocky's/Honey's lives because she knows that however good a person Happy might be, she still comes with a baggage of problems, so for the selfish well being of her family, she needs to be driven away. All this is understandable.

If RoHa were to be married ever before this leap, it had to happen with Momsy+Beeji's tears and sadness. Rocky was ready for it and was even planning to live separately from his family. Happy would have never liked his idea and would have never wanted to separate the only son from the Khosla family. She would have never liked being the reason for the yearning and tears of Momsy. She would herself had refused to the marriage in her sanity even when there had been no obsessive RV in the picture. 

Even if she had decided to live in the same house after marriage, it had to be a life full of misery. Curses, taunts, blamings every single day. How can anyone bear it throughout their life? 

May be RoHa were never meant to be together just because Happy comes with the baggage of bad luck and Rocky has a superstitious mother. 😑

But at the same time why cant momsie understand that Honey was saved by Happy. And that if she wasnt there then Honey would have been dead. She figured out and strived to get Honey out of danger and she made the effort to look into the matter. 

Yes her decision ruined Rockys life. But momsie cannot blame her. Momsie always wanted Happy gone. She would have anyways made Rockys life miserable cz she always wanted to separate Happy and Rocky. So she never wanted Happy in the picture and Rocky living his life miserably wouldnt have swayed momsie cz of her hatred of Happy. 

Its not like Happy wanted to marry Chintu and get involved with their family at all. And she made Rocky change and Rocky and Happy would have been happy together if only momsie wasnt selfish and gave them their blessings. They could have lead a happy life. The biggest wrong thing Happy did earlier was accuse Rocky and blindly trust a stranger against her innocent friend and didnt heed Rockys denial and never strived to find out details and get actual information on what really occurred.

But i can understand that she has been connected to all those problems that has happened. But she has done many good which momsie never even bothered to look at. She always wanted to find faults in Happy and she had a permanant bad opinion about Happy and always made her solely responsible to all the bad that happened. 

Now that i think about it - Momsie is the root cause of all the problems. She keeps accusing an already traumatised Happy that she brings bad luck and blame her for all of the bad that has been happening then obviously Happy is gonna be accepting the same. So her decisons were based on going far away from the family so that she can keep her bad luck away and saving her loved ones from being killed. Even though her decision was so wrong and she didnt trust Rocky enough to confide in him and caused him so much pain underestimating Rockys depth of love.

But Momsies way of thinking cannot be justified. She is so wrong and so stupid. When she didnt know that Khushi was Happy she praised her for bringing happiness back into the family and for saving both Honeys and Rockys life. And now her opinions of those good deeds are changed as soon as she found out that khushi is Happy? Rocky would have been dead if Happy hadnt been there to save him and take him to the hospital at that time. So momsie actually should be very grateful to Happy. Cz because of her efforts both Rocky and Honey are alive and well. 

KarinaPS thumbnail

Возможно, мама Рокки знала, что счастлив был жив.🤔

KarinaPS thumbnail

What is happening? Can I translate?