NEW SEG : Ali throws Zafar Out of Palace and Sits on Throne

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

NEW SEG

Ali on Throne πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘..He insults Zafar and tells him to GET LOST as it's HIS PALACE now πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘

THIS ONE GLIMPSE GIVE ME SOOO MUCH SATISFACTION BEING AN #ALADDIN FANπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Prince Ali on Throne and Zafar kneeling down in front of him πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

TREAT TO EYES & HEART FOR WHATEVER PAIN HAD BEEN GIVEN TO ALADDIN BY ZAFARπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

https://youtu.be/KfYAuY_abTg

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

How will Yasmine react on seeing this? Hope he don't lower her position from Sultana? Hope it's 50-50 partnership of Yasmine and Ali. Ali should make Yasmine doubt on Zafar on him lying about Sultan being on debt and him mortgaging her palace in her absence.

Where is Yasmine's mom in all this? It's not she was also absent from the palace?

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

How will Yasmine react on seeing this? Hope he don't lower her position from Sultana? Hope it's 50-50 partnership of Yasmine and Ali. Ali should make Yasmine doubt on Zafar on him lying about Sultan being on debt and him mortgaging her palace in her absence.

Where is Yasmine's mom in all this? It's not she was also absent from the palace?

Ali will never lower down Yasmine in anything . He loves his Nakchadi too much . 

Yasmine I think will think Ali by cheating trapped Zafar and took the ownership of Palace . May be that's why she will fake her love for Ali to get the Palace back from Ali and to expose him .

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Ali will never lower down Yasmine in anything . He loves his Nakchadi too much . 

Yasmine I think will think Ali by cheating trapped Zafar and took the ownership of Palace . May be that's why she will fake her love for Ali to get the Palace back from Ali and to expose him .

I think at one point, Yasmine will herself save Ali from getting exposed in front of Zafar when she will come to know that not Aladdin but Zafar is the main culprit. Another possibility is that Ali and Yasmine are together in the plan after Ali and co. somehow let her know the truth with us layer knowing that they were together in the plan.

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I think at one point, Yasmine will herself save Ali from getting exposed in front of Zafar when she will come to know that not Aladdin but Zafar is the main culprit. Another possibility is that Ali and Yasmine are together in the plan after Ali and co. somehow let her know the truth with us layer knowing that they were together in the plan.

I think 1st option looks more possible . 

Let's see ..Right now I m very excited for this track .Can't wait 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

This looks like a dream sequence. Zafar still has Jinu and Ali won't do anything to Zafar until he has HIS Jinu.

Originally posted by: romaila

This looks like a dream sequence. Zafar still has Jinu and Ali won't do anything to Zafar until he has HIS Jinu.

No this is not any dream seq . Since Zafar hides from Ali and lies to him that he got the gold where as it got stolen . So Ali gets angry as he hate lies which he tells to zafar and gets angry on him . That's why he first orders zafar to get out but then gives him one more chance to zafar to get his trust , friendship and his Gold back.

So by doing this Ali first insults Zafar and then indirectly threatens Zafar that it's HIS palace now and he will not tolerate any disloyal people here .

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

@Moni: If that's what is going to happen then a very "clever" move by Ali. Sona khud ghayab kiya and culprit bhi Zafar raha. πŸ‘

Originally posted by: romaila

@Moni: If that's what is going to happen then a very "clever" move by Ali. Sona khud ghayab kiya and culprit bhi Zafar raha. πŸ‘

That is what the Case is . Just watch Sid's interview and the BTS . U will get it.

Ali has become very very smart πŸ‘πŸΌ. He was already street smart as Aladdin from Before but As Prince Ali he got the power , Money , His Toli , and that Richness /Royalty as his Strength which was needed to suppress the Person Like Zafar .