Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

But, mazaa aya wo shayari me.😁

Let's do it some other time again 😁

Haan ji sure 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

As of now I am sorry to ruhaan too.now I will wait for why he agrees to marry pari.Won't say anything now.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mere taraf se bhi big sorry to my baby, woh bhi kaan pakad ke, Humsa yesa hi karti hu precap or promo dekh ke over hyper hoti hu and galiya dena start karti hu but I know Ruhaan samjhega hume, woh sab ko samjhta hai na😳I love love Ruhaan today, He clear it to pari as soon as he get to know about her feeling. Seeing him like that my heart broken. Now I won't blame him for marrying pari and make her suffer. Because he already said to her he loves someone else, still if she wants to marry him it's her fault not Ruhaan. yes I still don;t want him to give in to Mishti's demand and marry pari but we all know him, He can do anything and everything for mishti. Kal hi bola tha I don't have problem with him getting killed for mishti but didn't wanted him to kill pari as well. Now he clear it, I won't find fault on in. Now I will wait for episode before bashing him again😆

It break my heart when he said mere liye koyi bana hi nahi hai, jho bana hai woh bhi mere maa baap ke tara bichard jayega🥺 he must felt so lonely that time, I wish I could give him tight hug. 🤗 Thank you pari for giving him hug from my side. I love the way he said, I didn't have stability and security she need and now I think of it usko mahan bana tha. I am glad he is not okay with her mahanta 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

He is still khota only 🤷🤷🤷

Anshi 😡

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He is still khota only 🤷🤷🤷

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Mere taraf se bhi big sorry to my baby, woh bhi kaan pakad ke, Humsa yesa hi karti hu precap or promo dekh ke over hyper hoti hu and galiya dena start karti hu but I know Ruhaan samjhega hume, woh sab ko samjhta hai na😳I love love Ruhaan today, He clear it to pari as soon as he get to know about her feeling. Seeing him like that my heart broken. Now I won't blame him for marrying pari and make her suffer. Because he already said to her he loves someone else, still if she wants to marry him it's her fault not Ruhaan. yes I still don;t want him to give in to Mishti's demand and marry pari but we all know him, He can do anything and everything for mishti. Kal hi bola tha I don't have problem with him getting killed for mishti but didn't wanted him to kill pari as well. Now he clear it, I won't find fault on in. Now I will wait for episode before bashing him again😆

It break my heart when he said mere liye koyi bana hi nahi hai, jho bana hai woh bhi mere maa baap ke tara bichard jayega🥺 he must felt so lonely that time, I wish I could give him tight hug. 🤗 Thank you pari for giving him hug from my side. I love the way he said, I didn't have stability and security she need and now I think of it usko mahan bana tha. I am glad he is not okay with her mahanta 

hugging hug GIF

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

He still agrees to marry pari 🙄🙄🙄

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He still agrees to marry pari 🙄🙄🙄

Pehle dekh to lo kya raitha phailegi🤣

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Pehle dekh to lo kya raitha phailegi🤣

Dekhenge ..

But since many bashed on assumption they apologised for today...i still.dont ..bec he agrees but then ...when u never bash what will u apologize for🤔