Everything in life is luck.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shrenu, (A talented actress but unlucky to get a good show)

I came to know her from "Ipkkndebp show. Her appearance in first promo of that show made me to watch the show even though I was not good in Hindi language. 

I was hooked by Aastha's chirpiness and Shlok's matureness. She had been given an important role and she did it neatly and perfectly. She had given simple and the decent dresses . Those dresses gave her a charming look. After the main director and creative head quit, that show was getting damaged. But Aastha and Shlok were the reason for me to watch that show until the end.

After a long wait I had a chance to watch her  in the spin-off show DBO. At first Gouri character impressed me by her pronunciation. Omkara and Gouri scenes were wonderful. She proved her talents by acting in chulbul character. Then her screen presence had been decreased and that show was trailed to the grave along with Swetlana character.

Though she was sidelined in the dbo's parent show, some memorable scenes were given to her and she proved again her talents.

The first promo of this show (EBSS) gave a strange feeling in me. But the way of the direction and the script gave me the relaxation and made me to watch the show continually. I could watch her another side of acting skills. Even she has been given the weight sarees, she seemed as a gorgeous. Jaanvi's boldness attracted me. 

Now I can't enjoy her present character Pooja. The makers are trying to show this character as a dirty one not only in the scenes, in some dresses also. I can't tolerate a good actress talents is wasted by the poor script and the direction. 

I

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Your title perfectly suits yesterday’s WC 😆 

But coming back to Shrenu , her choice of work had been good so far starting from Rajnibala -Astha-Gauri -Jhanvi - Pooja 

I m glad that she takes risk with her career rather than doing same old shit 

Gauri was better than astha 

Jhanvi was better than Gauri 

Pooja is fairly new n likeable 

Talking about her costumes , omg I feel it’s much better than what we saw on IB 🤣

She can’t make  her fans happy all the time , she is an actor n should get liberty to explore her talent

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Respecting your opinion. 

I also feel they are twisting with Pooja. 

Jhanvi had a class .

Every scene of her showed her talent. 

Even though there are drawbacks im glad Shrenu is doing a good job. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think at this point we should accept that SP will never do justice to Shrenu.

I love DBO because it introduced me to Shrenu and I love Gauri. Anyways SP merged that show. 

And now it interfered in EBSS when it was going well,  first with superbahu nonsense and then with revamp.

Star Plus will always be harsh on Shrenu's shows compared to others.

Sadly it will not release Shrenu from contract so that she can work with other channels. (Exclusivity contracts)

So we have to tolerate this only 😩

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I think at this point we should accept that SP will never do justice to Shrenu.

I love DBO because it introduced me to Shrenu and I love Gauri. Anyways SP merged that show. 

And now it interfered in EBSS when it was going well,  first with superbahu nonsense and then with revamp.

Star Plus will always be harsh on Shrenu's shows compared to others.

Sadly it will not release Shrenu from contract so that she can work with other channels. (Exclusivity contracts)

So we have to tolerate this only 😩

I disagree 😆

SP interferes with every show only difference is - we do not see bcs we don’t watch 

Shrenu had worked with colors n Sony also, I would like her to avoid color n zee for sure when it comes to her future project 

Sony is good content wise but rating is poorly for almost all the shows excluding reality 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Foreigners have come for a business deal. The owner of the factory introduces them an ordinary waiter and praises herself for her helping him. 🤣 Everyone should applaud the script writer here😡

The same waiter makes the owner sing a song and asked one of the business dealer to give the prize for her song. But the foreign lady has come with empty handed😕. So the waiter gives her the same RS 10  to give it the owner. That lady gives it with broadened smiling face. Still I am confused that what is the thing in it to humiliate the owner in front of everyone. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Foreigners have come for a business deal. The owner of the factory introduces them an ordinary waiter and praises herself for her helping him. 🤣 Everyone should applaud the script writer here😡

The same waiter makes the owner sing a song and asked one of the business dealer to give the prize for her song. But the foreign lady has come with empty handed😕. So the waiter gives her the same RS 10  to give it the owner. That lady gives it with broadened smiling face. Still I am confused that what is the thing in it to humiliate the owner in front of everyone. 

This whole thing was so stupid 

How does Kabir even know their names? He was in army most of the time.

Pooja made a self goal by calling Kabir to work there and impress the Ppl.

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I was surprised to see this scene . Dunno what the makers wanted to convey

Like i said earlier in the AT - There is no script 😆

They would have written one before the revamp. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

SP will be harsh on any show that wont bring trp. Only Zee and Sony give a fair chance for the show to run decently even it is a loss. SP is too greedy about ebss because it has very popular actors as main lead they dont want to make a mistake will fight all the available trick to cash on actors and their popularity n to get trp  before they shut down the show

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

This whole thing was so stupid 

How does Kabir even know their names? He was in army most of the time.

Pooja made a self goal by calling Kabir to work there and impress the Ppl.

They don't know Kabir and vice versa. The introducing scene was  complete an artificial one. Broking the glass tumblers was also the unnecessary one.