silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry but this show has gone into some deep hell with little to no possibility of redemption. At one point it began as a beautiful story about how father and daughter bond.

The CV are some of the sickest I’ve seen. They really are twisted ass f****

Sikander was a troubled soul but has been made into a complete loser ...the kind of father who makes a kid hang their head in shame. He is just gross. 

Amyra is a small child who has been made worse than adult vamps in ITV. Like these adult villains can probably learn a few things from her. I don’t get how her real life parents can let their child portray such shit. 

Kulfi...was cute and sweet but is now constantly been made into a sobbing mess with no backbone. 

So end the damn show ....cv have no clear path and also have no backbone or focus. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disny thumbnail

I wondered the same, how their real parents allow acting on such plots which can destroy their innocence at such a small age. It seems like they just need money using them. So cheap.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Both the girls I will say because Kulfi is ALWAYS OVEREXCITED she talks in Punjabi sometimes and her haanji haanji kills me.

She's born a lecturer she lectures life and everything to others she really does not need her elders because she's not innocent, naive a kid she's a grown up.

Amyrah must be practicing to be vamp number one at home as she's fighting for the first place to win the award of the BEST VILLAIN IN A NEGATIVE ROLE FEMALE...

She's calculative she's manipulative she's a planner and plotter she knows how to execute her plan and when to execute her plan she's a liar number one...